A treasure trove of new mounts, pets, toys, and gear awaits in Rise of Azshara. We've rounded up a selection of what's available to help you formulate a plan of action.
Mounts Pictured — Santola Costestala Source: ReputationSource: Achievements
- Santola Costestala: Achievement (Usurpação no fundo do mar)
Giant crabs are native to Nazjatar and a favored food of the naga. This one must have been well-kept to grow this large.
- Aerorraia Azshari: Achievement (Glory of the Palace Raider)
The naga raised these rays in captivity, harvesting their gas organs to craft alchemy which allowed them to breathe air more easily.
- Mecaciclo Modelo W: Achievement (Mecafeito)
The rapid technological evolution of the descendants of Mimiron began with the introduction of a new gear, leading to such wonders as the tragically underproduced Modelo W.
Source: QuestsSource: Raid and DungeonSource: Rare CreaturesSource: VendorsBack To Top
- Xirofômpila TCM: Profession (Ferraria and Engenharia)
It was said that this invention was modeled after the likeness of a very wealthy goblin—although others don't really see the resemblance.
Pets Pictured — Garra-robô Perdida, Pinalga, Fuça Radirrugem Source: AchievementsSource: Island ExpeditionsSource: Pet Battles
- Cacarejador de Ferrúgia: Pet Battle (Gnomecan)
“Some of the few remaining fleshy creatures on Gnomecan, they provide food and even companionship for the citizens of Rustbolt.”
- Fuça Radirrugem: Pet Battle (Gnomecan)
"Snooters have a very good sense of smell and can easily find grass and seeds buried under snow or scrap."
Source: QuestsSource: New: Junkyard Tinkering
- Lesma Lúmida: Revered With Unshackled (Vendor: Atólia Perolágua)
“The bright coloration of this deep water slug seems to give off a soft, warm glow.”
- Concha-leve Prismática: Revered With Ankoan (Vendor: Orador Utia)
“Even with its softer juvenile shell, a young prismatic spireshell still glitters like a diamond.”
- Fuça Mofado: Honored With Rustbolt Resistance (Vendor: Vendamatiq Real Roubada)
“A rare snooter, and hard to find, it's known for burrowing itself deep under wet foliage to nest.”
Source: Raid and DungeonOperação: GnomecanPalácio EternoSource: Rare CreaturesNazjatar
- Microrrobô XD: Profession (Sucatrônica)
“One of the microbots used to guard the city of Rustbolt, now purchasable for a reasonable price.”
- Garra-mecânica: Profession (Sucatrônica)
“As handy as this invention is, it was also programmed to absolutely despise hand puns.”
GnomecanSource: TreasuresSource: VendorsBack To Top Pictured — Oceano Hipercomprimido Source: AchievementsSource: Nazjatar PvP RewardsSource: Quest
- Concha-leve de Ametista: Drop (Concha-espiral de Ametista)
“Spireshells produce a softer shell when young which will be grown out of quickly.”
- Algano de Salmorita: Drop (Avarius)
“Standing next to a brinestone algan will remind you of the smell of the sea, mixed with rotting kelp.”
- Broto de Algano: Drop (Trôpego Rochierva)
“There is no mistaking the evidence—algan breed by budding. We can all put this argument to rest now.”
- Pesadelo da Caverna Escura: Drop (Horror da Caverna Escura)
“As if a dark, underwater cave wasn't nightmarish enough, these things exist – and they love it there.”
- Agulheiro Tremespinha: Drop (Espinagulha)
“A rare evolution of chitterspine, with elongated spines to pierce soft flesh and eyes.”
- Açoitadeirazinha do Coral: Drop (Açoitadeira Carnívora)
“The predatory coral of Nazjatar can grow incredibly quickly given the right conditions.”
- Farnesim Dente-de-adaga: Drop (Horror Dentedaga)
“Frenzies in Nazjatar have learned to operate in large schools or face consumption by the many predators of the deeps.”
- Casco-de-diamante Lampejante: Drop (Litocasco Garrareia)
“A rare species of crab found mostly in Nazjatar, it hides easily amongst the ample kelp and coral of the area.”
- Murguinho: Drop (Rei Gakula)
“The murloc tribe that Murguinho belongs to is one of a few that have resisted the naga's enslavement”
- Girino Necropina: Drop (Cegalume)
“Legend has it that the necrofin tribe found necromancy on a series of runed tablets at the bottom of the sea.”
- Coruscasca Perolado: Drop* (Irridescent Glimmershel)
“When the sun shines on its shell just right, the light scatters in a thousand different directions.” *See also Vendor information.
- Hidra Escamosa: Drop
“The hydra matriarchs of Nazjatar steal and destroy one another's eggs constantly, so you can never really know what will hatch out of one.”
- Fúria-do-mar: Drop (Príncipe Typhonus)
“The elements clash and battle for relics constantly, but few moreso than the Tidestone.”
- Enguia Deslizante: Drop (Vor'koth)
“The eels of Nazjatar are experts at hiding in the many cracks and rocks of the sea floor.”
- Cria de Nalaada: Drop (Nalaada, a Cria dos Antigos)
“In a dark place unknown to all, the seabed writhes with the children of Nalaada, a carpet of life and death.”
- Ira-da-tempestade: Drop (Príncipe Vortran – Nazjatar)
“The Tidestone would empower minions of both the storm and the sea, and is sought after by both parties.”
- Chocalhinho: Drop (Rastalama – Nazjatar)
“Watch your ears.”
Source: ProfessionsSource: ReputationSource: Treasures and Rare CreaturesSource: VendorsBack To Top
- Talismã Taureno Ancestral: Quest (O agradecimento ao guia)
Summons your spirit guide for a moment. Show your ancestral pride! (Tauren only)
- Livro dos Libertos: Quest (Tome of Tears)
Use: Read the book and recall the memories of the Libertos.
“A tome containing names of members of the Libertos that lost their lives in the fight against the naga.”
- Coração de um Campeão: Quest (Juntos venceremos)
Use: Hold the Heart of Azeroth in your hand.
- Coleção Azeroth Mini: Gnomecan (This item begins a quest.)
Summon the base and display a figure from your collection.
Collection of Minis includes: Izira Engreneira, Gasganete, Príncipe Erazmin, Rolha Guardagago, Neno Pechadas, HK-8, Rei Gnomecan, Robochave, Superchispa, Bitola Blocão, Roadtrogg, Multifresa, Devastatrônico, Sapphironetta (Coletando all the available minis rewards the achievement, “Quem tiver mais minis ganha”)
Tauren and Gnome Heritage Armor
Players with maximum-level (120) gnomes or tauren who are Exalted with their faction (Gnomeregan
or Penhasco do Trovão
respectively) will be able to embark on a new quest line for each race to learn more about their history. Once you complete your quest, you'll gain a new Heritage Armor transmogrification set unique to your race and be able to show off your pride.Players will also first need to complete the War Campaign quest Stay of Execution, on any character regardless of faction. Stay of Execution will be available shortly after the launch of Rise of Azshara.
Rise up to any challenge and show off the cog-nitive prowess of gnomish technology as you get ready to bolt into action in Gnomecan
Stand proud as you reconnect with your ancestors through a spirit journey to honor your tauren heritage. Begin your journey by visiting the embassy in Orgrimmar
after Rise of Azshara arrives.