Comeferro <O Devorador>
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Oregorger draws upon his reserves of Blackrock Ore to attack his enemies. When he has spent all his Blackrock Ore, he begins rampaging around in search of new Blackrock Ore to replenish himself. Once Oregorger is sated, he stops rolling and returns to fighting.
- Damage Dealers –
Interrupt [Blackrock Barrage] to prevent raidwide damage and slow Oregorger's consumption of Blackrock Ore.
Breaking open Ore Crates during Feeding Frenzy will leave Blackrock Ore on the ground for Oregorger to consume.
- Healers –
Shielding and using damage mitigating abilities on the closest target of [Acid Torrent] can decrease the damage dealt to rest of the targets.
- Tanks –
Position yourself to be closest in the [Acid Torrent] cone and use damage mitigating abilities to decrease the damage dealt to others.
Quickly regain threat after Oregorger leaves his Feeding Frenzy.
When sated, Oregorger draws upon his Ore reserve to unleash powerful attacks against his enemies.
- Torrente Ácida – Sprays a cone of acid at a random ranged foe, inflicting 194 Physical damage to the closest player and increasing that player's damage taken from Acid Torrent by 194 for 20 sec. All other targets take up to 117 Nature damage, reduced by the closest player's total damage mitigation.
- Rocha Negra Vomitada – Regurgitates Blackrock Ore at a target, leaving a pool of acid that inflicts Nature damage every 1.5 sec.
- Estilhaço Explosivo – Launches an explosive shard, inflicting 43 Physical damage and knocking back enemies in the area. After 3 sec, the shard explodes, dealing 78 Fire damage and stunning nearby enemies for 3 sec.
- Fuzilaria da Rocha Negra – Launches Blackrock Spines, inflicting 25 Physical damage to all enemies.
- Presa Ácida – Covers the target in acid, inflicting 3 Nature damage every 2 sec for 8 sec.
When his Blackrock Ore reserves have depleted, Oregorger rampages through the room, trampling all in his path as he searches for ore to eat.
- Fúria Rolante – Becomes a rolling juggernaut, inflicting 74 to 82 Physical damage and knocking down anyone in the way.
- Colisão Sísmica – Shakes the earth, inflicting 14 Nature damage to all players.
In Mythic difficulty, these collisions also leave Unstable Slag residue at the location of the collision. Unstable Slag explodes if another collision occurs at the same location.
- Ímpeto da Fome – The longer Oregorger remains in Feeding Frenzy, the more furious he grows, increasing damage inflicted by Earthshaking Collision by 5% per application. Stacks 100 times.
- Explosão de Escória Instável – Unstable Slag explodes, sending waves of fire in all directions that inflict 29 Fire damage. These waves of fire will detonate other Unstable Slag they hit.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.