Recolors of Rush: Mega-cão, Amigão, Modelo GU-4RD-3R and V-300 SENTINELA
How to Tame:
Mega-cão and Impulso are Mechanowolves that must be literally tracked down, similar to some of the rare pets from Mists of Pandaria. Both pets are invisible but leave a trail of oil puddles wherever they walk. The key is to find these oil puddles somewhere along their patrol routes (reference the maps below). While these pets are rare, they do not have a very long respawn timer. The challenge is finding them, not camping them.
- To make it easier to see puddles of oil on the ground, go to your graphics options and turn "Ground Clutter" to its lowest setting.
- Reference the maps below to locate each pet. These maps are rough approximations of each path.
- Once they reach the end of their path, they turn around and move in the opposite direction along the same path.
- Once you locate the trail of oil puddles, follow it until it ends. If you see an oil puddle appear in front of you, then you know you're headed in the right direction. If instead a puddle of oil disappears, then you're headed in the wrong direction.
- In order to reveal them, you need to cast Sinalizador. Don't cast it right on top of the last puddle, but cast it where you think the next puddle may appear. The key is to anticipate their next position.
- Once revealed, use some form of crowd control such as Armadilha Congelante or Disparo Aprisionador in order to lock them down, as once they leave the area of your Flare they become invisible again.
- Once crowd controlled, you can begin your tame!
For more information on Impulso, check out the Wowhead comments or Petopia!