Jin'do, o Doma-deus
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
Stage One: Welcome to the Great Show!
Jin'do fights players alone, dropping Deadzones on the ground to protect himself and calling upon the Spirit of Hakkar to empower his weapon with shadow lightning.
- Zona Morta – Jin'do creates a field of deadened magic on the ground at his feet. All units in this field take 90% less magic damage, but have their casting speed reduced by 90%.
- Sombras de Hakkar – Jin'do draws power from the Spirit of Hakkar to charge his weapon. For the next 8 sec. his attacks unleash bursts of energy that chain to additional targets, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage. Each additional target in the chain takes 85% less damage.
Stage Two: Spitting in the Face of a God
Jin'do drags his enemies with him into the spirit world. He draws tremendous power from Hakkar's spirit, which is held captive by three large chains.
- Aguilhão Sombrio – Jin'do hurls a bolt of shadow at a random player's location. The spike explodes when it hits the ground, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage to enemies within 4 yards.
- Espírito Gurubashi – Gurubashi Spirits appear in the spirit world wherever players defeat Gurubashi Spirit Warriors in the living world.
- Frenesi – Gurubashi Spirits periodically gain 20% attack speed. This effect stacks.
- Batida Corporal – The Gurubashi Spirit jumps to a random target's location, inflicting 17 damage to all units and other objects within 5 yards of that location and knocking them back. This attack leaves a Sundered Rift on the ground, increasing the damage taken by units and objects in the 5 yard radius area by 100% for 20 seconds.
- Abrir Fissura – The Gurubashi Spirit's Body Slam attack leaves a Sunder Rift on the ground, increasing the damage taken by units and objects in the area by 100% for 20 seconds.
- Espírito Pervertido – Twisted Spirits swarm out of portals around the temple and attack players in increasing numbers. Twisted Spirits inflict Shadow damage when they attack. These creatures have very low health.
- Hakkar's Chains
Jin'do will not feel the fury of Hakkar's vengeance until all three of Hakkar's Chains are destroyed.
- Barreira Quebradiça – A barrier of arcane energy protects Hakkar's Chains and grants them immunity to all attacks and spells. Nothing short of an enormous Gurubashi troll spirit performing a Body Slam can break the barrier.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.