Mestre Forjador Throngus
[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Pisada Potente – Throngus stomps his foot on the ground, triggering the walls of Grim Batol to Cave In. Throngus will not Mighty Stomp if he has his shield equipped.
- Desmoronar – After the Mighty Stomp of Throngus weakens the walls of Grim Batol, pieces of stone begin to fall on top of a random player in a 5 yard radius area. Players who continue to stand in that area take 5 Physical damage every second.
- Pick Weapon – Throngus has several fearsome weapons at his disposal. Periodically during the encounter, he randomly chooses between a massive Shield, a pair of Swords, or a punishing Mace. The chosen weapon grants him new abilities for a short duration of the encounter.
- Falange Pessoal – Throngus points his shield at a random player every 10 seconds. Damage dealt to Throngus by a player standing in front of the shield is reduced by 99%.
- Flecha Flamejante – While Throngus has a shield equipped, archers constantly fire flaming arrows from overhead windows at random players. Each flaming arrow inflicts 6 Fire damage.
- Escudo Flamejante – A 60 degree cone of fire erupts forward from Throngus' shield, inflicting 18 Fire damage every second to any enemy target engulfed by the fire.
- Lâminas Duplas – Throngus wields a flaming sword in each hand, granting him the ability to attack simultaneously with each weapon. His melee damage is reduced by 30% during this time.
- Surra – Throngus will occasionally attack an additional two times when he swings his swords.
- Rugido Desnorteador – Throngus lets loose a tremendous roar, decreasing the attack and cast speeds of players by 50%. Players may remove this effect by casting a spell or using an ability.
In Heroic Difficulty Disorienting Roar reduces attack and cast speeds of players by 150%, and each time a player casts a spell or uses an ability the amount of the reduction lowers by 50%.
- Chamas Abrasadoras – The fiery blades burn the target of Throngus' melee attacks, inflicting 3 Fire damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec. This effect stacks, but a single dispel effect removes all stacks.
- Sobrecarregado – The incredibly massive weight of Throngus' mace decreases his movement speed by 70%, but increases his melee attack damage by 200%.
- Batida Empaladora – Throngus jumps to a random target, impaling them on his mace and inflicting 7 Physical damage every 1 second for 5 sec.
- Área de Lava – As Throngus moves with his fiery mace, he leaves patches of fire on the ground. These patches deal 10 Fire damage every second to any player who stands in them.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.