Asa da Morte <O Destruidor>
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Rolamento – Throughout the encounter, Deathwing tries to throw players from his back when he senses that they are all standing on the same side of his spine. During a roll, Deathwing throws off all players and other creatures not attached to his back.
The glancing strike from the Dragon Soul destroyed one of the large armor plates on Deathwing's back and loosened another three. Players must remove all of these plates to give Thrall a chance to get a clear shot.
- Burning Tendons
Players expose Burning Tendons when they pry up one of Deathwing's armor plates. Destroying these fibrous strands is the key to removing an armor plate.
- Selar Brecha na Armadura – After the players pry up an armor plate, the Burning Tendons rapidly pull the plate closed, protecting the tendons from further damage and preventing the plate from flying off.
Deathwing's Immune System
The creatures that comprise Deathwing's Immune System emerge from the holes left by torn off armor plates. Deathwing defends himself with increasing intensity as more plates are torn off.
- Tentáculos Agarradiços – These tendrils sprout from holes in Deathwing's back that aren't currently occupied by Corruption tentacles. The Tendrils grasp any player that wanders too close, reducing their movement speed by 35% and inflicting 2 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. until they move away. This effect prevents players from being thrown off Deathwing's back.
- Corrupção – These tentacles are dramatic physical manifestations of the Old God Corruption that runs rampant through Deathwing's body. They emerge first from the holes in his back left by armor plates, and they seal the wound completely, preventing any other creatures from emerging from it.
- Plasma Calcinante – The Corruption coats the victim in the searing blood of Deathwing. The thick blood absorbs up to 18 healing done to the target and causes the victim to cough up blood. The violent coughing periodically inflicts 6 Physical damage every 10 sec.
- Açoite de Chamas – The Corrupton grips victims with a whip-like cord of plasma, stunning them for up to 30 sec. and inflicting 36 Fire damage every 3 sec. The corruption must channel to maintain this effect, and players may break the channel by inflicting significant damage to the tentacle. This effect prevents players from being thrown off Deathwing's back.
- Amálgama Medonho – These unstable creatures are a patchwork of Elementium Armor fragments and pieces of the former Dragon's body held together by his molten blood.
- Absorver Sangue – The Amalgamation absorbs nearby Corrupted Blood residue. The Amalgamation grows more unstable with each Residue absorbed, increasing its damage by 10% and attack speed by 20%. At 9 stacks it becomes superheated.
- Núcleo Superaquecido – The core of the Amalgamation becomes critically unstable, causing it to inflict 9 Fire damage to all enemies every 3 sec. If the players destroy the Amalgamation in this state, then it will trigger a Nuclear Blast.
- Impacto Nuclear – The superheated nucleus of the Amalgamation triggers a massive explosion, inflicting 311 Fire damage to targets within 8 yds. This powerful blast pries up one of Deathwing's Elementium plates if it is within range.
- Degradação – Destroyed Amalgamations degrade the maximum health of all enemy targets by 5%. This effect occurs regardless of the state of the nucleus and stacks up to 15 times.
- Corrupção Sanguínea: Morte – Deathwing's corruption courses through your veins. This corruption takes hold if it is not removed quickly, infecting the player with the Blood of Deathwing. When dispelled this effect jumps to a new target and can mutate into Blood Corruption: Earth.
- Sangue do Asa da Morte – The blood of Deathwing explodes violently from your veins, inflicting 140 Fire damage to you and several other players.
- Corrupção Sanguínea: Terra – A shadow of Neltharion courses through your veins. This corruption takes hold if it is not removed quickly, infecting the player with the Blood of Neltharion. When dispelled this effect jumps to a new target and can mutate into Blood Corruption: Death.
- Sangue de Neltharion – The barest hint of a shadow of the former Earth-Warder suffuses your blood. Damage taken from all sources is reduced by 20%. This effect can stack up to 2 times.
- Sangue Corrompido – These living globs of Deathwing's blood appear fragile, but leave behind an indestructible residue when killed.
- Estouro – Corrupted Blood explodes when destroyed, inflicting 8 Physical damage to nearby enemies within 200 yards.
- Resíduo – Destroying a Corrupted Blood leaves behind an indestructible residue. It slowly creeps toward the nearest hole in Deathwing's Back where it reconstitutes into a new Corrupted Blood.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.