Here are the full patch notes for Patch 7.2.5.
New FeaturesTimewalking: The Black Temple
The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to The Black Temple in Outland
. You’ll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.All New Story ScenarioIn this new scenario
, you’ll use the time-twisting powers of the Bronze Dragonflight to help Chromie prevent her own assassination.New Events
- The Trial of Style
The Blood Elves have teamed up with the Ethereal transmogrifiers to put on a grand Azerothian fashion tournament. Compete against five other players to determine who’s the best dresser.
Auction House Dance Studio
- A wondrous celebration of all things moonkin is happening in Moonglade. Stop by and see what you can learn!
The Great Gnomeregan Race Pet Battle Dungeon: Deadmines
- The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Stormwind have been cleaned out and turned into dance parties for the day. Crowd on in and show some faction pride!
Something is amiss in the Deadmines and it will take you and your battle pets to put a stop to it. Speak to Breanni in Dalaran to begin the quest. Requires completion of Pet Battle Dungeon: Wailing Caverns.Darkmoon Faire Rocks
The forsaken band Blight Boar has invaded the Darkmoon Faire
! Every hour on the half-hour, the band will rock out with a death metal tune. Battle the Metal Knight to earn achievements, consumables, and a monthly chance at a brutal helm or killer guitar mace.
ChangesClasses Sangue Vampírico
is now learned at level 60 (was 57). Frost Unholy Infusão Sombria
now reduces Transformação Negra
's cooldown by 7 seconds (was 5 seconds). Ruína Súbita
now procs 20% slower. Demon Hunter
Lâminas do Caos now increase damage done by 30% (was a scaled increase based on Mastery), duration increased to 18 seconds (was 12).
- Salva Vil no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Salva Vil damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Preparado now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
- Damage of all abilities, including talents, increased by 15%.
- Virada de Lâminas redesigned: Parrying an attack increases your Dor generation by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Espinhos Demoníacos can only be extended to a maximum of three times its base duration.
- Infusão Demoníaca cooldown reduced to 1.5 minutes (was 2 minutes).
- Banquete de Almas total healing increased by 20%.
- Fratura now costs 30 Dor (was 20 Dor).
- Aura de Imolação periodic damage increased by an additional 22%.
- Último Recurso will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- Fragmento de Alma Inferior generation from Talhar has been increased by 10%.
- Cutilada da Alma now costs 25 to 50 Dor (was 30 to 60), and now heals for 6.6 times Attack Power per 25 Dor spent.
- Bomba Espiritual redesigned: Consume all Soul Fragments within 25 yards and then explode, afflicting nearby enemies with Frailty for 20 seconds and damaging them for 3.0x Attack Power fire per fragment. You heal for 20% of all damage you deal to enemies with Fragilidade.
- When Espinhos Demoníacos is activated and a Espinhos Demoníacos buff is already present, the values of the two buffs are now correctly averaged.
- When Soul Fragments are created that exceed the cap of 5 active fragments, the oldest fragment is now automatically consumed if it is within 60 yards of the Demon Hunter. If it is more than 60 yds from the Demon Hunter, it despawns.
- damage increased by 30%.
- Alma da Floresta now causes your finishing moves to deal 5% increased damage and grant 5 Energy per combo point.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 25%.
- The healing done by all Restoration healing spells has been decreased by 4%.
- Cultivo healing reduced by 16%.
- Maestria: Harmonia now increases the healing done by Marca de Cambiante.
- Fazer-se de Morto/Despertar no longer has a maximum range (was 100 yards).
- Beast Mastery
All damage dealt by abilities and pets increased by 6%.
- Fera Atroz now has 2 charges baseline.
- Disparo Farpado now has 2 charges baseline.
- Aspecto do Indomado now reduces the global cooldown of all damaging spells by 0.2 seconds while active.
- Tiro Quimérico's cooldown increased to 15 seconds (was 9 seconds), damage increased by 100%, and missile speed increased by 25%.
damage increased by 20%. Survival Frost Monk Windwalker Protection
- Defensor Ardente will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- Escudo do Íntegro can only be extended to a maximum of three times its base duration.
- All damage increased by 3.5%.
