Over the course of Blackrock Foundry’s testing, we’ve made a handful of changes to encounter mechanics that are not currently being communicated in the Dungeon Journal. The Dungeon Journal will be updated with those changes in Patch 6.1, which is currently on the PTR, but we'd like to share those changes to minimize confusion.Changes to the encounter that are not conveyed in the current Dungeon Journal, but will be in Patch 6.1:
Known issues that will be fixed in Patch 6.1:
- Hans’gar and Franzok’s Crippling Suplex ability no longer deals damage based on maximum health of the tank who was picked up. It deals a flat amount of Physical damage to both tanks who are thrown together. (663,500 damage on Raid Finder, 862,550 damage on Normal, 1,127,950 damage on Heroic, and 1,327,000 damage on Mythic)
- Gruul will instantly regain 50 Rage if his Inferno Slice fails to hit at least 4 targets on Mythic difficulty.
- Blackhand will regain energy after using Massive Shattering Smash if it fails to hit at least 4 targets.
- When grabbed by Hans’gar or Franzok in advance of Crippling Suplex, tanks are currently unable to use abilities. They will be able to use abilities while grabbed in 6.1.
- Flamebender Ka’graz’s Singe debuff currently appears as a dispellable magic debuff on unit frames. It is not intended to be dispellable; this display issue will be fixed in 6.1.