em seu navegador.
Subtlety Rogue Macros & Addons - Battle for Azeroth 8.3
13/1/2020 em 22:49
Tabela de Conteúdos
Tabela de Conteúdos
Macros and Addons provide many quality-of-life improvements in WoW, allowing players to improve how information is displayed in-game or automate decision-making to optimize performance.
In this guide, we will go over useful Subtlety Rogue macros for World of Warcraft: , explain how to make your own macros, and cover some of the best Subtlety Rogue addons for both hardcore raiders and general players alike. Whether you're looking for specialized Subtlety Rogue macros to help you gain a competitive edge, or creating a custom user interface to expand your view of the game world, this page will help get you started with some of the most popular choices within the Subtlety Rogue community.
For details on specific community tools and addons, please visit our
Macro and Addon Guide Section
Rotation, Priority, and Abilities
NEW Ny'alotha Tips
Macros & Addons
About the Author
This guide is written and maintained by Mystler, an active Rogue theorycrafter who is also a developer on
. You can find him on the
, and sometimes streaming on
Macros are simple, in-game tools which allow you to sequence spells together, create custom names and icons, cast different abilities depending on whether the target is friendly or hostile, define targeting conditions, and much, much more. While the amount of options can be complex, making them is easy, so in this section we'll go over how to set them up yourself.
To open the in-game Macro interface, type "/macro" or "/m".
Choose between the General and Character-specific macro tabs. Then click the "New" button on the macro window.
Choose a Name and an Icon so you can easily recognize your macro, then click "Okay."
Select your new macro and use the text editor below to tell it what to do. If copying ours below, you can simply copy/paste the text in.
Click the "Save" button, and drag your macro icon onto your bars, which will allow it to be used just like any other spell from your spellbook.
To close the window, click "Exit", or just press Escape.
For more information on creating macros, including full lists of conditionals, modifiers, and other command customizations you can use, check out our full
Use your Azerite Essence
There is a simple and helpful macro to use your active Azerite Essence without having to change your action bars when you select another.
/cast Heart Essence
Swapping based on Talents
These macros will allow you to have one button that functions for whatever talent or spell you have selected. This isn’t particularly useful outside of a single talent row, but it's nice to have anyway.
Secret Technique / Shuriken Tornado
/cast Secret Technique; Shuriken Tornado
Help with Targeting
Truques do Ofício
on your focus target
If you do not have a focus target, this will fall back to default behavior due to
Marcado para Morrer
on your current mouseover enemy / nameplate
If you do not have a mouseover target, this uses your current target instead (due to
Teleport behind your mouseover target with
Also falls back to your current target if you do not hover your mouse over anyone. This can be helpful if you have to react quickly and no time to select a new target.
As a Subtlety Rogue, it may also help you to create additional macros to combine abilities that you can use together.
For example, this uses both
Dança das Sombras
/cast Shadow Dance
You can also combine
Dança das Sombras
Tempestade de Shurikens
, do it again with
Símbolos da Morte
, and/or do all of this with
, as you wish.
If you wish to automatically use on-use trinkets with another ability, you can take advantage of /use and the slot number. The upper trinket slot is 13, the bottom one is 14. For example, this will use
Símbolos da Morte
plus your lower trinket slot:
/cast Symbols of Death
Addons are powerful tools that can be used to both customize your gameplay experience, ranging from graphical overlays, replacement action bars, and unit/raid frames, to performance enhancements such as rotation helping spell reminders, buff/debuff tracking, popup reminders, and boss warnings. Here are some of the highly recommended and commonly used Subtlety Rogue addons, which are certainly not required to play, but can go a long way toward increasing the information available to you in combat or simply make for a more pleasant viewing experience.
Unlike Macros, managing Addons is done outside of the game, but our
How to Install and Maintain Addons Guide
will take you step-by-step through the process.
In addition to our general recommendations below, I would like to highlight these addons before:
- Plays an annoying sound when you stand somewhere you should not be. It is a great and easy addon to avoid fatal mistakes and always nice to have alongside boss mods.
- Nameplate addon that is very lightweight on the CPU and comes with nameplate color presets for Raids and Dungeons by default. Just installing this allows you to easily distinguish different types of enemies based on the nameplate color.
- Shows you what the SimulationCraft APL (the "robot" in the sim) would do in your current situation. Nice rotation helper that, if you like, you can run to always be aware of your red thread in the rotation. It automatically accounts for your setup including talents and azerite powers whenever necessary.
Aside from that, I can recommend the Twitch app, which allows you to keep your addons up-to-date more easily.
- Very popular all-in-one UI overhaul.
-Shows Azerite Powers available to your specialization on gear tooltips.
- Highly customizable action bars which can be moved and organized however you like.
- Replacement chatbox addon, with custom themes, fonts, and functions.
Deja Character Stats
- Adds more stats to the character panel, with customizable filters.
Elkano's Buff Bars
- Replaces the standard buff/debuff icons with ordered lists, including names and bar graph-style durations.
- World map enhancement which adds coordinates, icons, and more.
- Allows any part of the default UI to be moved around.
- A specialized radial menu style actionbar, very useful for condensing less frequently used spells that don't always need to be on your main bars.
- Makes your minimap sexy!
Shadowed Unit Frames
- Customizable player, target, and raid unit frames.
- Customize nameplates styles and add various information including buffs, debuffs and casting indicators
World Quest List
- Attaches a sortable list of active world quest lists, filtered by zone, to the edge of your map.
Combat and informational
- A lightweight, open source raid encounter addon.
Deadly Boss Mods
- A more robust encounter addon for dungeons, raids, PvP, and more.
- A highly customizable damage and healing meter
Exorsus Raid Tools
- Modular addon containing raid coordination tools for raid leaders and officers.
- Threat meter
- Helps you find gear upgrades when combined with a string from SimulationCraft
- Simplifies simming your character by generating an in-game script to paste into SimCraft or Raidbots
- A very powerful addon that can display a massive variety of information including procs, casting indicators and raid boss warnings.
Of course, these recommendations are not the only useful addons out there; there are hundreds to choose from, of every type imaginable. If you're looking for something a little different, search through
to find the right Subtlety Rogue addons for you.
Our Subtlety Rogue guides are always updated with the latest information from in-game experience, simulations, and logs; make sure to check our changelog to this page, by clicking on
at the top of the page. If you are interested in more in-depth Subtlety Rogue guides for Visions of N'zoth, Battle for Azeroth's third and final content patch, make sure to browse the
below, and our list of
just beneath the
Table of Contents
Would you like to quickly find this guide using Discord? You can do it easily using
here to add Jeeves
to your Discord server.
Raid & Eternal Palace Tips
Thanks for reading our class guides! If you have any feedback about the guides, feel free to leave a comment in the section below and we will reply as quickly as possible. If you'd like to talk with any of our writers directly you can do so by joining our
and finding them there!
Adquira o Wowhead Premium
Gosta do nosso conteúdo? Que tal virar um
Usuário Premium do Wowhead
para nos apoiar? A tela de um usuário Premium não possui anúncios, além de várias outras vantagens!
Conectar com Wowhead
Agregador de Notícias
Recursos do Wowhead
Precisa de ajuda?
Ferramentas de Usuário
O que há de novo?
Outros websites da Fanbyte
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2020 Fanbyte