Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesAugust 28, 2018Azerite Powers
- Fixed an issue causing Força Combinada and Stronger Together to grant less Haste, Versatility, Mastery, and Critical Strike than intended when those respective buffs are triggered.
Tranquilidade's heal over time is now visible to the caster on raid frames.
Cerco de Boralus
- King's Rest
Spectral Berserker now recasts Lâmina Decepadora after 8 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Shadow of Zul's Shadow Barrage direct damage reduced by 30%.
- All enemy casters now have mana bars.
- Viq'Goth's health has been increased.
- Overseer Korgus
It is no longer possible to outrange Hearstopper Venom.
Player versus Player
- Azerite armor from Dungeons is now tradeable.
- Fixed a bug in which several trinkets were unintentionally breaking nearby crowd control effects.
- Many low-level items with effects that provide crowd-control such as Silence or Stun will now stop working at a level appropriate to the item's expansion.
Crafted foods now provide significantly more health and mana.
- Fixed a bug preventing Zolani from being available to complete “Mal comprovado”.
- The Signal Falstad ability should be more reliably available to players who logout or leave Grande Oceano while completing Chapter 4 of the Alliance War Campaign.
- Being hit by the Frightened Stomps of the Frightened Brutosaur during "Underfoot" will no longer flag players for PvP.
- Jammer no longer disappears when defeated in a pet battle, and no longer has other pets helping him in the pet battle.
- Several missing Zandalar mailboxes have been found and delivered to their proper locations.