Hagara, a Tempestigadora
- Hagara, a Tempestigadora grita: Covardes! Bando de cães... fracotes...
- Hagara, a Tempestigadora grita: De tão perto, enfrentam mais do que meus machados!
- Hagara, a Tempestigadora grita: Vejam o que acontece com quem me enfrenta!
- Hagara, a Tempestigadora grita: Vocês cruzaram o caminho da Tempestigadora! Vou arrasar com vocês.
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Lança de Gelo – Hagara conjures crystals of ice that launch Ice Lance missiles towards a random player standing near Hagara. Ice Lances inflict 9 Frost damage in a 3 yard area around the first player the missile impacts.
In Normal and LFR difficulty, Ice Lance reduces the attack speed of all targets struck by 25%.
In Heroic difficulty, Ice Lance increases frost damage taken by 25% per hit.
- Tumba de Gelo – Hagara traps two random players in a tomb of ice, stunning the targets until other players destroy the Ice Tombs. Players trapped within the tomb lose 5% of their maximum health every second.
In 25 player Normal difficulty Hagara traps five random players.
In 25 player Heroic difficulty Hagara traps six random players.
- Gelo Estilhaçado – Hagara launches a blast of ice at a random player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Frost damage and reducing the player's movement speed for 4 sec.
- Ataque Concentrado – Hagara rapidly slices at her current target, swinging for 50% normal weapon damage every 0.5 sec. for 5 sec.
- Tempestade Congelada – Hagara channels and fills the platform with a tempest of water and ice. The Tempest protects Hagara from all attacks and spells.
- Binding Crystal – Destroying all four of the binding crystals stops Hagara's channeling of Frozen Tempest.
- Trincheira Aquosa – Any player standing within Hagara's water bubble drowns, inflicting damage equal to 9% of their maximum health every second and reducing their movement speed by 50%.
- Onda de Gelo – Four equidistant lines of ice extend out from Hagara and sweep across the platform. The Ice Wave inflicts 166 Frost damage on any player caught by its movement and increases their Frost damage taken by 50% for 2.5 sec.
- Sincelo – Snowpacked Icicles fall around the edge of the platform. Where the Icicle impacts the ground, it inflicts 100000 Frost damage and knocks back any nearby players within 7 yards.
- Floco de Gelo – Hagara places a Frostflake on a random player, reducing their movement speed by 10% and an additional 10% every 1 sec for 15 sec. When the Frostflake effect expires, it deals damage equal to 25% of the player's maximum health, and creates a 10 yard radius area of frost underneath that player. The frost reduces any player's movement speed standing within the area by 50%.
- Tempestade de Raios – Hagara channels a lightning storm to electrocute the players on the platform. A Water Shield protects Hagara from all attacks and spells.
When players overload every Crystal Conductor, the feedback stops her channeling and causes her to suffer an Electrocution.
- Condutor Cristalino – Hagara conjures four Crystal Conductors to protect herself from the lightning storm.
In 10 player Heroic Difficulty, Hagara conjures eight Crystal Conductors.
- Conduto de Raio – A Crystal Conductor charged by the death of a Bound Lightning Elemental casts Lightning Conduit on the nearest player, inflicting 6 Nature damage every 1 sec.
Lightning Conduit also connects the affected player to another player or Crystal Conductor within 10 yards.
- Bound Lightning Elementals – Hagara calls elementals to aid her during the Lightning Storm. When a player kills an elemental, it causes a nearby Crystal Conductor to overload and electrocute nearby players.
- Pilares de Tempestade – Hagara targets the location of a random player, then after 3 seconds a pillar of lightning erupts. The lightning inflicts 22 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.
- Realimentação – The feedback from the overloaded Crystal Conductors and destroyed Binding Crystals stuns Hagara and increases her damage taken by 100% for 15 sec.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.