HotfixesJanuary 29, 2019Classes Druid Caçador
Bruxo Guerreiro Dungeons and Raids Stormwall Blockade
All damage and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Developers' note: Marksmanship damage has been a bit too low when not using Visão Infalível. With the reduction to Unerring Vision's effectiveness, this increase brings Marksmanship up to a more appropriate overall level.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore King Rastakhan Templo de Sethraliss Items
- Laminária health reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Tempestade Energizada health reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Salva das Marés and Salva Elétrica damage has been reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Procela initial damage reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- The interval between spawns of Energized Storms has been increased by 25% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Uivo da Tempestade now lasts 13 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulties (was 10 seconds).
- The wrapper quest for Assaults can no longer award Baú de Armadura de Azeritas.
Developers' notes: We'd like Assaults s to remain a lucrative source of equipment for characters who have recently hit level 120, but this wasn't a good source for Azerita gear, as players will want to obtain newer Azerita gear with 5 powers.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Brasão de Pa'kul
from being activated by Healing spells.
Fixed a bug where some on-use Batalha de Dazar'alor
trinkets were not properly triggering the on-use cooldowns of other trinkets. Tomo das Sombras
can now be upgraded by Tarô Encantado
s. Coração de Azeroth
Druid Caçador Mago Monk Paladino Sacerdote Ladino Xamã Bruxo MontariasPlayer versus Player
- Developers' notes: Based on data observed since Marés da Vingança launched, we have several tuning changes for Azerita traits. The goal of these changes is to improve the usability of some class traits, as well as rein in the power of some of the newer traits in a way that still preserves their core coolness. Additionally, some Azerita traits changed value dramatically with changes to specs in Marés da Vingança, so we're taking this opportunity to rebalance those traits as the Mythic Raid opens.
- All Classes
Druid Caçador Paladino
- Contra todas as chances now rewards item-level 385 items and 50 Dominação.
- “Call to Arms” quests now reward a piece of Aspirant's gear, 50 Dominação, and 250 Honor.
- “A arena chama” now rewards a piece of Aspirant's gear, 65 Dominação, and 750 Azerite Power.
- Gladiator's Safeguard trinket's absorb amount reduced by 33%.
- Gladiator's Emblem trinket's maximum health buff increased by 20%.
- The healing absorption from Imprecação do Gladiador Sinistro will no longer stack. New spell absorption effects will overwrite older applications, even if they are more powerful. Initial damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some players from earning credit towards the Seasonal Vicious mount (Sabre-de-guerra Preto Cruel, Corcel Ósseo Preto Cruel).
- Cooking Impossible
The number of Ingredients required has been reduced to 30 (was 40).
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Clarão de Luz was incorrectly increasing Retribution and Protection Flash of Light healing.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Recomposição Sombria was incorrectly increasing Shadow Priest's Shadow Mend healing. It is intended to only increase Discipline Priest's Shadow Mend.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Maré Curativa was incorrectly increasing Elemental Healing Surge healing.