Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 7, 2020 Adventures
- The companion buff indicators now remain visible when swapping between the Mascotes and Adventures tabs on the Mesa de Comando.
- (With realm restarts) Resolved an issue where some players were unable to create a new Raça Aliada character.
Caçador Monk Windwalker
Casting Nourish will no longer incorrectly cancel Nature's Swiftness.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Dança de Chi-Ji from triggering from Chi spent by Chute Giratório da Garça.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Xuen's Empowered Tiger Lightning from counting damage dealt by Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits.
- Duelo Sombrio (PvP Talent) will no longer sometimes cause the Rogue to be invisible to the target being dueled.
Feérios Noturnos Creatures and NPCs
The objectives for "Challenges in Maldraxxus" Venthyr Callings quest are now easier to locate on the map.
Dungeons and Raids Profundezas Sanguinárias
- (With realm restarts) Mestre da Caça Pétrus now always spawns accompanied by Reza and Geza. Should he fall in battle, it's possible his pets might be left behind and open to making new friends.
- (With realm restarts) Vito de Skuld's barrier can now be bypassed by those with the right tricks.
- Feênix Brilharco in Orgrimmar has learned the art of Embalo Arcano and will offer his training to fellow mages.
- Battle for Azeroth creatures that increase their health as the player's item level increases now stop scaling at a lower, more appropriate item level.
- Gorm spawned near Carcaça Deterioradas will now respawn at a more appropriate rate.
Fixed an issue with General Kaal
where her door could become stuck and lock players out after a wipe.Items and Recompensas
Player versus Player
- Weapons sold for Dominação by Zo'sorg in Oribos will not require additional Achievements to purchase.
- Corrected an issue that could allow crafted Common-quality base items for Runecarving to incorrectly affect tradability of items obtained in raids and dungeons.
- Resolved an issue preventing Conduíte item icons from matching in the Vínculo de Almas user interface.
- Players now receive an understandable error when trying to add the Bufo Arbóreo mount to their collection, if they are ineligible.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some of the unique Revendreth consumables to be mailed to you when you already had one of them in your inventory.
- Fixed a bug preventing Lembrança do Julgamento do Árbitro from being obtainable .
Paladino Ladino Professions
- (With realm restarts) The number of players on each side in Ashran has been increased to 30 (was 25).
- Resolved an issue in A Gorja that caused Player vs Player deaths to incur a larger Estígia penalty than intended.
- Fixed a bug that was causing PvP trinkets' spell visuals and sounds to not play.
(With realm restarts) Tiro Certo no longer deals 10% increased damage in PvP situations.
- (With realm restarts) Disparo Duplo's extra Tiro Certo deals 50% reduced damage in PvP situations.
Thanator, Tower of the Damned
- (With realm restarts) Blacksmiths and Engineers can now use the anvil in Sinfall to craft their recipes.
- (With realm restarts) The Empowered enemies at the end of a floor have been made more threatening.
- (With realm restarts) Wing bosses Atador Baritas and Vigias da Morte have been made more threatening as they were previously too easy to defeat.
- Varinha de Queimadura de Frio's effect now hits for a percentage of current health (was a percentage of maximum health).
- Lascálgida's effect now hits for a percentage of current health (was a percentage of maximum health).
- Guilhotina da Vitalidade's effect no longer reduces the health of a boss enemy. Its function is unchanged against rare and elite enemies .
- Espinho Vara-coração's effect now reduces targets to 70% health (was a r educ tion to 50% health ) .
- Fixed an issue where unintended buffs would display during the Bastion World Quest "AHH! Real Monsters!"
- Fixed an issue where one of the jumps would occasionally fail to work during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Up and Away!"
Spell Penetration bonuses no longer decrease the effect of Frost Resistance on Sapphiron's Frost Aura.