World of Warcraft Patch 7.3
Following recent events in the Broken Isles, a link has been created between Azeroth and Kil'jaeden's homeworld of Argus, bringing the Burning Legion closer than ever to destroying Azeroth. In order to stop them once and for all, Illidan and Velen are taking the war directly to the surface of Argus, where they hope to join forces with Alleria, Turalyon, and the Army of the Light to launch an all-out assault on the Legion's primary base of operations.Board the Vindicaar, a vessel that will serve as your mobile base of operations on Argus, as well as one of your few safe havens on the planet.As you explore Argus, you'll visit new locations across the planet, experiencing the epic conclusion to the Legion storyline and unlocking new world quests and other content along the way.
Azeroth isn't the only world connected to this hostile place. While on Argus, you'll unlock the ability to enter the very portals the Burning Legion use to transport to other worlds. Once there, complete an event or defeat a boss to earn epic rewards.
Once the heart of the ancient eredar civilization where Velen, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden ruled their people, this temple has fallen to ruin. Return with Velen to retrieve an ancient relic of power, and battle the darkness that has overtaken this sacred place, in a new 5-person dungeon among the ruins of Mac'Aree on Argus, featuring four bosses:
- Zuraal the Ascended
Zuraal represents the Shadowguard's first success at creating a Void-infused Broken whose mind has not fallen into madness. A renowned brawler in his past life, Zuraal uses his newfound dark strength to empower his attacks and decimate his foes.
- The ever-tactical Saprish deploys the forces of the Shadowguard with calculated precision. Though a skilled commander and strategist, Saprish relishes taking a direct hand in battle. He turns his foes' weaknesses against them, leaving his vulnerable adversaries at the mercy of his voracious pets.
- Like others of his ilk, Viceroy Nezhar is obsessed with harnessing the power of the Void to serve his own ambitions. Drawn to the Seat of the Triumvirate by the immense darkness emanating from deep within, Nezhar will stop at nothing to claim it for his own. Given the viceroy's experiments at infusing vessels with the power of shadow, the implications of what he might accomplish on Argus are dire indeed.
- When Velen and his followers fled Argus aboard the Genedar, the naaru L'ura stayed behind to buy the draenei time to escape. Kil'jaeden, enraged by this betrayal, ordered the wounded naaru sealed away in the Seat of the Triumvirate. Over the long millennia that passed, L'ura fell from Light to Void. Her elegant song of courage and hope became a shadowy dirge of despair, luring those seeking to lay claim to her power.
Argus World Quests
As you progress through each of the areas to explore on Argus, you'll unlock new World Quests and new Emissaries eager for your help.
Harness the power of Argus to activate the Netherlight Crucible
aboard the Vindicaar, allowing you to augment your Artifact Relics. The Crucible can be used to strengthen and customize Relics, increasing their raw power and allowing players to choose from a set of additional powers, including a second Artifact Trait to improve.
New and updated animations, effects, and audio are coming to all three Mago
specs, all three Sacerdote
specs, and Elemental and Restoration Shamans. Restoration Druids have updated animations.
Class Halls, Champions, and Missions
Your Class Hall and its assorted Champions played key roles in the defense of Azeroth, and their keen efforts are needed to succeed with the new challenges of Argus. You'll find dozens of new missions, along with new Troop types, and an increase in your Champions' item level to 950.
Loot dropped in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic dungeons is now increased in power by 20 item levels:
- Normal: item level 845
- Heroic: item level 865
- Mythic: item level 885
rewards scale up to a maximum of item level 915 in the dungeon, and item level 935 in the weekly chest, both capped at Pedra-chave Mítica
10. This cap in will increase to Pedra-chave Mítica
15 at a future date.The difficulty of Heroic and Mythic dungeons has increased to reflect the improved rewards. Normal dungeon difficulty is unchanged.
