Kilrogg Olho Morto
As tooltips e o jornal de masmorras refletem os valores de abilidades para uma versão específica do encontro. Por favor, vá na seção de "Efeitos" nas páginas das magias para ver valores para todos os tamanhos e dificuldades de raide.
- Overview – Kilrogg's [Visions of Death] transports players to the moment of their doom. The more demons a player kills during this phase, the greater stacks of [Undying Resolve] they receive. Failure to send anyone to this phase results in heavy raid damage.
As the fight progresses, Kilrogg calls for his clansmen to drink the fel blood within the chamber. If these Salivating Bloodthirsters reach the blood, they transform into Hulking Terrors.
- Damage Dealers –
Blood Globules that reach Kilrogg Deadeye damage the raid.
Fel Blood Globules that reach Kilrogg damage the raid and heal Kilrogg.
Enter [Visions of Death] and kill demons to gain stacks of [Undying Resolve].
Kill Salivating Bloodthirsters before they reach the blood pool.
Interrupt the Hulking Terror's [Rending Howl].
- Kilrogg Olho Morto
- Corrupção Vil – Throughout the fight, Fel Corruption is inflicted onto the raid. As Fel Corruption increases on a target, it inflicts increasing damage over time.
At 100 Fel Corruption, the target is dominated by the Burning Legion.
- Possessão Demoníaca – Fel Blood courses through your veins, binding your will to the Burning Legion!
- Despedaçar Armadura – The caster's next attack shreds the target's armor for great Physical damage. Victims of this attack are affected with Shredded Armor.
Shreds the victim's armor, causing them to receive 40% more damage for each application of Shredded Armor.
This effect will not apply to tanks using their active mitigation.
- Rasga-peito – Kilrogg hurls a knife at your heart, inflicting 70 Physical damage on impact and an additional 13 Physical damage every 1 sec. to you and all targets in a line.
In Mythic difficulty, as the fight progresses Kilrogg picks multiple targets for Heart Seeker. Also, the Heart Seeker debuff will last the duration of the encounter.
- Borrifada de Sangue – The wound left by Heart Seeker causes searing blood pools to form that inflict 14 Shadow damaged every 1 sec. to anyone within them.
- Glóbulo de Sangue Vil – Summoned next to a player affected by Heart Seeker who is covered in Fel Blood. Immediately begins making its way towards Kilrogg.
- Surto de Sangue Vil – Kilrogg surges with power from absorbing the fel blood, inflicting 70 Shadow damage to the raid and healing himself for 15% of his max health.
- Espasmos de Morte – Inflicts 35 Fire damage to enemies, every 2 sec for 6 sec. Damage decreases the further targets are from Kilrogg Deadeye. Also fires missiles at random ranged target destinations, inflicting 71 Fire Damage to enemies within 5 yards.
In Mythic difficulty, Death Throes inflicts Fel Corruption onto the raid.
- Porta da Morte – Increases damage of the next Death Throes by 12%. This effect Stacks.
- Visão da Morte – Fel energy pours from Kilrogg's eye socket, transporting enemies who bask in its light to the moment of their doom. If not enough targets are found, Kilrogg inflicts 39 Fire damage to the raid.
- Determinação Imorredoura – With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, your damage is increased by 10% for 1 min.
- Salvação Imorredoura – With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, your healing is increased by 10% for 1 min.
- Aura Purificadora – With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, you reduce Fel Corruption from nearby allies for 1 min.
- Sanguissedento Salivante – Immediately starts running for the blood pool when summoned.
- Terror Agigantado – Salivating Bloodthirsters transform into these terrors if they reach the blood pool.
- Golpes Selvagens – Inflicts 57% weapon damage to all targets in a 9 yard 90-degree cone in front of the caster, and 2 points of Fel Corruption every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Garras Vis – The Terror's melee attacks have a chance to splash Fel Blood onto the current target, inflicting 2 points of Fel Corruption.
- Uivo Dilacerante – Inflicts 17 Physical damage to all enemies on impact, and an additional 11 Physical damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. If interrupted, increases cast speed by 50%.
- Ruptura Vil – The Hulking Terror bursts, spraying fel blood on anyone nearby, inflciting 58 Fire damage and 30 points of Fel Corruption to enemies within 10 yards.
In Mythic difficulty, Fel Rupture leaves behind a Fel Puddle. Fel Puddles that have not been removed summon Fel Blood Globules during Death Throes.
- Poça Vil – The Hulking Terror leaves a Fel Puddle that inflicts 6 Fel Corruption every 1 sec. to anyone within it. Fel Puddles that haven't been absorbed within 15 sec. summon a Fel Blood Globule.
- Screenshots contendo elementos da UI são geralmente negadas instantaneamente, o mesmo se aplicando para screenshots do nosso visualizador de modelos ou da tela de seleção de personagem.
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- Por favor verifique nossas Diretrizes de Screenshots antes de enviar uma!
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.