I highly advise you to get a Recarregamento Rápido
, especially when doing keys with Reaping. Rapid Reload reduces the cooldowns of Aspecto do Indomado
, Aspecto do Guepardo
and Aspecto da Tartaruga
per target hit (triggers with 3 or more targets). This provides a ton of added damage and utility. The big thing here is that it effects Aspecto do Indomado
. When paired with Instintos Primevos
, this becomes a major cooldown for us. Depending on how big your group pulls, you can reduce the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild a ridiculous amount. With Reaping, there are so many mobs that you can even overlap casts of Aspect of the Wild (although this is not recommended as it does not stack nor pandemics).
This also means that you want to alter your rotation if you have this trait and 3 or more targets are alive. For 1-2 targets, you will not benefit from cooldown reduction since the trait requires at least 3 targets. Between 3-4 targets, you typically want to perform your normal rotation as the cooldown reduction isn't worth forgoing Comando para Matar
s. The more targets that are alive, the more liberal you want to be with your casts of Tiro Múltiplo
. Here is a basic priority to follow:AoE Priority with Rapid Reload
- Maintain 3 stacks of Frenesi.
- Cast Tiro Múltiplo to maintain Cutilada da Fera.
- Use Aspecto do Indomado.
- Use Ira Bestial.
- Use Disparo Farpado if you are about to cap on charges.
- Spam Tiro Múltiplo if 4 or more targets are active.
- Cast Tiro Quimérico to generate Focus.
- Use Comando para Matar if 3 or less targets are alive.
Another thing to think about is the timings of pulls. Ideally, you want to have your Aspecto do Indomado
available for larger pulls so be smart about how much you need to spam Tiro Múltiplo
. It should go without saying that once you get your Aspect of the Wild off cooldown or within a reasonable cooldown, you no longer need to spam Tiro Múltiplo
. You are not spamming Multi-Shot for the damage. You are just concerned with the cooldown reduction and about optimizing your Aspect of the Wild as much as possible.Remember:
Along the path to the final boss, the party will encounter more Corruptor Jurassangue
s, Horror Grotesco
s, Guardião Reanimado
s and Morta-voz Caído
s, along with one new enemy.
Boss TipsAbominação Liberta
- Corruptor Sem-rostos will cast Mirada Enlouquecedora in a line in front of them. Watch where they're facing to avoid taking damage. Getting hit by this ability will also fear you, potentially causing you to pull unwanted mobs.
- Watch out for Constrição Abissals that spawn when fighting Corruptor Sem-rostos. They will deal damage to the location you were standing at when they spawned, so simply sidestep away.
is a single phase encounter where the group must deal damage to Abominação Liberta
's Barreira de Sangue
. Doing so causes two Face de Sangue
s to spawn. Killing these will siphon a portion of the Unbound Abomination's life force away. A total of six adds must be killed to complete the fight. Guardião Titânico Hezrel
will join your group during this encounter, helping you to kill Face de Sangue
s. Throughout the fight, the Unbound Abomination will spew Expulsão Torpe
in a frontal cone towards a random party member. Additionally, the group will gain stacks of Sangue Pútrido
via the Unbound Abomination or by getting hit by other abilities. Finally, Esporo Putrefato
s will be floating around the room which further crowds the area.
- In addition to helping you kill adds, Guardião Titânico Hezrel will also cast Luz Purificante periodically. Standing in this aura will cleanse all stacks of Sangue Pútrido from the group. Try to stand in every one of these if possible.
- Use Recomposição Espiritual, Exaltação and other defensives when you have high stacks of Sangue Pútrido. The damage can quickly ramp up.
- Try to bait out Expulsão Torpe towards previous pockets of corruption or towards the outside of the arena. On higher keys, you must conserve as much space as possible as this fight may take awhile.
- Do not waste DPS on Face de Sangue until the final two adds have spawned. Guardião Titânico Hezrel will kill both adds by himself and dealing more damage to the Unbound Horror's Barreira de Sangue (which will spawn more adds faster) is more important than wasting DPS on adds. As soon as the last two adds spawn, direct all damage to them since DPSing the Barreira de Sangue is no longer required.
- Don't waste DPS on killing Esporo Putrefatos. Most classes have some sort of passive cleave that will clear the area as needed. If there are no other options, Aspecto da Tartaruga can be used to clear spores.