Mestre Guerreiro Chifre Negro
- Mestre Guerreiro Chifre Negro grita: Muito... bem, heh. Mas será que vocês são bons o suficiente para... superar ele?
- Mestre Guerreiro Chifre Negro grita: Pelo jeito, vou ter que fazer isso sozinho. Ótimo!
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Stage One: Dragonriders, Attack!
Flying alongside the Skyfire and surveying the scene while his massive twilight drake lobs balls of destruction at the gunship, Warmaster Blackhorn gives the order for his elite dragonriders to swoop into battle.
- The Skyfire
Sky Captain Swayze helms this massive gunship equipped with numerous cannons and a pair of harpoon guns for its defense. The gunship is sturdy but not indestructible, and if it sustains too much damage the pursuit of Deathwing will come to an untimely end.
- Harpoon Guns
Alliance engineers equipped the Skyfire with two repurposed harpoon guns, seized during its prior service in Northrend. Harpoon gunners spear the enemy's Assault Drakes and reel them in to bring them within reach of ranged attackers on the deck. The drakes strain against the line, eventually breaking free and returning to a safe distance. After a pause to reload, the harpoon gunners then spear their target anew.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, the drakes do not break free from the Harpoons.
- Incêndio no Convés – As the Skyfire takes damage, destructive fires break out on the ship and spread rapidly across its deck. Crewmembers rush to extinguish these blazes and keep them in check. Any player standing within a fire suffers 37 Fire damage per second.
- Goriona – Warmaster Blackhorn takes to the skies with this massive twilight drake.
- Ofensiva do Crepúsculo – Goriona unleashes a massive blast of dark energy at a random location on the deck of the Skyfire. Twilight Onslaught inflicts 498 Shadow damage, divided evenly among all players within its 10 yard radius and the Skyfire. If the attack strikes the deck of the Skyfire without hitting a player, the gunship suffers the full damage.
- Fogo de Bordo – Goriona periodically unleashes a vicious barrage of fireballs that slam into the side of the Skyfire, causing the ship to suffer damage equal to 20% of its remaining structural integrity.
- Draco de Ataque do Crepúsculo – These drakes strafe across the deck of the ship, deposit their fierce riders onto the deck, and then retreat to a safe distance to bombard the gunship.
- Barragem Crepuscular – The twilight drakes launch bursts of dark energy at a random location on the deck of the Skyfire. Twilight Barrage inflicts 87 Shadow damage, divided evenly among all players within its 5 yard radius. If the attack strikes the deck of the Skyfire without hitting a player, the gunship suffers the full damage instead.
On Heroic Difficulty, Twilight Barrage also increases Shadow damage taken by 50% for 6 sec. This effect stacks.
- Terroraço de Elite do Crepúsculo
- Ímpeto da Lâmina – The Dreadblade charges at the location of a random distant player, inflicting 83 Physical damage to all players in its path.
- Degeneração – The Dreadblade carves a swath of destruction with its dark sword. The sword inflicts 25 Shadow damage to enemies in a frontal cone, and 8 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Matador de Elite do Crepúsculo
- Ímpeto da Lâmina – The Elite Slayer charges at the location of a random distant player, inflicting 83 Physical damage to all players in its path.
- Golpe Brutal – The Slayer strikes a vicious blow with its jagged sword. The strike inflicts 150% weapon damage, and 2 Physical damage every 2 sec for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Sapador do Crepúsculo – Sleek infiltrator drakes airdrop goblins strapped with powerful explosives onto the deck of the ship. These Sappers rush to breach the gunship bridge and detonate their destructive payload.
- Detonar – Upon reaching the Skyfire's bridge, the Sapper detonates his explosives. The blast inflicts 208 Fire damage to players within 8 yards, damages the Skyfire for 20% of its total durability, and kills the Sapper.
Stage Two: Looks Like I'm Doing This Myself
Once the Skyfire's defenders defeat three waves of dragonriders, Warmaster Blackhorn leaps down onto the deck of the gunship.
- Mestre Guerreiro Chifre Negro
- Devastar – Blackhorn sunders his current target's armor, inflicting 120% weapon damage and reducing the player's armor by 20% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Rugido Perturbador – Warmaster Blackhorn screams fiercely, inflicting 42 Physical damage to all enemies on the gunship. The shout also interrupts spellcasting for players within 10 yards for 8 sec.
- Onda de Choque – Blackhorn strikes the ground, unleashing a wave of force that inflicts 83 Physical damage to enemies in an 80 yard frontal cone and stuns them for 4 sec.
- Vingança – As Warmaster Blackhorn takes damage during the course of the fight, he inflicts 1% more damage for each percentage of his missing health.
- Sifão de Vitalidade – When severely injured, Warmaster Blackhorn drains health directly from Goriona. The health drain inflicts damage equal to 0% of Goriona's remaining health, and heals Blackhorn accordingly.
- Goriona – After depositing her master on the deck of the Skyfire, Goriona hovers alongside the Skyfire and rains destruction down on the players. Once Goriona has suffered sufficient damage, she will break off and flee, abandoning her master on the Skyfire.
On Heroic mode, upon reaching 90% health, Goriona will land on the Skyfire's deck to assist her master.
- Chamas do Crepúsculo – Goriona launches a blast of dark energy at the location of a random player, inflicting 25 Shadow damage on impact to players in a 8 yard radius. Twilight Flames lingers on the deck of the Skyfire, inflicting 19 Shadow damage to players within 7 yards every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Sopro Crepuscular – Goriona unleashes a torrent of dark flame, inflicting 36 Shadow damage in a 45 yard cone in front of the caster.
- Mortalha da Consumição – Goriona envelops an enemy target in twilight energy, absorbing the next 377 healing received. When Consuming Shroud absorbs incoming healing, unleashed energy will deal damage equal to the healing absorbed to all allies. Dying while afflicted by Consuming Shroud will release all remaining energy at once.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.