- Tsulong grita: Eu agradeço, forasteiros. Eu fui libertado.
- Tsulong grita: Não... as águas... Eu devo... resistir... Não posso... temer...
- Tsulong grita: Seu lugar não é aqui! As águas devem ser protegidas... Eu os expulsarei ou irei matar vocês!
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Tsulong struggles at Night with the Sha's corrupting influence. Bringing Tsulong's remaining health to zero while at Night permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, he temporarily purges the Sha's influence and radiant sunlight turns Night into Day.
- Sombras do Medo – The Dread Shadows created by the Sha within Tsulong inflict 8 Shadow damage on all players and increases their Dread Shadows damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Pesadelos – The Sha within Tsulong projects Nightmares at the location of a random player. The Nightmares inflict 30 Shadow damage and fear players within 8 yards of the impact for 8 sec.
- Sopro Sombrio – Tsulong expels out Sha energy in a 30 degree cone in front of him, inflicting 65 Shadow damage and increasing Shadow damage taken by 100% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Raio Solar – Tsulong's attempts to resist the Sha allow him to protect the players from Dread Shadows. Tsulong summons a Sunbeam onto the battlefield, and the Sunbeam grants immunity to Dread Shadows for players standing within the beam. The protected area of the Sunbeam shrinks over time as more players stand within it.
- O Negro da Noite – The Dark of Night appears at a random location and moves towards the nearest Sunbeam. The Dark of Night extinguishes a Sunbeam upon reaching it.
During the Day, Tsulong gains the upper hand over the Sha corruption. Players may heal and aid Tsulong during the Day, and bringing him to full health while in the Day permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, the Sha corrupts his emotions and Night descends upon the Terrace.
- Terror Encarnado – Embodied Terrors spawn as the Sha fights to control Tsulong. When players destroy an Embodied Terror, five Fright Spawns burst out.
- Aterrorizar – The Embodied Terror casts Terrorize on both a random player and on Tsulong. The terror inflicts 0% of the player's current health as Shadow damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. Tsulong suffers 2% of his total health as Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Sha Instável – Unstable Sha appear around Tsulong and then move towards him, inflicting massive Shadow damage to Tsulong if they reach him.
- Seta Instável – The Unstable Sha unleashes shadowy energy at a random player, inflicting 45 Shadow damage on the target. The Unstable Bolt also damages the Unstable Sha for 15% of its maximum health.
- Instabilidade – If an Unstable Sha reaches Tsulong, it inflicts 1390 Shadow damage on Tsulong and disappears.
- Sopro Solar – Tsulong breathes out solar energy in a 60-degree cone in front of him, inflicting 300 Nature damage to Sha within 60 yards and stunning them for 8 sec. The breath also places the Bathed in Light effect on players within its area.
- Banho de Luz – The warmth of the Sun instantly restores 25% of a player's total mana and increases their healing done by 500% for 6 sec.
- A Luz do Dia – The Light of Day appears at a random location. Interacting with The Light of Day restores mana every 1 sec. and increases healing done by 1500% for 6 sec. The amount of mana restored increases while the healing done decreases over the duration of the effect.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.