BlizzardPatch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm Patch Notes
New FeaturesTimewalking: The Black Temple
The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to Templo Negro
in Outland. You'll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.
All New Story Scenario
- To queue for Black Temple Timewalking on the PTR, Speak to Vormu in Shattrath.
This is a work in progress. We'll have more details soon. The Bronze Dragonflight already went to the future and knows all about it, so we should ask them.New Events
- Moonkin Festival
- The Trial of Style
- Auction House Dance Studio
ChangesClasses Cavaleiro da Morte Demon Hunter
- Preparado now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
Lâminas do Demônio's proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%).
- Demon Blades's Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20).
- Lâminas do Demônio now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage).
- Salva Vil no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Salva Vil damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Último Recurso will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- When Demon Spikes is activated and a Espinhos Demoníacos buff is already present, the values of the two buffs are now correctly averaged.
Restoration Caçador Mago
- Escornar is now also activated by Espancar.
- Espancar damage increased by 400%.
- Espancar cost increased to 30 Rage (was 20).
- Espancar is now on the global cooldown, and has no self-cooldown (was 3 seconds).
- Espancar damage not increased in PvP.
Monk Mistweaver Andarilho do Vento
Caos Térmico redesigned: Increases Icy Veins' duration by 10 seconds. Your Ice Lances against frozen targets extend your Veias Gélidas by an additional 1 second.
Retribution Sacerdote Ladino Fora da Lei
- Damage of most abilities increased by 5.5%.
- Vento Impetuoso de Jade now applies Mark of the Crane to up to 2 (was 4) nearby targets.
- Chute Giratório da Garça's Mark of the Crane's damage bonus per target reduced to 40% (was 50%) per target.
- Punhos da Fúria's range increased to 8 yards (was 5) and damage reduced by 20%.
- Developers' notes: Our overall goals here include smoothing out Energy regeneration and reducing the frequency of both resource drought and Energy capping.
- Adrenalina Energy regeneration increase reduced to 50% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Vigor em Combate proc rate increased to 30% (was 20%), and Energy per proc reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Golpes Afortunados redesigned. Now increases Vigor em Combate's proc rate by 2% per point (was +1 Energy per Vigor em Combate proc per point).
Developers' notes: The net result of the two Vigor em Combate and Golpes Afortunados changes is that Vigor em Combate should generate half as much Energy, twice as often.
has returned. Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Adrenalina
, No Meio da Testa
, Gancho de Escalada
, Marcado para Morrer
, A Morte Vem de Cima
by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent. Golpe de Sorte
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from Golpe de Sorte has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast Golpe de Sorte when you get 1 buff.
- Fogo de Bordo now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Tesouro Enterrado increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Precisão Inclemente now increases Critical strike chance by 20% (was 25%).
- Postura Perfeita causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
's Attack speed increase reduced to 80%. Retalhar
increases Energy regeneration by 20% (was 15%). Subtlety Símbolos da Morte
redesigned. Costs 25 Energy and has a 30 second cooldown. Invoke ancient symbols of power, empowering the next cast of several of your abilities:
Focus Shurikens is a new passive talent available at level 70:
Xamã Bruxo Destruction
- Each enemy you hit with Tempestade de Shurikens increases the damage of your next Eviscerar by 25%, stacking up to 5 times.
Developers' notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
- Developers' Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Estilhaço de Alma generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Estilhaço de Alma generation slightly, and reduce the number of Seta do Caoss being cast.
- Fogo e Enxofre now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Conflagrar now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Estilhaço de Alma/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Conflagrar now generates double resources from hitting a second Devastação target.
- Incinerar now generates 1 Soul Shard Fragment.
- Incinerar now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Incinerar's mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Imolação's periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Estilhaço de Alma).
- Imolação's periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Estilhaço de Alma).
- Sombra Ardente now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 6 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Pega-almas (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Estilhaço de Alma.
- Fissura Dimensional (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Seta do Caos cast from the Seta do Caos rift now deals 60% increased damage.
- Seta do Caos's damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Chuva de Fogo's damage increased by 25%.
- Entropia Reversa redesigned slightly: Seta do Caos and Chuva de Fogo restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 5% increased damage.
- Devastação's duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- no longer removes the cooldown of Devastação.
- Canalizar Fogo Demoníaco damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
All abilities damage increased by 10%.
- The effect of Mastery has reduced by 20%.
Legendary Items Bruxo Odr, Xale do Ymirjar
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.
- Enemies marked by your Devastação take 15% (was 8%) increased damage from your single target spells.
- Arsenal: Armamentos do Punho de Prata now includes the Silver variant of the 1H mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearnces.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.