Venture through the raids of Cataclysm to find new battle pets for the much-anticipated achievement, Para raide de coleira na mão V: Cataclismo de Fofura
. You'll boast about finding a host of mostly elemental pets when you revisit Descenso do Asa Negra
, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Firelands, and Dragon Soul.Advance scouts have reported spotting 18 legendary boss pets scattered about Argus, and these miniature monstrosities have otherworldly special abilities that the denizens of Azeroth have never seen before, such as the slightly terrifying Apocalipse Maior
ability. Additionally, more than a dozen different capturable wild pets are said to be found on Argus, as well as a number of pets that can only be obtained via reward items and the new Lutador legítimo
Professions on a New Planet
Professional development turns a new page on Argus, with new gathering nodes for Herborismo
, new material types for Esfolamento
, and a new soulbound reagent: Sarguerita Primeva
. Look for new items that can be created by crafters, as well as a new shoulder enchant that provides materials specific to Argus.In a related turn of events, six renowned NPCs have emerged in the world of fishing. Every day, visit Akule Chifre do Rio
, Ilyssia das Águas
, Guardiã Raynae
, or Sha'leth to earn reputation and explore the new rewards they have to offer, and ultimately earn the Amigo de Pescador das Ilhas
achievement to unlock a new alternate appearance for your Underlight Angler
artifact fishing pole.
These changes collectively reduce Frost's propensity to be flooded with resources in many of its talent/legendary setups The following talents have shifted around in the talent tree to provide more choices and allow for better balanced options. This requires targeted balance changes. The utility talent row on level 75 should now provide a better payoff in situations where Frost's comparative lack of mobility is felt.
- The Avoidance stat has been reduced in effectiveness by 27% at all levels.
- Cavaleiro da Morte
- The synergy between Arma Rúnica Faminta and Sopro de Sindragosa has dominated the spec, leaving little room for variety. We're adjusting this combo, and overall damage has increased to compensate. The result should be a more competitive talent picture. All three level 100 talents are tweaked for balance and to play more smoothly. Arma Rúnica Faminta should still be hectic to use and require planning, but should not drastically overcap resources anymore.
All damage increased by 14%.
- Arma Rúnica Faminta has moved to the level 100 row, swapping with Avanço Glacial, which is now on the level 58 row.
- Sopro de Sindragosa damage increased by 10%.
- Arma Rúnica Faminta duration reduced to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds) and additionally grants 20% haste.
- Obliteração duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Obliteração now causes Howling Blast to grant Máquina Assassina (in addition to Golpe Gélido).
Druid Feral Feral's updates are focused on addressing two issues with the spec: reducing the dominance of complexifying talents such as Rugido Selvagem, Feridas Feias, and Garrasangre, and reducing the damage gap between learning the spec and playing it perfectly. Feral has traditionally been a high skill-cap spec, and we have no intention of changing that, but this suite of updates should make the spec more approachable and less punishing for those still learning its nuances. The following talents have shifted around in the talent tree to provide more choices and allow for better balanced options
- Blindagem Volátil now causes Anti-Magic Shell to generate 100% additional Runic Power (was: removes Runic Power generation), and no longer deals damage.
- Andarilho Branco replaced with new talent, Ataque Inexorável: For every 1 second spent in combat with no enemy within 8 yards, you gain a stack of Ataque Inexorável. Each stack causes your next autoattack to deal additional Frost damage.
. The rhythm and pacing of AoE situations should now feel more consistent with the rest of Feral's abilities.
Rugido Selvagem is generally maintained at full uptime, so the “deals increased damage for their full duration” on it provided no gameplay, only added complication. In comparison, Fúria do Tigre and Garrasangre still provide interesting gameplay due to their limited nature.
- Patada Energy cost reduced to 40 (was 45).
- Surra Energy cost reduced to 45 (was 50).
- Surra Now generates 1 combo point if it hits a target.
- Rugido Selvagem now increases the damage of Feral damage over time effects dynamically, based on whether Rugido Selvagem is active or inactive at the time of dealing damage. Previously, Feral damage over time abilities dealt a set amount of total damage over their full duration based on whether Rugido Selvagem was active or not when the damage over time abilities were cast. Fúria do Tigre and Garrasangre functionality remains unchanged.
Nearly all damage sources are now covered by Versatility, and these were two that didn't need to be left out.
- The Porcupine family has been re-named to Rodent.
