Kromog <Lenda da Montanha>
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – The massive magnaron Kromog stands immobile overlooking a ledge as he assaults players with his fists and the very stone beneath them. Many of Kromog's mighty attacks create [Reverberations], and at 30% remaining health, Kromog gains the effect of [Frenzy].
- Tanks –
Allow yourself to be gripped by a hand created by [Rune of Grasping Earth] in order to avoid critical damage from [Thundering Blows].
Kromog's [Slam] ability deals less damage the farther away players are from his fists when they slam onto the ground.
Kromog's normal attacks cause [Fists of Stone], inflicting heavy damage which may be shared by up to 2 targets.
If Kromog is not being tanked, he will continually cast [Stone Breath].
- Armadura Distorcida – Reduces the movement speed of the target by 15%. Also increases physical damage taken by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Punhos de Pedra – Kromog's melee attacks trigger this effect, which inflicts 141 Physical damage split evenly between enemies, up to 2 targets within 15 yards.
- Sopro Pétreo – Deals 15 Nature damage to all enemies every second.
If there are no valid targets in melee range, Kromog will continue to breathe until he finds one.
- Batida – Kromog strikes the ground beneath his primary target, dealing up to 303 Physical damage to all players, reduced based on their distance from the impact point.
- Esmagamento em Onda – Kromog smashes the ground violently, causing a cascading eruption that inflicts 86 Nature damage to those within its wake.
- Runa da Garra da Terra – Kromog places a mighty palm on the ground, summoning the very stone from the earth. Fists of stone grasp at players, inflicting 5 Nature damage per second, but shielding them from Physical damage and holding them to the ground. The damage increases over time.
- Golpes Atroantes – Kromog smashes his fists repeatedly, inflicting 51 Physical damage to all players every second, knocking them high into the air.
- Runa de Terra Esmagadora – Kromog bends the earth to form two outstretched hands. These hands will slam together, inflicting 78 Nature damage to enemies on contact, stunning them for 5 sec.
- Reverberações – The clamorous impact of Kromog's fists causes sound reverberations to amass, inflicting 58 Sonic damage to enemies with which they come into contact and dissipate.
- Terra Rachada – Deals 23 Nature damage to 4 random targets.
- Frenesi – Damage increased by 20%.
Attack Speed increased by 20%.
Abilities are cast more frequently.
Kromog will gain the effects of Frenzy at 30% remaining life.
- Runa de Terra Tremente – Kromog channels the earth, causing massive pillars to erupt for 58 Nature damage. These pillars will recede back into the earth unless shattered.
- Chamado da Montanha – Inflicts 466 Physical damage to enemies within line of sight.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.