- Bênção da Crematória now grants 4% strength (was 2000 strength).
- Divine Hammer damage reduced by 25%.
now correctly benefits Sabá das Sombras
cost reduced by 25%.
The Mastery effect for Discipline has been increased by 7%. Infusão de Poder
reduces mana costs by 25% (was 20%). Palavra de Poder: Barreira
mana cost reduced by 37% and radius increased by 23%. Palavra de Poder: Resplendor
now has 2 charges, an 18-second recharge, and a cast time of 2 seconds (was 2.5 seconds). Palavra de Poder: Resplendor
now heals 5 targets (was 6), and now applies 6 Expiação
s (was 3) at 60% of normal duration (was 100%). Palavra de Poder: Consolo
damage has been increased by 14%.
base mana cost increased by 400%, but no longer costs additional mana per Expiação
. Palavra de Poder: Escudo
cost increase by 15%. Expurgar o Mal
periodic damage increased by 4%.
New talent at level 75: Santuário
Sabá das Sombras
- Punição's absorption effect is increased by 50%.
moved to level 75, replacing Contrition. Palavra Sombria: Dor
damage increased by 5%. Punição
damage increased by 16%. Punição
now costs 0.5% of base mana (was 1.0%). Virada do Destino
at level 15.
's effects are now included in Penitência
. Holy Shadow Ladino
- Pickpocketing: Griftah in the Hall of Shadows has found a lamp, which may lead the sticky-fingered among you to interesting challenges and great profit.
- Griftah now sells a selection of items for Moedas de Vento to his distinguished clientele.
- Items purchasable with Moedinhas de Ferro are now also purchasable with Moedas de Vento.
Damage of all abilities increased by 10%.
- Veneno Agonizante has been removed.
- New talent added, replacing Agonizing Poison: Lâmina Tóxica
Costs 20 Energy, generates 1 Combo Point, 25 second cooldown.
- Stab your enemy with a toxic blade, dealing Nature damage. Your Nature damage abilities against the target are increased by 35% for 9 seconds.
now causes your Bleed effects to bleed out 150% (was 100%) faster. Dessangrar
now costs 25 Energy. Leque de Facas
damage increased by 40%. Vendeta
now affects Bomba de Veneno
damage. Outlaw Lâminas Inquietas
has returned. Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Adrenalina
, No Meio da Testa
, Gancho de Escalada
, Marcado para Morrer
, A Morte Vem de Cima
by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent. Retalhar
now increases attack speed by 125% (was 100%). Golpe de Sorte
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from Golpe de Sorte has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast Golpe de Sorte when you get 1 buff.
- Fogo de Bordo now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Tesouro Enterrado increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Corpo a Corpo Proficiente now increases attack speed by 55% (was 50%).
- Postura Perfeita causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
- Developers' notes:Our overall goals are to remove uncontrolled player teleport from the baseline DPS rotation, to reduce the frequency of teleporting in PvP, to allow players to choose between more frequent or more impactful Shadow Dances, which equates to more frequent CC/utility or damage in PvP, to keep the PvE rotation engaging, and to make Símbolos da Morte more engaging.
- All damage dealt increased by 20%.
- Punhalada pelas Costas base damage increased by 35%.
- Punhalada pelas Costas damage bonus from being behind the target reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Sombra Escura is a new talent at level 90: While Shadow Dance is active, all damage you deal is increased by 30%.
- Sombras Copiosas now causes your finishing moves to reduce the remaining cooldown on Dança das Sombras by 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds) per combo point spent.
- Apunhalada Energética (Artifact trait) now has an increased proc chance of 50% (was 25%), now refunds 2 Energy per point (was 5), and now also works with Punhalada pelas Costas.
- Invólucro de Sombras redesigned. Sombras Copiosas reduces the remaining cooldown of Dança das Sombras by an additional 1.0 second per combo point spent. Dança das Sombras gains 1 additional charge.
- Etched in Shadow (Artifact trait) is now named Ponto Fraco: Increases the critical strike damage of Punhalada pelas Costas and Golpe Sombrio by 5% per point.
