Reserva Segura de Tesouros Pandarênicos
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Players trigger the self-destruct mechanism in a Kor'kron treasure storage. Breaking open crates and defeating the enemies contained inside releases Titan Energy that charges manual override levers that are used to shut down the defense system before it destroys the storeroom and everyone trapped inside.
Two of the four quadrants of the room are accessible initially, and the other half is unlocked once the first two override levers are pulled. Activating and pulling all four levers completes the encounter.
- Healers –
The mogu and mantid champions that emerge from Large Crates deal raidwide damage while active.
Stand in Anima Golems' [Matter Scramble] rings to prevent an explosion.
- Tanks –
Be ready to tank the enemies that emerge from each crate as they are opened.
Modified Anima Golems' [Crimson Reconstitution] pools will heal any enemies that remain within them.
These massive crates of goods carry monstrous war-torn creatures. A large amount of Titan Energy powers them, but it may take considerable effort to defeat them.
- Mogu Crate
- Shao-Tien Elder Council
- Retornar à Pedra – Drains some of the life essence from players, knocking them back and inflicting 170 Shadow damage and forming a stone statue from that essence.
These statues frequently strike the ground, inflicting 41 Physical damage and stunning targets in a frontal cone for 4 sec.
These statues remain until killed.
- Força de Pedra – Increases damage dealt by 10% and an additional 10% for each Stone Statue alive.
- Mantid Crate
- Mantid Commanders
- Configurado para Explodir – Throws a pack of highly volatile bombs on the back of players. After 15 sec, these bombs will detonate, inflicting 454 Fire damage per remaining stack to all players within 9 yards.
Players may use Throw Bomb to remove one of these bombs, dropping it on the ground at their feet instead. Bombs on the ground will detonate, inflicting 454 Fire damage to anyone within 9 yards when any player enters their close proximity or after 30 sec.
The explosion from any of these bombs can chain to nearby ground bombs.
- Nuvem de Feromônios – Inflicts 68 Nature damage every second while alive.
Stout Crate of Goods
These hefty crates of goods carry seasoned enemies. A medium amount of Titan Energy fuels their animation and caution should be taken to defeat them.
- Mogu Crate
- Golem de Anima Modificado
- Mistura de Matéria – Highlights several locations on the ground which will scramble the locations of players standing inside them. If the Golem attempts to scramble a location with no players, the fabric of space tears, inflicting 681 Fire damage to players within 90 yards.
- Reconstituição Rubra – Creates voids of magic around nearby units for 45 sec. Any enemies which remain in the void are healed for 10% of their maximum health every second.
- Crimson Acid
Adds a harsh acid to the Crimson Reconstitution anima pools. Any players which remain in the pool are damaged for 0 Fire damage every second.
- Ritualista das Sombras Mogu – The soul of a powerful Shao-Tien Archritualist emerges to defend his phylactery. Any damage inflicted to the Archritualist is copied to the phylactery, and defeating either destroys the other.
- Tormento – Torments a target with the pain wrought from a thousand years of isolation, inflicting 170 Shadow damage immediately and additional Shadow damage every second until dispelled. This damage increases over time.
Each time Torment is dispelled, it jumps to a nearby target, inflicts the initial damage, and resets the damage increase. Torment is removed once the Mogu Shadow Ritualist is defeated.
- Runa de Poder Mogu – Etches a rune of power on the ground under nearby units for 45 sec. Any targets which remain on the rune gain increased melee, ranged, and spell haste by 100%.
- Mágica Proibida – Inflicts 204 Arcane damage every second while channeling.
- Mantid Crate
- Manipulador de Vento Set'thik
- Tempestade de Vento – Creates a torrent of wind that moves around in a spiral. Colliding with the torrent inflicts 568 Nature damage. The torrent lasts for 18 sec and increases in speed over time.
- Raiva da Imperatriz – Rallies nearby friendly targets, increasing all damage dealt by 50%, divided evenly amongst all targets.
Lightweight Crate of Goods
These small crates of goods carry front-line enemy forces. A small amount of Titan Energy fuels their creation and can be defeated with fewer players.
- Mogu Crate
- Mantid Crate
- Bombardeiro Sri'thik
- Bomba Ventania – Slides a bomb towards a distant target, inflicting 454 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards of that target. This fast-moving bomb leaves behind a trail of wind, inflicting 341 Nature damage every second for 5 sec.
- Lançar Explosivos – Tosses specialized bombs that immediately explode for 193 Physical damage to targets within 2 yards.
- Crate of Pandaren Relics – These small crates of goods carry rare artifacts of Pandaren origin. Titan Energy does not fuel their animation, instead they are guarded by powerful Pandaren spirits.
- Espírito de Mestra Cervejeira Antiga – Upon reaching low health, the Ancient Brewmaster Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Arremesso de Barril – Hurls a keg at a distant target, inflicting 341 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards and slowing targets hit by 50% for 15 sec.
- Bafo de Onça – Bellows out a channel of fire for 6 sec, inflicting 568 Fire damage. If the target is afflicted with Keg Toss, they are additionally disoriented and take 114 Fire damage every second for 6 sec.
- Lâmina dos Cem Passos – Imbues all players of the tank role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Attacks have a chance to call down a bolt of lightning, inflicting 938 Nature damage to enemies within 4 yards and stun them for 1.5 sec. This effect bypasses a creature's immunity to stuns and has a 15-second cooldown.
- Espírito de Tecelã da Névoa Sábia – Upon reaching low health, the Wise Mistweaver Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Eminência – When the Monk deals damage, she will heal equal to 0% of the damage dealt.
- Chute Tempestuoso da Garça – The Wise Mistweaver Spirit spins rapidly in a circle, drawing in players within 40 yards and inflicting 273 Physical damage to targets within 10 yards every second for 4 sec.
- Cajado da Água Ressoante – Imbues all players of the healer role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Heals have a chance to create a wave of force that travels forward 40 yards. Any friendly targets in the wave's path are healed. The wave also damages enemies for 931 Nature damage.
The wave dissipates after 2 sec.
This effect has an 8-second cooldown.
- Espírito da Andarilha do Vento Sem Nome – Upon reaching low health, the Nameless Windwalker Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Caminho das Flores – Charges a distant target, leaving behind a trail of fiery blossoms which on contact, inflict 398 Fire damage to enemies within 3 yards. These blossoms linger for 30 sec.
Casts Mass Paralysis upon reaching the distant target's location, stunning any remaining targets within 3 yards for 6 sec.
- Garra de Fúria Ardente – Imbues all players of the damage dealer role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Attacks have a chance to damage a target for 268 Fire damage. This effect has a 5-second cooldown.
- Centelha Instável – In a last ditch effort, any being animated by the Unstable Titan Energy transforms into a raw Unstable Spark, leaps to a distant quadrant and attempts to go Supernova. Successfully casting Supernova inflicts 150 Nature damage to all nearby enemies.
- Levantar Gancho – Players may use crate lifting hooks to travel from the warehouse subfloor to the main platform throughout the fight.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.