All mineral nodes will now despawn one minute after they are mined, even if items remain in them.
The cast time of has been reduced to 2 seconds.
- is once again granted to Brewmaster Monks and now costs 2 Chi to use.
- is once again granted to Blood Death Knights, and now costs 30 Runic Power.
- is once again granted to Protection Warriors, but now only provides a 30% increase to dodge.
- is once again granted to Protection Paladins, and now costs 1 Holy Power.
- The cooldown of provided by Symbiosis has been reduced to 5 minutes.
- The duration of provided by Symbiosis now displays correctly as 4 seconds.
The Glifo Calcinado
has been changed, and now increases the radius of Raio Solar
to 10 yards (was 5 yards).
The duration of Raio Solar
has been reduced to 8 seconds. Caçador
- Aspect of the Fox has been removed.
- Tiro Firme, , and Barragem can now always be cast on the move.
- has been changed. is now a bleed effect that causes damage every 3 seconds over a period of 15 seconds, and stacks up to 9 times.
- Ira Bestial no longer grants Hunter pets immunity to crowd control effects, and instead now breaks existing crowd control effects when activated.
- A new Minor Glyph has been added: Glifo Calcinado. This glyph prevents Tempestade Etérea, Bomba Viva, , Salva Arcana, and Impacto de Fogo from affecting targets more than 5 yards away from the primary target.
- Water Elemental
New Pet Ability: . Water Jet channels a jet of frigid water at the target, dealing Frost damage over 4 seconds. Seta de Gelos cast by the pet's owner that hit the target while it is being blasted with icy water will grant a charge of Dedos Glaciais This ability has a 24 sec cooldown (shared with Congelamento) and a 1 second cast time.
now reduces the duration of harmful Magic effects by 25% (was 35%).
The damage absorbed by Barreira de Gelo
has been reduced by 25%. Ignimpacto
now has a 3 second cooldown. Anel Gélido
now have a 45 second cooldown (was 30 seconds).
s periodic damage is now based only on the current Maestria: Incendiar
, instead of both Maestria: Incendiar
. Damage has been increased to bring it up to approximately the same level as before. Explosão de Velocidade
may now be triggered after recieving damage in any amount.
The mana cost of Roubar Feitiço
has been increased to 21% of base mana (was 7%).
Fixed an issue with Glifo Calcinado
that could prevent all three bolts from firing.
Fixed an issue with Glifo Calcinado
that could prevent the affected abilities from doing the correct damage. Monge
- The Golpes Poderosos talent now grants the Golpes Poderosos effect every 22 seconds, which causes the Monk's next attack to generate 1 additional Chi.
- The Elixir Curativo talent now grants the Elixir Curativo effect every 18 seconds, which causes the next Brew or Tea consumed to heal the Monk for 10% of maximum health.
- has been changed. This ability now removes all of a target's threat for 10 seconds.
- now increases single target healing by 25% (was 15%).
- now increases area healing by 25% (was 15%).
- The 's health has been reduced to 10% of the controlling Priest's health(was 30%).
- The cooldown of Disparada has been reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute).
- The cooldown of Cegar has been reduced to 1 minute (was 3 minutes).
- The energy cost of the Estouro de Velocidade talent has been reduced to 50 energy (was 60 energy).
- Veneno Ferino now deals 33% more damage.
- The Felguard and Wrathguard pet ability Presença Ameaçadora will no longer be auto-cast by default.
- Rain of Fire
will now grant Chuva de Fogo's damage over time effect a chance to generate .
- Chuva de Fogo no longer requires Imolação to be present to generate .
- Chuva de Fogo's damage over time will now hit every 1 second (was 2 seconds). The damage animation for the damage over time effect will no longer always display.
. Portal Demoníaco
's duration has been increased to 20 minutes, and it will no longer despawn if the Bruxo
moves too far away.
- Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
Cooldown timers greater than 5 minutes will now reset between attempts on Challenge Mode dungeons.