Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes January 4, 2021 AchievementsCovenants
Fixed an issue where Kynthia would not take off smoothly during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest "Trouble on the Western Front."
- Fixed an issue where Xândria was visible in two places at once during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest "Stronger Together."
- Flor-de-faia is once again present for players who abandoned the quest "Evil Grubbies."
- Fixed an issue where the Anima Conductor daily quests in Maldraxxus were granting an incorrect amount of anima. The anima rewards are now equivalent to the other covenants Anima Conductor daily quests.
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Mueh'zala Items and Recompensas
- Players can no longer be seen fighting an invisible creature during the quest "Face Your Fears."
- A portal to Oribos will now appear next to the Sinfall Flightmaster once the third tier of the Venthyr Travel Network has been unlocked.
- Covenant armor sets can no longer be disenchanted if the item is acquired from covenant vendors.
- The Memória de Pecados do Passado trinket now appears within the Castle Nathria Adventure Guide for Enhancement Shaman.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some benefits from Dispositivo Quântico Inescrutável to persist after the trinket was unequipped.
- Fixed an issue with Pocket Portals stacking incorrectly.
- Pet battles have been temporarily disabled in Castle Nathria.
A Gorja: Olho do CarcereiroTorghast, Tower of the Damned Enemies
- Fios do destino characters who are level 60 are now eligible for the quests "Return to Oribos" in each zone.
“Bet on Yourself” now displays with a blue daily quest icon.