- Frenesi Predatório (Artifact trait) now lasts for 30 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Sombras Tremeluzentes (Artifact Trait) redesigned: Now reduces the cooldown of Disparada by 10 seconds and Sumir by 30 seconds.
- Lâmina Lúgubre damage increased by 10%.
- Marcado para Morrer's cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds) for Subtlety.
- Mestre das Sombras now gains 25 Energy over 3 seconds when you enter Furtividade or Dança das Sombras.
Developers' notes: Pooling energy going into a Dança das Sombras has long been the way to play Subtlety, and we'd like to bring that back. This design still gives you more energy for a Dança das Sombras, but in a way that allows the Rogue to fully utilize pooling gameplay.
now increases your damage dealt to the target by 15%, with damage over time component reduced by 35%.
- Developers' notes: Further pushes Subtlety away from maintaining Nightblade on all secondary targets and instead into focusing their damage into 1 target. Additionally, gives Lâmina Soturna a mechanical interaction with the rest of the core rotation that fulfills the “setup” feel of Subtlety.
has been removed. Golpes Implacáveis
now causes your finishing moves to generate 6 Energy per combo point spent. Segunda Shuriken
(Artifact trait) damage increased by 200%. Dança das Sombras
now has 2 charges (was 3), and is no longer on the global cooldown. Dança das Sombras
's base duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds). Nova Sombria
(Artifact trait) damage increased by 67%. Sussurro da Sombra
(Artifact trait) now increases Energy gain by 8 (was 5). Passo Furtivo
now has 2 charges for Subtlety. Golpe Sombrio
now hits at melee range (was a 15 yard range) and generates 2 combo points (was 1). Golpe Sombrio
, when used while Stealthed, now deals 25% increased damage (was 9%) and teleports you up to 25 yards behind your target. This does not happen while in Dança das Sombras
or during Subterfúgio
. Sequência de Shurikens
is a new passive talent available at level 70: Tempestade de Shurikens
increases the damage of your next Eviscerar
by 10% for each enemy hit beyond the first. Stacks up to 5 times.
Tempestade de Shurikens
- Developers' notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
base damage increased by 67%. Disparada
now allows Subtlety Rogues to run over water. This is only possible when running forward. Subterfúgio
's duration increase to Dança das Sombras
reduced to 1 second (was 2 seconds). Símbolos da Morte
redesigned. Invoke ancient symbols of power, generating 40 Energy and increasing your damage done by 15% for 10 seconds. Faca Silenciosa
(Artifact trait) now increases damage dealt by Punhalada pelas Costas
by 5% (was 3%) per point. Xamã
- Elemental da Terra has 600% of the Xamã's armor (was 400%) and 150% HP (was 100%).
- Elemental da Terra has 6% melee crit reduction.
Terremoto damage increased by 30%, and no longer gains additional ticks with Haste.
- Choque Terreno damage increased by 20% in non-PvP situations.
- Storm Elemental's Wind Gust and Call Lightning damage increased by 25%.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 25%.
- Nascente cost reduced by 43%.
- All Warlock pets and summons now have the same bounds and combat reach, including the glyphed versions of the base pets.
- Colheita de Almas duration is now 12 seconds + 4 seconds per target, for a maximum of 36 seconds (was 15 seconds + 2 seconds per target, maximum 35 seconds).
All spells and pets' damage increased by 20%.
- Contágio damage bonus reduced to 15% (was 18%).
- is a new talent replacing Efígie Anímica.
Agonia, Corruption, Agonia Instável, Singularidade Fantasmática, Seed of Corruption, and Drenar Alma deal up to 50% increased damage to enemies below 35% health.
cooldown reduced to 25 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage bonus reduced to 15% (was 30%). Garra Maléfica
damage bonus reduced to 25% (was 70%). Singularidade Fantasmática
moved to level 60 (was level 100). Singularidade Fantasmática
cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds), damage increased by 5%, healing reduced to 20% of damage done (was 30%), and radius reduced to 15 yards (was 25 yards). Now taps targets immediately. Semente da Corrupção
damage reduced by 20%. Sifão de Vida
moved to level 100 (was level 60). Sifão de Vida
damage increased by 30%, and healing reduced to 60% of damage done (was 100%). Chama d'Alma
damage reduced by 20%. Ira da Consumição
(Artifact trait) damage per stack reduced to 1% (was 2%). Contorça-se em Agonia
now allows Agony to stack up to 15 stacks (was 20). Demonology Destruction
- Developers' Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Estilhaço de Alma generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Estilhaço de Alma generation slightly, and reduce the number of Seta do Caoss being cast.
