- General Nazgrim grita: É uma honra finalmente encontrar você em combate. Lok'tar Ogar, pela honra e pela Horda!
- General Nazgrim diz: No fim, apoiei o Chefe Guerreiro porque era meu dever, e fico feliz por ter sido vencido por você. Que sua força... guie a Horda... para uma nova era de prosperidade.
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – General Nazgrim is a powerful warrior who builds Rage by damaging players with various abilities, and periodically spends that Rage to unleash powerful attacks. Throughout the encounter, mixed groups of three Kor'kron troops at a time stream in to assist their General.
- Damage Dealers –
Defeat Kor'kron Forces quickly so as not to get overwhelmed.
Interrupt Kor'kron Arcweavers' and Warshaman's spellcasts.
Quickly destroy Nazgrim's [Kor'kron Banner] and Warshaman's Healing Tide Totem when they are placed.
Directly attacking Nazgrim when he is in [Defensive Stance] will cause him to generate Rage rapidly.
- Healers –
If General Nazgrim has between 75 and 99 Rage when Cooling Off ends, his [War Song] will deal heavy damage to the entire raid.
Kor'kron Assassins fixate on a non-tank target and deal heavy damage to their prey.
- Tanks –
Trade off tanking Nazgrim to allow [Sundering Blow] to fade, or Nazgrim will gain large amounts of Rage.
Keep Kor'kron Warshaman far away from Nazgrim, or they may heal him significantly.
- Golpe Esfacelante – A powerful strike inflicts 1363 Physical damage and sunders the target's armor, reducing armor by 10% for 30 sec. Generates 0 Rage plus 0 additional Rage per stack of Sundering Blow on the target.
- Racha-osso – Fling a heavy mace at a player to crack their bones, reducing maximum health by 10% and causing the player to bleed for 91 Physical damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Executar – Executes a player for 818 Physical damage. This attack pierces immunities and cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried.
General Nazgrim will take on various stances during the battle.
- Postura de Batalha – A balanced stance that generates 0 Rage every 1 sec.
- Postura de Berserker – A wild stance that increases damage dealt by 25%, damage taken by 25%, and Rage generated by 100%.
- Postura de Defesa – A defensive stance that reduces damage taken by 10% and grants 0 Rage when struck. Rage gain cannot occur more than once every one second.
Attacks by players affected by Sundering Blow do not cause Nazgrim to generate Rage.
Several of General Nazgrim's abilities require Rage to use. General Nazgrim will gain Rage from various abilities used during the battle.
General Nazgrim prefers to use the ability with the highest Rage cost.
- Onda de Choque Heroica – Leaps at a player, inflicts 681 Physical damage within 10 yards of the impact location and causing three Aftershocks.
Costs 30 Rage.
- Tremor Secundário – The ground cracks between General Nazgrim's impact location and the location a player target. After several seconds, the cracks will erupt, inflicting 909 Fire damage to players within the Aftershock and granting General Nazgrim 0 Rage for each player struck.
- Estandarte Kor'kron – Places a banner that causes allies' attacks to generate 0 Rage for General Nazgrim.
Costs 50 Rage.
- Canção de Guerra – Unleash a hellish scream, inflicting 50% of maximum health as Physical damage to all players.
Costs 70 Rage.
- Assolador – Throw a whirling blade that inflicts 909 Physical damage to enemies within 6 yards every 1 sec, granting General Nazgrim 0 Rage for each enemy struck.
Costs 100 Rage.
- Esfriando – After using an ability that costs Rage, General Nazgrim must cool off for 15 sec. During this time, General Nazgrim cannot use abilities that cost Rage.
General Nazgrim will call for the aid of his forces during the battle.
At 10% health, General Nazgrim will call in an additional wave of forces.
- Fiel de Orgrimmar – General Nazgrim begins the battle with a contingent of loyalist Orgrimmar grunts.
- Espada de Ferro Kor'kron – Kor'kron Ironblades wield a fierce two-handed blade.
- Cunhador de Arco Kor'kron – Kor'kron Arcweavers have mastered the arcane arts.
- Choque Arcano – Shock a target, inflicting 341 Arcane damage and increasing Arcane damage dealt by the caster by 25% for 10 sec. Stacks up to 99 times.
- Magiataque – Calls down a burst of Arcane energy, inflicting 341 Arcane damage instantly and 68 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 20 sec to enemies within 8 yards.
- Lampejo Instável – Teleport 1-2 times in a random direction.
- Assassino Kor'kron – Kor'kron Assassins strike from the shadows at the enemy's weakest targets.
- Xamã de Guerra Kor'kron – Kor'kron Warshaman specialize in aiding their allies.
- Escudo da Terra – Protects the target with an earthen shield that heals the shielded target for 5% of maximum health when damage is taken.
- Cura Encadeada Energizada – Heals an ally for 10% of their maximum health and jumps to a nearby ally, increasing healing by 50% per jump. Affects 5 total targets.
- Totem de Maré Curativa – Summons a totem that heals allies within 8 yards for 30% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.