BlizzardFrom the moment of its mysterious creation, the purpose of this dark tower has been intertwined with the history of the Guardians of Tirisfal, once Azeroth's greatest bulwark against the Legion. It is now best known as the home of Medivh, who tragically betrayed Azeroth and brought the unbroken chain of Guardians to an end. This legacy makes Karazhan a place of particular interest for the Legion, who have descended in full force in an effort to open a new front in their war on the denizens of Azeroth.
Gather a party of five seasoned adventurers and return to this legendary dungeon to face eight bosses on Mythic difficulty. It's an experience that may turn you upside-down!Since Loken's betrayal, Odyn has been trapped within the Salões da Bravura as Helya plots in the shadows to claim the souls of his valarjar champions. In recent days, however, great heroes have arrived in the lands of Trommheim in the Legion's wake. Hoping that their might and determination could tip the scales and end Helya's reign, Odyn summons these champions for a final test.
This new three-boss raid dungeon completes the story of Trommheim
, and Helya will become available in Normal and Heroic difficulties two weeks after the launch of Patch 7.1, with Mythic and Raid Finder Difficulties opening afterward.
Your heroic efforts in Suramar
continue with a series of quests that unlock over a period of nine weeks, ultimately leading you to the very entrance of the Nighthold. Delve into the story of the Nightfallen insurrection against the Nightborne and their Legion allies, and you can obtain the wondrous Manassabre do Arcanista
mount. Look for the quest “Confinamento
” to get started.
New World Quests
A new questline that will unlock Helarjar World Quests is now available. Look for “Chamado à ação
” in Dalaran to discover the depth of Helya's influence on all of the Broken Isles and contribute to the resistance.Falcosaurs are here
! The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they're breeding out of control! Falcosaurs drop Falcosaur Eggs and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new
recipes. Save an Orphaned Falcosaur pet to begin a journey toward understanding these hungry creatures, and you might find yourself with a unique new mount. Frost Unholy
- Lâmina Vil is now usable against targets in melee range even if the Demon Hunter is rooted.
- Distance from which Fragmentos de Alma can be used for Cutilada da Alma, , and has been increased to 25 yards (was 20 yards).
- Lâminas do Demônio will now trigger while on the global cooldown (was delayed until after the GCD). This is not a gain to throughput.
- healing from damage increased to 15% (was 10%).
- now lasts 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec. Encarnação: Escolhido de Eluna
once again provides the armored Moonkin model. Guardião Galáctico
- Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
- Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
- Now has a spell alert.
Restoration Fire Frost
Pelego Grosso now reduces damage taken by 6% (was 10%).
- now heals for 250% of attack power (was 200%).
- (Windwalker, Brewmaster) Raio Jade Crepitante now costs 20 Energy, plus 20 Energy per second.
Brewmaster Monks now gain 15% additional Armor from gear.
- Bigode de Cerveja now lasts 4.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Dádiva de Sheilun now activates .
- Chi-Ji Crane Heal now heals for 135% of spell power (was 150%).
- now heals for 64% of spell power per tick (was 55%).
- Ira Sagrada now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
- Lâmina da Ira has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of Lâmina da Justiça.
- Dobramentes now returns 0.5% of your mana per tick (was 0.75%).
Demonologia Fury Pintura de Guerra
- Torrente Arcana now generates 15 Insanidade.
- Palavra de Poder: Escudo cost increased by 51%.
- Forma de Sombra has returned as a new spell for Shadow Priests:
Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage dealt by 10%, and reducing your Physical damage taken by 10%.
- You may not cast any Holy spells while in this form.
- The shadowy visual is now tied to Forma de Sombra.
- Forma do Caos now acts to intensify Forma de Sombra. It automatically triggers Forma de Sombra if not already active, and you gain the effects of both.
- When Voidform ends, you return to Forma de Sombra.
- The damage of all Shadow Priest abilities has been reduced to compensate for this, resulting in no net gain or loss of damage.
now modifies the Enrage damage taken increase to 15%.
The damage effects from the following trinkets should no longer hit targets that are crowd-controlled:
Emerald Nightmare trinkets
- Bounty information has been added to World Quest tooltips.
- Added filter options on the map for active bounties.
- Items received from completed Ordens de Serviço are now shown.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
In this patch, a large number of changes are made to improve the order and flow of abilities gained while leveling all classes.
- In many cases, the level 1-10 abilities that introduce the class have changed.
- Many special bonuses and features for class abilities are now granted by upgrades that are learned at a later level.
- This applies to every spec for every class other than Cavaleiro da Mortes and Demon Hunters.
Druids below level 10 now use Ira and Fogo Lunar as their primary damage abilities, rather than Despedaçar and Mordida Feroz.
- While Smite will still be the first spell given to Sacerdotes at level 1, the added absorb shield effect will be an upgrade learned by Discipline at level 36, as the purpose of that effect is to add to healing in group content.
- Ladinos will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. Ladinos who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with Mutilar at level 40.
- Return to Alcaz Isle – Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes
Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil's insidious plans on Alcaz Isle.
- Rewards include the Grande Arma Vermelha de Raios toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for Caçadors.
- Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
- Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.