- All damage increased by 21%.
- Cataclismo cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
- Canalizar Fogo Demoníaco damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Seta do Caos's damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Seta do Caos cast from the Seta do Caos rift now deals 60% increased damage.
- Conflagrar now generates 5 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Estilhaço de Alma/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Conflagrar now generates double resources from hitting a second Devastação target.
- Fissura Dimensional (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Erradicação's damage bonus increased to 15% (was 12%), and duration increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fogo e Enxofre now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Devastação's duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Imolação's periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Estilhaço de Alma).
- Imolação's periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Estilhaço de Alma).
- Incinerar now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments, and now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Incinerar's mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Chuva de Fogo's damage increased by 25%.
- Entropia Reversa redesigned slightly: Seta do Caos and Chuva de Fogo restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 10% increased damage.
- Sombra Ardente now generates 5 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 5 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Conduíte da Alma now causes every Estilhaço de Alma you spend to have a 15% (was 20%) chance to be refunded.
- Pega-almas (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Estilhaço de Alma.
- now reduces the cooldown of Devastação by 20 seconds, and no longer increases its duration.
All abilities damage increased by 10%, in addition to any damage changes below.
- Auto-attack rage generation increased by 10%. Critical strike auto-attacks now generate 30% bonus Rage (was 50%).
- The effect of Mastery has been reduced by 20%.
- Controle de Raiva now spends 20 Rage per 1 second of cooldown reduction (was 10 Rage per 1 second), and now also reduces the cooldown of Tornado de Aço.
- Cleave damage increased by 20%.
- Golpe Colossal cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage increased by 10%.
- Inabalável cost reduction is now 10% (was 20%).
- Fleuma Letal now reduces Rage costs during Temeridade by 75% (was 100%).
- Executar damage increased by 25%. If the target does not die, 30% of the Rage spent on Executar is refunded.
- Fervor da Batalha is now moved to Level 75.
- Fervor da Batalha damage bonus increased to 80% (was 45%).
- Raiva Concentrada is now moved to Level 90.
- Raiva Concentrada now costs 20 Rage (was 15 Rage).
- Entrar Para Matar is now moved to Level 90, passively causes Colossus Smash to grant you 10% Haste for 8 seconds.
- Entrar Para Matar now refunds 40 Rage (was 30 Rage).
- Golpe Mortal damage increased by 20%.
- Golpes de Oportunidade now causes your extra attacks to generate 5 Rage, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown.
- Subjugar no longer costs Rage, no longer procs from auto-attacks, and may not proc itself.
- Golpes Exatos (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the critical strike chance of your next Golpe Mortal or Executar by 10% per rank.
- Assolador now generates 7 Rage per tick if it damages at least one enemy, for a maximum of 49 Rage over its duration if every tick deals damage.
- Dilacerar cost increased to 30 Rage (was 10 Rage).
- Dilacerar's first hit now deals 150% weapon damage.
- Dilacerar's duration decreased to 8 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dilacerar now deals damage every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Dilacerar's periodic damage has been increased to 2.5x attack power (was 2.4x attack power).
- Initial hit decreased to 150% weapon damage, down from 280%.
- Periodic damage increased to 2.5x AP per tick, up from 2.4x AP.
- Defesas Estilhaçadas (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the damage of your next Golpe Mortal or Executar by 60% (was 30%). This effect no longer increases the critical strike chance of Golpe Mortal or Executar.
- Batida damage increased by 35%.
- Poder Titânico now increases the duration of Golpe Colossal by 8 seconds (was 16 seconds), and now also reduces the cooldown of Golpe Colossal by 8 seconds.
- Trauma is now moved to Level 45.
- Trauma is now also activated by Executar.
- Cutilada do Caos (Artifact trait) damage increased by 100%.