Retribution Traits and legendaries that buff Cruzada should still be attractive, but not as far ahead of the pack as they previously were. Protection There should now be much less DPS and survivability swing between Serafim and non-Serafim builds. Non-Seraphim builds now do better damage, and Serafim builds do not sacrifice as much defense as they previously did. Xamã Elemental continues to have strong AoE capabilities, but we want to help make their single target damage a bit more attractive. This set of changes gives Elemental much more room to benefit from their mastery stat before reaching the hard cap of 100% proc rate. Bruxo
The Paladin class mount vendor now offers a glyph that allows Paladinos to transform their Corcel Divino into their class mount.
- Bênção do Sacrifício should now robustly prevent against reducing the casting Paladino below 20% health.
Developers' note: This is a bugfix to Bênção do Sacrifício to eliminate the issue with it reducing you to below the listed health amount, and even occasionally killing you. It should now be safe to rely on it to perform as expected.
- Pedra de Vida now heals 25% of the user's health at all levels.
Developers' note: Healthstones should be more useful at current endgame health amounts.
Implacável damage bonus reduced to 3% per stack (was 5% per stack).
- Executar damage increased by 20%.
- The Tier 3 Class Hall research bonus now costs 1,000 Recursos da Ordem (was 2,000).
- The Tier 4 Class Hall research bonus now costs 2,500 Recursos da Ordem (was 4,000).
- The Tier 5 Class Hall research bonus now costs 5,000 Recursos da Ordem (was 8,000).
- All research durations for changing a bonus have been reduced 1 day (was 3 days).
- The cost to change the Tier 7 research bonus has been increased to 5,000 Recursos da Ordem (was 2,000).
- Added support for Argus world quests and missions.
- Players can no longer swap equipment in Pedra-chave Mítica dungeons while under the effect of the Bursting or Grievous damage-over-time effects.
- Attack Power has been removed from all player gear and replaced with Strength or Agility, except in cases where those stats would be inappropriate (such as guns).
- Many holiday-themed items now have substantially-reduced cooldowns when their associated holidays are active.
- Many legacy class set items that did not have a sell price now have a sell price.
- Contributing to a building on the Costa Partida no longer awards a Recompensa da Queda da Legião item, and the Artifact Power value of the Artifact Power token awarded has been reduced.
- Artifact Power items no longer have a sale price, as they should always be useable.
Hidden Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization's Hidden Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact's Hidden Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance.
- Challenge Appearances – You are no longer required to be using your current specialization's Challenge Artifact Appearance to gain progress towards unlocking its 3 color variants. You can now gain progress towards unlocking the 3 color variants of your Artifact's Challenge Appearances set while you are in any spec and using any Artifact appearance, as long as you have unlocked the base challenge appearance for a given spec.
- The Appearance requirement “Defeat all Legion dungeons” has been changed to “Complete 10 different Legion dungeons”, and now includes Seat of the Triumvirate.
The Regalia of the Skybreaker 2-piece bonus now reduces Elemental da Tempestade cooldown by 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
Player versus Player
- Manto do Gladiador Bravio's rating requirement has been increased to 2300.
- Additional Artifact Power tokens are awarded to players that win Arena matches based on the player's rating, starting at 1800.
- Ilusão do Encantador: Tirania Gloriosa is now available to purchase from Prideful Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Season 14 or Duelista: Season 15.
- Ilusão do Encantador: Vitória Primeva is now available to purchase from Warmongering Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Warlords Season 1, Duelist: Warlords Season 2, or Duelista: Warlords Season 3.
- All Classes
- Pets in PvP are now immune to Taunt effects for 20 seconds after being Provocado.
The totem summoned by Totem de Aterramento will no longer take damage from spells that are redirected to it.
- A “Evocar Mascote de Batalha Favorita Aleatória” button has been added to the Pet Journal.
- Legendary quests now display as orange markers on the world map.
- Legion dungeon and raid maps now have clickable icons where sub-maps connect, making it easier to navigate between floors.
- Montar and pet unlocks now have a unique toast.
- The Dressing Room pane is now larger.
- The Shop has a new checkout interface.
- You can now turn left and right with the Move Pad accessibility feature.