Imfiredup has competed in both of the Mythic Dungeon Invitationals on the global stages. He also competes at a high level in both Raids and Mythic+ Dungeon content. You can check more of his Mage content on his Youtube
channels. If you have further questions, try to catch him while he is streaming or by messaging him on Discord (Imfiredup#4170).
This build takes advantage of Chuva de Cometas
's area of effect burst every 30 seconds. This build will shine in single target, large pulls, and lower keys.
This build's main focus is taking advantage of Gelo Partido
to cleave down packs of mobs. This set of talents will output the most damage by far for sustained 2 target cleave. This build will also perform better than the Chuva de Cometas
build on a medium sized pack (4-5 enemies) that lives for a considerable amount of time.
This build's focus is only to do a lot of damage on big pulls. With the help of Chuva Congelante
, you are able to keep multiple Orbe Congelado
s out at all times on big pulls. The downside of this build is that you will do very low damage in single target situations in comparison to the other two builds. You can also substitute Punhal Glacial
for Caos Térmico
if you want more consistent damage throughout the dungeon.
As a Frost Mage, we don't have a trait that is best in all situations. This means that if we choose to go "all in" with strong single traits, that we will be lacking in AoE situations, vice versa. Due to exponentially growing costs of Azerite reforging, it is unreasonable to constantly swap Azerite traits to what is best for a specific Dungeon. I recommend picking a set of traits that will be best for the majority of Dungeons at the beginning of every week.
Ring 1Frequently Used
- Arquivo dos Titãs - This trait always gives flat damage to all of your abilities. Very strong for Frost's playstyle, but will fall behind on single target when compared to Congelamento Instantâneo. Also stronger than sims may suggest since you usually go into a pull with some Arquivo dos Titãs stacks.
- Congelamento Instantâneo - Currently Frost's best single target trait in dungeons by far. Very powerful for Tirânica weeks and Dungeons with a lot of priority mobs. If you are using Gelo Partido, this trait is almost required.
- Tormento Gélido - Helpful for getting Orbe Congelado get back off cooldown. Loses a lot of value if you ever are holding Orbe Congelado for the next pull.
- Catalisador Instável - Acts as a weaker Runa de Poder. Can be strong if procced in the right situation, but is unreliable and restricts movement.
- Gelo Compactado - Can be useful to do a lot of priority damage during big pulls. If you plan on pulling a lot of trash on to bosses, this trait will be very strong.
- Aperto Gélido - Only strong if your group is playing around your Veias Gélidas cooldown (only doing big pulls every 3 minutes). This trait falls behind quickly outside of cooldowns, making it a risky choice.