- Redemoinho damage increased to 90% weapon damage per hit, now costs 30 Rage (was 25 Rage).
Protection Dungeons and Raids
- All damage increased by 5%.
- Frenesi now lasts 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Implacável (Artifact trait) now lasts 8 seconds (was 6 seconds). Implacável can now be activated when an off-hand hit killed the target.
EventsFestival do Fogo do SolstícioItems
- Pedra-chave Mítica enemy health and damage now increase by 10% per level (was 8% per level).
- Mythic Keystones no longer deplete when used. They now downgrade by 1 level if a dungeon is not completed within the time limit.
- The Mythic Keystone end-of-dungeon reward chest now contains a third item for the group when the dungeon is completed within the time limit.
- In Mythic Keystone dungeons, beating the timer by a very large margin upgrades the Keystone by 2 or 3 levels instead of just 1, but no longer awards additional loot chests.
- Clearing Mythic Keystone levels above 15 will have a chance of dropping additional items (roughly one extra item awarded per 3 difficulty levels beyond 15).
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.
- Legion Raid bosses now have a new Artifact Power item that drops 100% of the time, once per week, on all difficulties except Raid Finder. Bosses in the newest Raid drop more Artifact Power than older Raids.
- On Raid Finder difficulty, bosses no longer drop Artifact Power items. Artifact Power is now rewarded once per week at the completion of each Raid Finder wing.
Demon Hunter - Vestimenta da Vidência
- Havoc 4-piece: Now increases your Golpe do Caos critical strike chance by 8% (was 10%).
– Equipamento de Batalha Garra da Águia
- Beast Mastery 4-piece: Fera Atroz/Disparo Farpado nowreduces the cooldown of Ira Bestial by an additional 4 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Marksmanship 2-piece: Every 45 Focus you spend reduces the cooldown of Tiro Certeiro by 1 second (was 35 Focus).
- Survival 2-piece: now has 2 times the normal chance to trigger Companheiro de Caça (was 3 times chance).
- Survival 4-piece: When Fúria do Mangusto reaches 6 applications, you gain 15% increased damage to all abilities for 10 seconds (was 20%).
– Paramentos do Conhecimento Incandescente
- Fire 4-piece: Embalo de Fogo has a 10% chance to also grant you 15% Haste for 10 seconds (was 20% Haste).
- Frost 2-piece: Frost Bolt has an 5% increased chance to trigger Congelamento Cerebral (was 10%).
Monk – Vestments of Enveloped Dissonace
- Mistweaver 2-piece: has a 1% increased chance to increase the healing of your next Vivificar (was 2%).
– Loriga do Grão-lorde
- Protection 4-piece: Escudo do Íntegro has a 25% chance to reset the cooldown on Luz do Protetor (was 35%).
- Retribution 2-piece: Your Holy Power spending attacks deal 7% more damage (was 10%).
– Vestimenta do Purificador
- Shadow 4-piece: For 2.5 seconds after activating Forma do Caos, the cooldown on Seta Caótica is reduced by 100% (was 4 seconds).
– Equipamento de Batalha da Lâmina da Ruína
- Assassination 2-piece: Mutilar also causes the target to Dessangrar for 20% additional damage over 8 seconds (was 30%).
- 4-piece: Envenenar deals 7% additional damage per Dessangrar you have on the target (was 10%).
– Paramentos dos Elementos Agrilhoados
- Enhancement 2-piece: Stromstrike damage increased 10%.
- Enhancement 4-piece: Açoite de Lava has an additional 10% chance to trigger Traztormenta.
- Elemental 4-piece: increases damage and healing by an additional 7% (was 10%).
– Legado de Azj'Aqir
- Affliction 4-piece: Agonia has 1.1 times the normal chance to generate a (was 1.15 times chance).
- Demonology 4-piece: Espreitadores do Medo last 2.5 seconds longer (was 4 seconds).
- Destruction 4-piece: Conflagrar gains an additional charge and has 2 seconds reduced cooldown (was 3 seconds).
– Plastrão do Aspecto de Obsidiana
- Armas 4-piece: Increases the duration of Temeridade by 1 second (was 2 seconds).
