[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Haromm and Kardris begin the encounter fighting alongside their vicious war wolves. The two powerful Dark Shaman share health, and they drop corrupted totems that grant them each different abilities as they sustain damage.
- Vínculo do Espírito – Damage dealt is shared between Earthbreaker Haromm and Wavebinder Kardris.
- Sede de Sangue – When the Dark Shaman reach 25% health remaining, they will go into a blood frenzy, increasing all damage dealt by 25% and haste by 25%.
- Darkfang and Bloodclaw – The riding wolves of the Dark Shaman, Darkfang and Bloodclaw will viciously defend their masters.
The Dark Shaman will drop Totems during the fight that grant them new abilities.
- Totem Névoa Peçonhenta – Poisonmist Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Toxic Mist ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Toxic Storm ability. The Dark Shaman drop Poisonmist Totems upon reaching 85% health.
- Totem Corrente Fétida – Foulstream Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Foul Stream ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Foul Geyser ability. The Dark Shaman drop Foulstream Totems upon reaching 65% health.
- Totem Cinzas Fulgurantes – Ashflare Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Ashen Wall ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Falling Ash ability. The Dark Shaman drop Ashflare Totems upon reaching 50% health.
- Totem Ferro Enferrujado – Rusted Iron Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Iron Tomb ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Iron Prison ability. The Dark Shaman drop Rusted Iron Totems upon reaching 95% health.
- Rompe-terra Haromm
- Golpe da Tempestade Gélida – Strikes a player with frost-lined weapons, inflicting 681 Frost damage and causing the player to take 25% additional damage from Froststorm Strike for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Névoa Tóxica – Injects several players with a toxic mist, inflicting 182 Nature damage every 3 sec. for 30 sec and causing growing Toxicity. Due to the internal nature of the corruption, Toxic Mist pierces all immunities. This ability is granted by Poisonmist Totem.
- Intoxicação – Increases Nature damage taken by 10% per stack.
- Corrente Fétida – A stream of foul liquid inflicts 681 Nature damage to all enemies on a line. This ability is granted by Foulstream Totem.
- Muralha Cinzenta – Summons a line of stationary Ash Elementals that will attack any nearby enemies. This ability is granted by Ashflare Totem.
- Tumba de Ferro – Inflicts 136 Physical damage to players within 3 yards and creates an Iron Tomb. This ability is granted by Rusted Iron Totem.
- Teceondas Kardris
- Seta da Tempestade Gélida – Fires a bolt of bitter frost, inflicting 909 Frost damage.
- Tempestade Tóxica – Summons a powerful toxic storm that inflicts 681 Nature damage to players within 9 yards every 2 sec. and periodically creates Toxic Tornadoes. The storm will move around and lasts for 1.5 min. This ability is granted by Poisonmist Totem.
- Tornado Tóxico – Toxic winds inflict 681 Nature damage to players within 5 yards every 1 sec. and knock them up.
- Gêiser Imundo – Conjure foul water that inflicts 681 Nature damage to players within 3.5 yards every 0.5 sec. for 8 sec. Each splash creates a Foul Slime. This ability is granted by Foulstream Totem.
- Cinzas Caindo – Summons a core of smouldering ash that will fall over 15 sec. Inflicts 2272 Fire damage to players within 17 yards and 681 Fire damage to all players on impact. This ability is granted by Ashflare Totem.
- Prisão de Ferro – Encases the player in a prison of iron that slowly asphyxiates them, inflicting 100% of maximum health as Physical damage after 1 min. This ability is granted by Rusted Iron Totem.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.