Sha do Medo
- Sha do Medo grita: Suas luzes se apagarão. As trevas vão cercar você. E você temerá as sombras que se movem nelas.
- Sha do Medo grita: Você saberá o que é o medo!
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
The Terrace of Endless Spring
The Sha of Fear looms atop the Terrace, attempting to consume the pure light emanating from its center.
- Pure Light
A narrow column of uncorrupted light still projects skyward from the center of the terrace. When a player stands in this light it bends, forming a protective wall that extends back from this Champion of the Light in a 'V' shape. This attracts the attention of the Sha of Fear, who fixates on the Champion.
- Parede de Luz – The Champion and other players standing within the wall of light take 10% reduced damage from all sources. The wall also deflects the Sha's Breath of Fear attack.
- Surra – The Sha strikes 3 times on every fourth attack.
- Sopro do Medo – The Sha of Fear unleashes a horrible breath attack, inflicting 135 Shadow damage to all enemies over 1.5 sec. Afflicted enemies are also feared for 5 sec. Players standing behind the Wall of Light are unaffected.
- Caveira Sinistra – The Sha throws a skull at a player's location, inflicting 22 Shadow damage to enemies within 2.5 yards of the impact point.
- Gargalhada Sinistra – The Sha cackles ominously and transports a group of players to one of the outer shrines to battle a former guardian of the terrace.
- Cria Pavorosa – The Sha periodically summons a pair of Terror Spawns to attack players. A bulwark of dark energy protecting each Terror Spawn deflects spells and attacks that strike the front of the creature.
- Seta Penetrante – The Terror Spawn hurls a bolt of Sha energy at a player's location, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage to enemies within 3.75 yards of the impact point. Affected enemies take 10% increased Shadow damage for 15 sec.
- Aproximação de Ataque – The Sha strikes at a distant target, inflicting 50% of weapon damage as Shadow and increasing Shadow damage taken by 25% for 8 sec. The Sha uses this ability when no targets are in melee range.
- Esperança de Lei – The light in the terrace seems to glow more brightly after players force the Sha to retreat to the Dread Expanse. Attack and casting speeds are increased by 15% within the Terrace of Endless Spring on subsequent attempts.
The Outer Shrines
The group of players transported by Ominous Cackle must defeat one of three Sha possessed crossbowmen. The former terrace guardians Yang Guoshi, Cheng Kang, and Jinlun Kun attack the players.
- Atirar – The caster shoots at the target, inflicting 75% weapon damage as Physical.
- Spray Pavoroso – The caster rapidly fires sprays of Dread Bolts in specific directions for 8 sec. The caster gains immunity to taunt for the duration. Each spray of Dread Bolts fires in a cone in front of the caster, inflicting 50% of weapon damage as Shadow and afflicting the target for 8 sec. At 2 stacks, the Dread Spray fears the target for 4 sec.
- Botão-da-morte – The caster spins in a circle, unleashing a hail of bolts in all directions for 5 sec. Each bolt that strikes an enemy inflicts 24 Physical damage.
- Globo do Sha – Globes of Sha energy are knocked out of the possessed crossbowman as he loses health. Touching a globe will consume it, inflicting 9 Shadow damage but refilling the player's primary resource over time. If not consumed within 8 sec the globe will return to the bowman, healing him for 5% of his maximum health.
- Destemor – Defeating any of the possessed crossbowmen allows the group to return to the central terrace and grants them 60% increased damage and healing, 60% increased movement speed, and immunity to Fear effects for 30 sec.
The Dread Expanse
On heroic difficulty the Sha of Fear retreats to the Dread Expanse at 66% remaining health, dragging players along with him. This watery wasteland is a place of the Sha's making where he has access to a new set of abilities.
- Luz Efêmera – The last glimmers of light from the terrace heal players as they are extinguished, restoring 90% health and mana over 6 sec. In addition, all player cooldowns are reset.
- Pure Light
The uncorrupted light from the terrace binds itself to the current champion and takes on a new form. It grows stronger, granting the champion immunity to fear and horror effects and reduces their damage taken by 30%.
- Transferir Luz – The champion can use this ability to move the Pure Light to a targeted friendly player.
- Surra Medonha – The Sha strikes 6 times on every fourth Thrash.
- Golpe Implacável – The Sha unleashes an Implacable Strike in the direction of his current target that inflicts 245 damage to enemies up to 40 yards away.
- Nu e Amedrontado – The Sha strips the gear from his current target, reducing the target's armor and chance to dodge and parry by 100% for 50 sec.
- Jato d'Água – The Sha agitates the water under several players, creating a series of waterspouts. Each waterspout takes 1.5 sec. to form and explode, inflicting 65 Frost damage to enemies within 2 yds.
- Encolha-se de Terror – The Sha terrifies several players, causing them to cower in fear and inflicting 25 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 12 sec.
- Submergir – The Sha disappears below the surface of the Dread Expanse for a short time, then emerges under a random player and inflicts 204 Frost damage to enemies within 12 yds. The Sha summons an increasing number of Dread Spawns each time he submerges.
- Cria do Medo – This creature fixates on the current champion of the light. If a new player becomes the champion the Dread Spawn changes targets.
- Espinho do Sha – The Dread Spawn emits Sha Spines. Each spine inflicts 10 Shadow damage to random enemy players.
- Trevas Eternas – The Dread Spawn kills his current target when he reaches melee range.
- Ganhando Velocidade – The Dread Spawn periodically gains 100% movement speed. This effect can stack up to 5 times, but is reset when a new Champion of the Light is chosen.
- Screenshots contendo elementos da UI são geralmente negadas instantaneamente, o mesmo se aplicando para screenshots do nosso visualizador de modelos ou da tela de seleção de personagem.
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.