- Fury 4-piece: Increases the duration of your Enrage by 1 second (was 1.5 seconds).
- Protection 2-piece: You gain 10% (was 20%) increased chance to critically block while Levantar Escudo is active.
Restoration Caçador Sacerdote
Estel, Inspiração de Dejahna: now increases your Haste by 1% per stack (was 2%) for each target with your Expiação for 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Kam Xi'raff: Using Ira da Luz reduces the mana cost of all spells (was damaging spells) by 50% (was 75%) for 1 second, increased by 1 second per ally affected by your Expiação.
Destruction Guerreiro Legion Companion App
Player versus PlayerDemon Hunter
- Fixed a bug causing the display of inaccurate mission durations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the display of inaccurate mission costs.
- Fixed a bug causing one champion to appear to counter multiple mission effects in error.
Vengeance Cavaleiro da MorteDruid
Metamorfose no longer stuns players.
- Metamorfose reduces the movement speed of players by 70% for 3 seconds.
- Solidão now properly increases attack speed (was haste).
- Solidão now increases Fury and Dor generation (was an increase to damage dealt).
no longer reduces the cast time of
no longer casts the initial heal of Regrowth on the target. Revitalizar
has been redesigned: Rejuvenescer
)) grant the target 2 stacks of Revitalizar
will heal the target for 2x spell power and increase the duration of Rejuvenescer
) by 3 seconds (whichever has the lowest remaining duration).Caçador
- Beast Mastery
Beast Mastery PvP template agility has been reduced by 5%.
- Angústia da Separação has been redesigned:
Angústia da Separação increases your pet's (and Hati's) movement speed by up to 50%, and damage taken reduced by 25%. Effect only occurs when your pet is 20 or more yards away from you, and scales up to your pet at 50 yards away.
The Beast Within's Bestial Wrath cooldown reduction has been reduced to 10 seconds (was 15 seconds). Protetor Selvagem
reduces damage done to allies by 10% (was 15%). Mirar na Jugular
has been removed. Fera Atroz
replaces Mirar na Jugular
. Fera Atroz
replaces Fera Atroz
Precisão Mago Frost MonkPaladinoSacerdoteLadinoXamã
- If your pet is within 10 yards of your Intrusão target, the next hostile spell will be redirected to your pet. Once this occurs, your pet will redirect the next 3 seconds of hostile spells.
- Intrusão's cooldown begins when the aura is consumes.
- Spiritual Recovery now additionally increases the minimum and maximum speed of Lobo Fantasma by an additional 10%.
Aperfeiçoamento Restoration Bruxo
Frost Shock's PvP duration now scales correctly with Voragem: 4-8 seconds based on Voragem consumed (was 8-8 seconds based on Voragem consumed).
- Fire and Ice has been redesigned:
Your Flame Shock and Frost Shock no longer consume up to an additional 20 Voragem. The duration of your Choque Gélido and is increased by 100%, and the damage of your Choque Gélido is increased by 100%.
Amplified Afflictions has been removed. Maestria em Portais
(new talent) replaces Amplified Afflictions:
- Increases the range of Portal Demoníaco by 20 yards.
- Decreases the cast time by 30%.
- Players can use your gateway 30 seconds more often.
- Obliterum-modified items can now be increased to a maximum item level of 885 (was 875).
- Significantly increased the proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop/proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Death Knight Runes are now sorted from left to right based on their cooldown status, to make it easier to differentiate between available runes and those on cooldown. Each specialization now has a different rune color.
- The Warlock soul shard UI has new art.
- Unobtainable battle pets are now hidden from the list unless collected.
- A death counter has been added to the Pedra-chave Mítica tracker.
- Dispellable debuffs have been added to friendly nameplates.
- Arsenal: Armamentos do Punho de Prata now includes the Silver variant of the 1-Hand mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearances for players who have completed them.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.
- Favoriting an appearance in your Appearance Collection will now soulbind the item granting you the appearance.
- Pedra-chave Mítica level searches will now display flexible results. For example, searching for “+5” will also display results for “+4” and “+6”.
- Groups under the Questing category will be delisted when it reaches a full party.