- The Item Levels of PvP gear rewards now scale as World Quest gear rewards scale, and PvP gear rewards can be Titanforged, Warforged, socketed, or include tertiary stats.
- Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the first two wins in each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).
- Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).
- Bonus gear will be of the “Gladiador” type at PvP ratings below 2000, and of the “Elite” type at PvP ratings above 2000.
- The first victory of the day bonus now includes a large Artifact Power reward.
- The reward increase for your first victory of the day has been extended to all brackets: Skirmishes, 2v2 Arenas, 3v3 Arenas, and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Artifact Power rewards have been increased.
Damage increased, cooldown reduced to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). Inverno Impiedoso
's snare now cannot be dispelled.
- Many talents have changed positions in the Druid Honor Talent tree.
- Golpes Súbitos now affects Mutilar and Rasgar, but no longer affects Estraçalhar.
- Golpes Súbitos no longer causes you to leap towards the target.
- Tranquilidade now heals for double the amount in PvP.
- Desembaraço now causes Efflorescence to remove all snare effects from friendly targets when it heals.
- Espinhos now deals 5% of the attacker's total health in Nature damage.
- has been re-designed:
Reduces the cast time of by 0.5 seconds and automatically applies one of your missing healing-over-time spells to the target. If all of them are present, critically heals.
- Pés Rápidos now also reduces the duration of snares by 20%.
- Yulon's Gift has been replaced with Niuzao's Essence.
- Casting Purifying Brew now dispels all snare effects.
- Coice Potente do Boi cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Brisa Refrescante now refreshes the duration of Essence Font on targets rather than Brumas da Renovação.
- The Soothing Mist from Ancient Mistweaver Arts mana cost reduced, and healing increased slightly.
- Domo da Bruma duration increased to 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Maré de Sorte healing bonus increased to 50% per stack for 2 stacks (was 15% per stack for 3 stacks).
- Esfera Curativa healing increased by about 40%, and its cooldown reduced from to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
Flor de Fogo Giratória
- Tomar Arma is a sixth tier Honor Talent.
Desarmars the enemy for 6 seconds, with a 60 second cooldown.
generates 1 Chi, costs 50 Energy. Flor de Fogo Giratória
is now affected by Mastery: Combo Strikes. Golpes com Mãos Pesadas
now causes Punhos da Fúria
to reduce the movement speed of targets by 70% for 2 seconds each time it deals damage.
Heavy-handed Strikes has been moved to the sixth tier.
Zen Meditation has been replaced by Zen Moment:
- Costs 5 Chi. Has a 45 second cooldown and a 10 second duration.
- Reduces damage taken by 20%, increases healing taken by 20%.
- Each attack that triggers Combo Strikes (in non-consecutive ability use) reduces the effect by 5%. Zen Moment fades if it reaches 0%.
has been replaced by Controlar as Brumas
Dádiva de Yu'lon
- Every 20 seconds, is instant-cast. You gain a Control of Mists debuff with a 20 second duration after casting instantly. Each Chi spent while Control of Mists debuff is active will reduce its remaining duration by 1 second.
now only affects Chute Voador da Serpente
. Alcance Debilitante
has been replaced with Alcance Debilitante
- The Honor Talent version of Vínculo do Espírito cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Escudo da Terra's protection now activates when the target takes an attack equal to 6% of their total health (was 10%).
New Honor Talent: Caos Concentrado
New Honor Talent: Fortificado em Chamas
- Conflagrar roots targets until cancelled. This effect is not broken by damage.
no longer replaces Devastação
, and both can be used.
A bait duration extension has been added to the Murloc Videspinha Confuso
- Addons and Macros
Nameplate options made less confusing.
- Addons can no longer access the positions for player, party, and raid members in instances.
- Addons can no longer perform actions on nameplate tokens.
- The icons in the icon picker for macros and guild bank tabs are larger.
- New macro conditions for “reticle” spells: @cursor and @player.
Set pieces are now called out in the personal loot banner.
- A transmogrification chat message is now displayed whenever any bind-on-equip item becomes bound to you.
- In mail, a player's other characters have been added to the auto-complete list.
- There is now a confirmation dialog box when sending gold or items through mail and trade.
- Maps and Questing
Voo map now shows party and raid members as well as all turn-in quests and your mini-map yellow arrow quest.
- Clicking on the dungeon/raid icon on the world map will open the Dungeon Journal.
- So that you can now see what you are on top of, Player icon on World map no longer has a tooltip.
- Honor rewards now appear on World Quest tooltips.
- Added Auction House sorting by unit price and buyout.
- World quests Bonus Objectives will now always show in the tracker, even if you have a lot of tracked quests.
- When you click on an emissary button on the world map, the map now moves to a zone with an uncompleted World Quest for that emissary.
- World quests can be filtered by reward.
- Social and Grouping
Added support for new Quick Join system.
- You can now show the in-raid self-highlight without a circle.
- Group Finder now shows raid and wing names in the LFR dropdown and tooltips.
Improvements made to how the UI scaling work better with 4K monitors.
- Now allowing for scaling of the cursor for 4K monitors.
- Added new “For the Horde” and “For the Alliance” emotes.