BlizzardClasses Ladino Dungeons and Raids
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
Players who complete a Pedra-chave Mítica dungeon at level 13, 14, or 15 will receive items of the following item levels from the chest at the end of the dungeon:
Mythic 13 – 875
- Mythic 14 – 880
- Mythic 15 – 885
Items from the weekly Grand Challenger's Bounty will be of the following item levels:
- Mythic 13 – 890
- Mythic 14 – 895
- Mythic 15 – 900
- Espelho de Aluriel: Healing-over-time effectiveness increased by 140%. Area of effect healing detonation effectiveness reduced by 35%.
Developers' Notes: Aluriel's Mirror's detonation effect is strong when it activates, but hard to rely on. We're increasing the heal-over-time effect significantly to improve the up-front value of this trinket, and reducing the detonation effect slightly to compensate.
: Absorb amount increased by 33%. Dedo de Arcanogolem
: Damage increased by 30%. Garra do Escorpídeo Cristalino
: Damage increased by 30%. Convergência de Destinos
: Tragada das Almas
: The Use effect of this trinket now respects the global cooldown. The damage of this trinket is now reduced by 30% for Unholy Death Knights (was reduced by 40%).
Foco Elemental Entrelaçado
- Developers' Notes: Since Tragada das Almas deals Shadow Damage, it's increased by Unholy's Mastery, which means we needed to reduce its base damage to keep its overall value similar to other classes. It's currently a little too low, however, so we're increasing the damage it deals for Unholy.
: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item has been increased by 5%. Mapa Celestial de Etraeus
: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item has been increased by 5%. Fúria do Céu Ardente
: Damage increased by 40%. Ícone da Putrefação
: Damage increased by 40%. Poder de Krosus
: Damage reduced by 25%, but is now always a critical strike. Also, fixed a bug where the cooldown was incorrectly being reduced if Poder de Krosus
damaged at least 3 targets. The tooltip for Might of Krosus will display the amount of damage that will result from the critical hit, not the base damage. Bolo Perfeitamente Preservado
: Absorb amount increased by 140%. Grimório Proibido de Faraméria
: Damage increased by 85%. Portal Estelar
: Damage increased by 30%.Player versus Player
Guardian Druids now have 5% less Agility in PvP.
- Survival Hunters now have 7.5% less Agility in PvP.
- Toque Vampírico now deals 10% less damage in PvP situations (was 25% less).
Algifúria and Icefury Overload's damage is reduced by 35% in PvP situations.
- Algifúria now increases the damage of Choque Gélido by 300% in PvP situations.
- Impacto Elemental and Elemental Blast Overload's damage is reduced by 15% in PvP situations.
- Damage to pets and guardians will no longer contribute to Para-raios damage in Arenas and Battlegrounds.