January 6, 2021 ClassesCovenants Venthyr
- While on the Campaign Chapter: Confronting Sin, Blackbale Overseers will now also drop the item that starts the quest "Maldraxxian Weapons."
- The required animals to rescue for “Corte das Brasas: vislumbre da natureza selvagem” has been lowered to 10 (was 15).
- Niya now moves slightly faster and she can access her speed boost and leap ability more often during “Corte das Brasas: vislumbre da natureza selvagem.”
Developers' note: We've felt that the Glimpse of the Wilds event was taking a little too long to complete. To give you some breathing room for tackling other surprises at your Ember Court, we wanted to speed it up to be more in line with other events. We have more changes coming in the future to improve the clarity of Ember Court objectives and bonuses like Chaleira da Sorte do Truco, so in the meantime, we wanted to make these smaller changes to improve the experience. When in doubt, take a peek at your map!
The size of the tools near Tulipnose have been increased to make them easier to locate for “Pestes de festas
Your Dredger Butler will now join the Ember Court and awaits your orders near the starting location. He's eager to learn more about etiquette from friendly guests!Dungeons and Raids
Items and Recompensas
Fixed an issue where the door to her location could remain closed and lock players out after a wipe.
- Fixed an issue where players could not use the Portal Eterno in Purity's Pinnacle after looting the Penitência da Pureza treasure.
- Disfarce de Constructo now only allows players to be recognized as a construct within the House of Constructs in Maldraxxus, as originally stated by the item. The disguises' visual appearance is still usable outside the area, but it will no longer fool enemies outside the House of Constructs.
- O Filósofo bow now sheathes correctly.
- Ignição de Alma and Armamento Empíreo trinkets no longer break crowd controlled enemies or enemies that are out of combat.
- Players should once again be able to use Skaggltraggo while on the Alquimia quest "The Price of the Black Market."
Torghast, Tower of the DamnedMissões Mundiais
Fixed an issue where enemies in the Temple of Humility would respawn at inconsistent rates for various quests.
- The clouds are now more reliable during the Bastião world quest "Flight School: Up and Away!"