[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Cuspe de Magma – Magmaw spits a volley of magma at three random players, inflicting 37 Fire damage to each player.
In 25 player raids Magmaw spits at eight random players.
- Pilar de Fogo – Magmaw barrages the ground beneath a random player's feet with globs of roiling magma. The impacts sunder the ground, causing eruptions that knock players within 5 yards high into the air and inflicting 79 Fire damage every 0.5 sec. The impacts also spawn multiple Lava Parasites.
- Parasita de Lava – These slow moving creatures will burrow into the warm flesh of players when they attack, infecting their new host.
- Infecção Parasitária – When a Lava Parasite burrows into the flesh of a player, the Lava Parasite inflicts 9 damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec. After the infection runs its course, the player vomits up the Parasite. It then begins to search for a new host.
- Golfada de Lava – Magmaw spews a stream of molten lava across all players, inflicting 17 Fire damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Descontrole Derretido – If Magmaw is ever unable to reach an enemy with his melee attack, he enters a frenzy. Magmaw then launches Magma Spit at all players and increases his Fire damage dealt by 100% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
- Destroçar – Magmaw picks up his current target in his jaws, then bites down. The crushing force inflicts 99 damage every 2 sec. Magmaw crushes his target severely after 30 sec. Impaling Magmaw causes him to release his grasp on the target.
- Armadura Sufocante – Magmaw's fiery jaws melt the armor of the player targeted by Mangle, reducing the player's armor by 50% for 1.5 min.
- Impacto Colossal – Magmaw brings his entire body smashing down on one half of the room, inflicting 93 damage and stuns all players caught beneath him for 3 sec. The Massive Crash also briefly stuns Magmaw, allowing two players to leap onto his pincers.
Immediately after Magmaw performs Massive Crash, a window of opportunity exists where two players can leap onto his pincers. From that location they can attach chains to the spike protruding from the ground in front of the worm, and then reel Magmaw onto the spike.
- Lançar Gancho – The players hanging onto Magmaw's pincers can launch a hook at the spike in front of the worm. If the hook connects, it chains Magmaw to the spike for 3 sec. Magmaw will break free from a single connecting chain, but if a player connects a second chain to the spike then the players reel the chains in and impale Magmaw on the spike.
- Ponto de Vulnerabilidade – When Magmaw is impaled on the spike, players can attack his exposed and unarmored head. Attacking the exposed head increases the damage dealt to Magmaw by 100%. Magmaw frees himself from the spike after 30 sec.
- Lorde Victor Nefarius – On Heroic Difficulty Lord Nefarius arrives to observe the adventurers contend with his pet and thwart their efforts.
- Inferno Fulgurante – Lord Nefarius calls down a meteor of bone and fire at the ground beneath a random player. The meteor inflicts 26 Fire damage to players in a 4 yard radius and knocks them down. The explosion creates a Blazing Bone Construct, and sparks the Ignition of fast-moving flames in a spiral around the point of impact.
- Ignição – The Blazing Inferno creates moving patches of flame that swirl around the point of impact, inflicting 26 Fire damage every 1 sec to all players within 2 yards of them. The Ignition flames dissipate after 1 min.
- Constructo Ósseo Incandescente – Lord Nefarius's Blazing Inferno creates a single flaming skeletal construct.
- Talho Abrasador – The construct slashes at an enemy with its fiery claws, dealing 75% of normal melee damage as Fire damage.
- Armagedom – When a Blazing Bone Construct reaches 20% remaining health, it prepares to self-destruct. The Blazing Bone Construct then explodes in an Armageddon, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to all players.
- Sopro Sombrio – When Magmaw reaches 30% remaining health, Lord Nefarius begins to directly attack the players. He launches volleys of shadowy flame at random players. The Shadow Breath inflicts 19 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of his target.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.