[Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.]
- Overview – Tichondrius wields foul carrion magic, unleashing waves of chaos and pestilence to assault the raid.
As the fight progresses, Tichondrius periodically uses [Illusionary Night] to trap all players in an illusion, within which they may find some respite if they can endure his [Carrion Nightmare] assault for 30 sec.
- Peste da Carniça – Tichondrius corrupts several random players, inflicting 50 Shadow damage every second for 40 sec.
In Mythic difficulty, this effect increases the damage taken from Seeker Swarm by 1,000%.
- Enxame do Perscrutador – Tichondrius unleashes a wave of chaotic magic at all players afflicted with Carrion Plague. This effect inflicts 71 Shadow damage to all players in a line towards each target. In addition, this effect applies Carrion Plague to all players hit.
In Mythic difficulty, this effect only hits the player closest to Tichondrius in the path of Seeker Swarm.
- Marca de Argus – Tichondrius marks several players with a deadly brand for the remainder of the fight. If a marked player is ever within 6 yards of a clump of their allies, the brand is removed, causing a violent explosion. This effect inflicts 170 Fire damage to all players within 200 yards. The damage of Brand of Argus is reduced the further players are away from the source of the explosion.
In Mythic difficulty, Flames of Argus erupt under each player that triggers Brand of Argus.
- Chamas de Argus – The Flames of Argus erupt from the ground under all players that trigger Brand of Argus for 1 min. This effect inflicts 17 Fire damage every 0.5 sec to all players within the targeted area.
- Aura Vampírica – Tichondrius' allies within 30 yards are healed for 0% of their damage dealt by melee attacks.
- Banquete Sangrento – Tichondrius marks a player, increasing their Physical damage taken by 15% and summoning 3 Tainted Bloods that fixate the target. In addition, this effect increases the effects of Vampiric Aura by 300%.
- Sangue Maculado – Tainted Blood fixates the target of Feast of Blood until it is killed.
- Ecos do Caos – Tichondrius calls on the void, inflicting 14 Shadow damage every 0.5 sec for 8 sec. The damage of this effect increases with each tick.
As the void is torn open, 4 Fel Spires form throughout the room. Each spire absorbs the damage from Echoes of the Void for each player behind it until it is destroyed.
Stage Two: Shadow of Terror
- Noite Ilusória – Tichondrius dissolves into bats, trapping all players in a horrific illusion for 30 sec.
In Mythic difficulty, players without the Essence of Night when Illusionary Night ends are instantly killed.
- Pesadelo Carniceiro – Tichondrius forms in the illusion, inflicting 204 Shadow damage in a line, stunning all players hit for 3 sec.
- Dentessangue Fantasmagórico – Phantasmal Bloodfangs continuously form in the illusion at an increasing rate.
- Essência da Noite – As Phantasmal Bloodfangs die, an Essence of Night is created. This effect increases all damage and healing by 30% as long as players are within the Illusionary Night. In addition, mana regeneration is increased by 2%.
This effect persists for 30 sec after exiting the illusion.
- The Nightborne – When Tichondrius exits the Illusionary Night for the first time, he begins to call the Nightborne to aid him.
- Magiguarda Devoto Vil
- Perseguição Rápida – Movement speed increased by 15% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Ferida Volátil – Strikes an enemy with Arcane energy, inflicting 67 Arcane damage and increasing all damage taken by 5% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
When Volatile Wound expires, a Nether Zone is created.
- Zona de Éter – A chaotic void of Arcane magic that inflicts 62 Arcane damage every second to all players within the targeted area.
- Teurgo Filho da Noite
When Tichondrius exits the Illusionary Night for the second time, he begins to call the Legion to aid him.
- Vigia Cego
- Alma Ardente – Burns a random healer's soul, inflicting 39 Fire damage every second for 30 sec. In addition, this effect drains 7 Mana every second.
When this effect is removed, it explodes inflicting 92 Fire damage to allies within 8 yards.
- Anel de Sombras – Encircles the caster in a ring of souls that inflicts 14 Shadow damage to all players within 10-20 yards every 0.5 sec.
- [Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.]
- Quanto maior a qualidade, melhor!
- [Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!]
O Cliente do Wowhead é um pequeno aplicativo que usamos para manter nosso banco de dados atualizado, e para fornecermos a você algumas estilosas funcionalidades extras no website!
Ele serve para 2 propósitos:
- Ele mantem um addon chamado Wowhead Looter, que coleta dados enquanto você joga!
- Ele envia os dados coletados para o Wowhead para mander o banco de dados atualizado!
Você também pode usá-lo para manter o controle das suas missões completas, receitas, montarias, mascotes e títulos!
Então, o que você está esperando? Baixe o cliente e comece.