Amálgama da Corrupção
As tooltips e o jornal de masmorras refletem os valores de abilidades para uma versão específica do encontro. Por favor, vá na seção de "Efeitos" nas páginas das magias para ver valores para todos os tamanhos e dificuldades de raide.
- Overview – Norushen seals all players inside a Quarantine Zone and extracts a portion of each player's corruption to form an Amalgam of Corruption. The object of the encounter is to destroy this creature.
Players must reduce their personal level of Corruption in order to inflict full damage to the Amalgam. Players can accomplish this by interacting with the nodes of Purifying Light that active around the room, which will pull them into another phase where they must face a role-specific challenge. Overcoming this challenge will Purify the player and allow them to inflict full damage to the Amalgam.
- Damage Dealers –
Interact with a Purifying Light orb to enter the Test of Serenity and defeat the enemies inside to rid yourself of Corruption.
All damage dealt to Manifestations of Corruption and Essences of Corruption in the normal realm is copied to the boss Amalgam.
Rotate around the Amalgam to avoid [Blind Hatred].
- Healers –
Interact with a Purifying Light orb to enter the Test of Reliance; inside, keep your allies at full health to maximize their damage to the Greater Corruption and complete the trial.
Rotate around the Amalgam to avoid [Blind Hatred].
Norushen traps players in a Quarantine Zone and challenges them to face and overcome their own Corruption if they wish to proceed deeper into the vault.
- Corrupção – Players start the encounter with 75 points of Corruption. The more corrupt a player is the less damage they will inflict to the Amalgam of Corruption.
- Purificado – Players who reach 0 Corruption become Purified. Healers who are Purified gain bonus healing, tanks who are Purified take less damage, and damage dealers inflict greater damage by virtue of having less Corruption.
Purified persists until the player is once again Corrupted.
- Quarantine Measures – If the Amalgam of Corruption proves too dangerous, Norushen will have no choice but to activate the zone's safety measures and destroy all life within.
- Amálgama da Corrupção
- Ira Liberada – The Amalgam slashes at its current tank target, inflicting 909 Physical damage.
- Insegurança – The Amalgam inflicts doubt on its current tank target. Self Doubt increases the damage of Unleashed Anger by 40% per application.
- Ódio Cego – The Amalgam creates a zone of corruption that extends outward and slowly turns in place. All players caught in the path of the corruption suffer 341 Shadow damage every second.
- Fusão – Every Expelled Corruption that reaches the Amalgam of Corruption will increase the damage the Amalgam inflicts by 5% for 20 sec.
- Medo Gélido – The Amalgam inflicts 170 Frost damage to all players every 3 sec. This damage increases as the Amalgam loses health.
- Rasgado – When the Amalgam reaches 50% health remaining, and for every 10% health lost thereafter, the Amalgam spawns an Unleashed Manifestation of Corruption.
- Olhe Dentro – Players can interact with Purifying Light to Look Within. Doing so transports the player to their own realm where they face a personal challenge based on their role. Successfully completing the challenge will return the player to the normal realm with zero Corruption.
Players cannot Look Within while under the effects of Purified.
!17 In Raid Finder Difficulty, players are automatically selected to Look Within. There are no Purifying Light objects to interact with.
- Teste de Serenidade – Players of the DPS role face the Test of Serenity. To complete this challenge, players must defeat the elements of corruption present. Whenever one of these elements of corruption is defeated, it will be unleashed into the normal realm.
Failure to complete the challenge will unleash all remaining elements of corruption to the normal realm at once.
- Manifestação da Corrupção – These sha creatures repeatedly cast Tear Reality, which inflict Shadow damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
- Essência da Corrupção – These lesser sha creatures repeatedly cast Expel Corruption, which fires a ball of corrupted energies in a straight line, dealing 227 Shadow damage to anyone it strikes.
- Teste de Confiança – Players of the Healer role face the Test of Reliance. To complete this challenge, players must defeat a Greater Corruption. Healers are aided by several allies while Looking Within.
Failure to complete the challenge will unleash a Manifestation of Corruption to the normal realm. Success returns the player to the normal realm cleansed of all Corruption.
- Teste de Convicção – Players of the Tank role face the Test of Confidence. To complete this challenge, the tank must survive for 1 min against a Titanic Corruption.
Success returns the player to the normal realm with zero corruption.
- Corrupção Titânica
- Esmagamento Titânico – Inflicts 2272 Shadow damage to anyone in a cone in front of the caster.
- Corrupção – Every successful strike received from the Titanic Corruption inflicts the victim with a stack of Corruption, inflicting 39 Shadow damage per application every second.
- Lançar Corrupção – The caster hurls a ball of corruption at their target, inflicting 1704 Shadow damage.
- Estouro de Corrupção – Inflicts 681 Shadow damage to all enemies.
- Corrupção Perfurante – Inflicts 1363 Physical damage to the target. This attack cannot be absorbed.
Whenever players successfully defeat an element of corruption during the Test of Serenity it will be unleashed in the normal realm.
- Elo Pútrido – The creatures released from the Test of Serenity copy their damage to the Amalgam of Corruption.
- Manifestação da Corrupção
- Estouro de Raiva – Inflicts 114 Shadow damage to all players within the Quarantine Zone.
- Corrupção Residual – When an Unleashed Manifestation of Corruption dies, it leaves behind a small amount of corruption that will periodically inflict 204 Shadow damage to all players in the Quarantine Zone until it is picked up. Players are unable to pick up the Residual Corruption unless they have removed sufficient corruption of their own first.
Residual Corruption gives the player 25 Corruption.
- Screenshots contendo elementos da UI são geralmente negadas instantaneamente, o mesmo se aplicando para screenshots do nosso visualizador de modelos ou da tela de seleção de personagem.
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- Por favor verifique nossas Diretrizes de Screenshots antes de enviar uma!
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.