Dungeons and Raids
- Last season's Brawler's Guild passes have been removed from the Black Market Auction House.
- Players who reach rank 8 in Brawler's Guild should now reliably receive the "" title.
- Emerald Nightmare
Mythic Emerald Nightmare now allows cross-realm raid groups.
- The Premade Group Finder now supports forming and searching for Mythic Emerald Nightmare groups.
The Glifo do Olho do Inquisidor
will no longer disappear after the player logs out and back in.Classes
Aniquilação, Dança de Lâminas, Nova do Caos, Golpe do Caos, Varredura Mortal, Lâminas do Demônio, Mordida do Demônio, Raio Ocular, Salva Vil, Erupção Vil, Impulso Vil, Fúria dos Illidari, Metamorfose, and Arremessar Glaive damage reduced by 2%.
- now increases autoattack damage by 150% (was 200%).
- Raio Ocular now only extends the duration of Metamorfose once, with the Demoníaco talent.
- Maestria Vil now grants 30 Fury (was 25).
- Fixed a bug where Feixe Lunar was still partially on the global cooldown. It is now fully off the global cooldown.
- Tiro Certo, Tiro Arcano, Barragem, Flecha Negra, Tiro Irruptivo, , Tiro Múltiplo, Bando de Corvos, Disparo Perfurante, Cascavéis, Salva, and Sobrevento damage increased by 8%.
Trinkets that deal single-target damage now deal 45% of normal damage (was 40%).
- Trinkets that deal multi-target damage now deal 35% of normal damage (was 25%).
- Seta Sombria damage increased by 42%.
- Seta Demoníaca damage increased by 42%, but its damage is now increased by 10% per active demon (was 18%).
WarriorItems Paladino Sacerdote Ladino Player versus Player
- Many of the PvP changes below are still in-testing and will be applied to the live game as soon as they are ready.
- Cavaleiro da Morte
Frost Death Knight PvP template Strength reduced to 75% (was 80%).
- Frost Death Knight PvP template Mastery reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste has been increased to 150% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%)
- Sopro de Sindragosa's damage is reduced by 40% in PvP.
- Assalto Gélido's damage and timing has changed to allow more counterplay from the enemy team:
Assalto Gélido now deals 3% of the target's health in damage (was 8%).
- Assalto Gélido now bounces 9 times (was 5).
- Assalto Gélido will now bounce to a target within 8 yards (was 15 yards).
- Assalto Gélido now has a slightly longer delay before bouncing.
's root now breaks on damage caused by effects other than Febre do Gelo
and Inverno Impiedoso
. Espreitador da Tundra
's bonus Golpe Gélido
damage on snared targets is now 15% (was 25%). Demon Hunter
- Havoc Demon Hunters' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 80% (was 85%).
- You can no longer stack Ferocious Wound on targets.
- Balance Druids' PvP template Mastery has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Haste increased to 125% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 125% (was 100%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Feral Druids' PvP template Agility has been reduced to 90% (was 100%).
Rugido Ameaçador now has diminishing returns in the Disorient category (was the Incapacitate category).
- Sobrepujar now has diminishing returns in the Stun category.
- Sobrepujar's cooldown has been increased to 25 seconds.
- Garras Afiadas now increases the damage of Patada and Surra by 50% (was 100%).
Fire Frost Sacerdote Bruxo Destruction Guerreiro
Arcane Mages' PvP template Master has been reduced to 25% (was 100%), Versatility increased to 100% (was 50%), and Critical Strike increased to 125% (was 100%).
- Impacto Arcano now deals normal damage in PvP situations (was an additional 5%).
- Subjugados increases the damage of Arcane Power to 45% in PvP (was 70%).
- Magia Instável deals 30% additional Impacto Arcano damage in PvP (was 50%). Unchanged for Fire and Frost Mages.
- Desarmar's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds, down from 8.
Afiar Lâmina reduces healing taken by 50%, down from 70%.
- Fixed an issue where the damage reduction of Duel was not applying to targets correctly.
- Protection Warriors' PvP template Strength has been reduced to 95% (was 100%).