BlizzardOctober 13HotfixesBonus Events
- Entering a Timewalking Dungeon will no longer clear any planted plants from the Druid Evergreen upgrade.
- The fireballs from the cooking buff "Pepper Breath" should now scale properly in Timewalking.
- Class Hall Set 6-piece and 8-piece bonuses should now scale properly in Timewalking.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Veloférreo no longer incorrectly multiplies Bonus Armor effects from temporary buffs.
- (Balance) Lua Nova, Half Moon, and Full Moon are now in the Arcane spell school.
Reminder: These changes are only active while in PvP combat situations and do not affect PvE. Many more Honor Talent changes are coming with Patch 7.1, including changes to Destruction Warlocks, Windwalker Monks, Death Knights, Balance Druids, and Restoration Druids.MagoFrost
- Forma de Gelo now has a 60 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Forma de Gelo can no longer be cast while stunned.
- Forma de Gelo will now cause the Mage to be immune to only stuns, instead of other unintended crowd-control effects, such as Paralisia.
- Seta de Gelo no longer deals increased damage in PvP (was a multiplier of +10%).
Developers' Notes: Frost Mages are intended to create burst windows with Estilhaçar and Glacial Spike, but have been reaching unintended levels of damage. By reducing Seta de Gelo damage, we're reducing the potential size of Sincelos and Glacial Spike burst. The Ice Form fixes should reduce its uptime, which was too high.
- Beast Mastery Agility reduced by 10% in PvP.
Developers' Notes: We've found Beast Mastery damage to be too high, but we don't feel that it's due to any specific ability or mechanic, so we're reducing the overall PvP template.
- can no longer be cast while silenced.
- healing reduced by 10% in PvP. ( version of Artes Ancestrais do Tecelão da Névoa is unaffected.)
- healing cast by Evocar Estátua de Serpente de Jade reduced by 10% in PvP.
Developers' Notes: Mistweavers been one of our strongest healers. We feel is doing too much healing per second on its own, making it so that the Mistweaver doesn't have to use cast-time healing spells as much as other healers, even when their target is taking high amounts of damage. We're reducing slightly to address this. was never intended to be used while the Mistweaver was silenced or locked out of Nature, so we've fixed that as a bug.
- Puro de Coração no longer causes Cleanse to incur a cooldown when it removes poisons and diseases.
- Puro de Coração no longer triggers when healed by a periodic heal effect, but will trigger when a spell such as Rejuvenescer is initially cast.
Developers' Notes: Retribution Paladins are designed to be a formidable damage dealer and also have a protective, counter-control kit for their allies. Puro de Coração is intended to “soft-counter” poisons and diseases, but we feel it's too strong currently when the Paladino is paired with a healing-over-time healer. Puro de Coração will now only trigger when a healing spell is applied, but not periodically during the spell.
- Bênção do Santuário now has a 30 second cooldown, up from 25 seconds.
Developers' Notes: Blessing of Sanctuary has proven to be a strong, signature Honor Talent, but we feel its cooldown is too short.
- Choque de Sistema now properly requires an Envenenar cast with 5 or more combo points.
- Choque de Sistema's damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Assassination's Agility has been reduced by 5% in PvP.
Developers' Notes: The Assassination Rogue is intended to be a strong, persistent damage dealer that pressures targets but lacks the utility that Outlaw excels in or the mobility that Subtlety provides. We've been monitoring their damage and feel its higher than intended, and we've found some bugs with Choque de Sistema contributed to this. We've also altered their PvP template to effectively reduce their damage.
- Control is King will no longer stack Adrenalina above a 3 second duration.
Developers' Notes: Control is King is intended to be an attractive choice for the Outlaw Rogue when within a control oriented team composition. This has worked out a bit too well. Now, subsequent procs of Control of King will no longer add to the duration, and instead will just refresh itself.
- Ataque da Tempestade's damage is reduced by 15% in PvP.
- Heroísmo and Sede de Sangue now have a 60 second cooldown when modified by Xamanismo (was 45 seconds).
Developers' Notes: The Enhancement Shaman is intended to be a formidable damage dealer who also provides offensive group utility through totems and buffs. Xamanismo has been a popular choice for the Enhancement Shaman, allowing them to use Sede de Sangue/Heroísmo frequently and also in Arena combat. We like the utility this gives the Xamã, but feel its uptime is too high. Further, we feel the Enhancement Shaman's burst damage with Ataque da Tempestade has been reaching unintended levels.