Qiang, o Impiedoso <Rei Senhor da Guerra>
- Qiang, o Impiedoso grita: Ataquem em flanco! Marchem!
- Qiang, o Impiedoso grita: Eu esmagarei corpo e alma!
- Qiang, o Impiedoso grita: Meus exércitos não têm fim... meu poder não tem páreo.
- Qiang, o Impiedoso grita: Soldados! Esmaguem o flanco deles!
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
The Spirit Kings animate in sequence, with one King attacking the players until defeated, at which time another King enters the fray. Defeated Kings become entirely incorporeal, but continue to bring one of their powerful abilities to bear periodically.
On Heroic difficulty, each Spirit King animates and joins the battle when its predecessor is brought below 30% of maximum health.
Qiang the Merciless
When the players defeat the Warlord King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Flanking Orders ability.
- Ordens para Flanquear – The Warlord King orders a flank, calling in a wave of Mogu attackers. These Flanking Mogu cast Overhand Strike, inflicting 136 Physical damage to enemies in front of them within 4 yards.
The Warlord King retains Flanking Orders after being defeated.
- Ataques Massivos – No single man or woman can stand against the brutal attacks of the Warlord King. His Massive Attacks inflict 218 Physical damage, split among all enemies hit.
- Aniquilar – Qiang focuses on Annihilating his enemies in front of him, inflicting 409 damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Escudo Impenetrável – The Warlord King uses his Impervious Shield, becoming immune to all attacks and spells. When struck with a harmful ability or spell during Impervious Shield, Qiang will retaliate with an extra attack.
Meng the Demented
When the players defeat the Mad King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Maddening Shout ability.
- Grito Enlouquecedor – The Maddening Shout of Meng the Demented causes all enemies to go mad, inflicting 18 Shadow damage every 3 sec. and causing all enemies to hate each other. Players regain their sanity after taking 8 damage from another player.
The Mad King retains Maddening Shout after being defeated.
- Enlouquecido – The Mad King becomes more insane every 0.5 sec. Crazed increases the Mad King's Physical damage dealt by a percentage equal to twice his current Insanity. When the Mad King reaches 100 Insanity, he switches personalities to Cowardice.
- Covardia – The Mad King becomes more insane every 0.5 sec. Cowardice causes the Mad King to reflect damage equal to 50% of his current Insanity. When the Mad King reaches 100 Insanity, he switches personalities to Crazed.
- Pensamento Louco – A Crazy Thought crosses the Mad King's warped mind, increasing his Insanity by 10.
- Delirante – The Mad King enrages, doubling the rate he gains insanity.
Subetai the Swift
When the players defeat the Bandit King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Pillage ability.
- Saque – The Bandit King charges a random player and Pillages all enemies within 8 yards, stealing the victims' possessions. The Pillaged effect reduces the affected players' damage and healing done by 50% and increases their Physical damage taken by 50%.
The Bandit King retains Pillage after being defeated.
- Salva – Subetai launches three Volleys in quick succession. The first inflicts 27 Physical damage to enemies in a large cone in front of the caster, then 55 Physical damage in a medium cone, and finally 109 Physical damage in a small cone.
- Chuva de Flechas – The Bandit King fires a Rain of Arrows at the location of a random player, inflicting Pinned Down on all targets within the 8 yard area. Pinned Down inflicts 8 Physical damage every 1 sec. until another player removes the arrow from the victim.
- Flecha Imobilizante – The Pinning Arrow causes Pinned Down, inflicting 8 Physical damage every 1 sec. until a player destroys the Pinning Arrow.
- Mão Leve – Damaging attacks against the Bandit King cause the attacker to suffer being Robbed Blind. The effect reduces damage and healing done by 50% and reduces armor by 50%. The Bandit King becomes vulnerable to Stun effects while using Sleight of Hand.
- Roubo Descarado – Robbed Blind reduces the target's damage and healing done by 50% and increases their Physical damage taken by 50%.
Zian of the Endless Shadow
When the players defeat the Sorcerer King, he remains in battle in a weakened state and only uses his Undying Shadows ability.
- Sombras Imortais – The Sorcerer King creates an Undying Shadow at the location of a random player. The Undying Shadow inflicts 8 Shadow damage every 1 sec to players within 10 yards until destroyed.
The Sorcerer King retains Undying Shadows after being defeated.
- Undying Shadow – The Undying Shadow inflicts 8 Shadow damage every 1 sec to players within 10 yards until destroyed. An Undying Shadow fixates on the closest nearby player when the Sorcerer King summons it. After the Undying Shadow dies it starts to reform itself, creating Coalescing Shadows. After 30 seconds the Undying Shadow fully coalesces and reforms.
- Sombras Aglutinantes – The Coalescing Shadows inflicts 8 Shadow damage every 5 sec. to players within 10 yards. After 30 seconds the Undying Shadow fully coalesces and reforms.
- Impacto Sombrio – The Sorcerer King launches a Shadow Blast at the location of a random player. The Shadow Blast inflicts 27 Shadow damage upon impact to players within 8 yards of the targeted location.
- Sombras Carregadas – The Sorcerer King blasts a random player with Charged Shadows, inflicting 27 Shadow damage to the target then chaining to further targets within 8 yards of each other.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.