RygariusNew Raid: Cerco a OrgrimmarCerco a Orgrimmar
supports the following difficulty modes: Normal, Heroic, Raid Finder, and (new) Flexible Raid.New Feature: Flexible Raid Difficulty
New Area: Timeless Isle
- This is a new raid difficulty designed for pre-made groups of 10 to 25 players or any number in between. This means it's possible to have raids of 15 or 22 players! Difficulty will adjust automatically based on the number of players present with encounters intended to provide a challenge roughly between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty requires a pre-made group to join but has no minimum item level requirements or role restrictions. Both BattleTag™ and Real ID friends are eligible to participate.
- Loot quality will be between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty and awarded through a personal loot system (similar to Raid Finder). Bonus rolls and loot specialization will also be supported.
- Player spells with different target limits depending on raid size will gradually increase their limits based on the number of players in Flexible Raid difficulty.
- Players will be able to earn raid achievements just like in Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty has a lockout that is separate from Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- To learn more about Flexible Raids, please visit our blog titled: A Raid for All Seasons: Flexible Raid Preview.
New Feature: Proving Grounds
- A mysterious island, lost for millennia to the currents of time, has emerged from the mists off the eastern coast of Jade Forest.
- Players seeking to explore the Timeless Isle should visit their faction's shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- The Timeless Isle is inhabited by all manner of strange and powerful creatures that will test the mettle of solo explorers, but great rewards await the brave and skillful: epic loot, bind-to-account gear, Runa Mogu do Destino, pets, mounts, fun toys, and much more.
- The Isle is filled with secrets and mysteries, many of which dynamically become available to explorers. Keep an eye on your minimap while on the Isle for information on nearby events!
- The Timeless Isle is home to five new world raid bosses! Players may face each of the four Celestials in a trial of combat.
- Heroes who have earned the legendary cloak from Wrathion may access the sanctum of the fiery Yaungol demigod Ordos, atop the Timeless Isle.
New Feature: Connected Realms
- Proving Grounds is a new feature where level 90 players can test their mettle and undertake trials designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles to test and improve their combat skills in a safe, controlled environment.
- To access the Proving Grounds, speak with an NPC in the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit or a class trainer.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- Learn more about this feature in our blog titled Proving Grounds Preview.
Redesigned Arena System
- Connected Realm is a set of two or more standard realms that have been permanently and seamlessly “linked.” Players on the same Connected Realm will be able to trade, send and receive mail, join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests.
- To make Connected Realm feel seamless, player’s home realms won't be indicated in the game world. In certain places, such as chat, the players' home realms will be displayed next to their name.
- Learn more about this feature in our Patch 5.4 Feature Preview: Connected Realms.
The Legendary Quest Continues
- Players no longer need to create or join an Arena team to compete.
- Similar to the Rated Battleground system, players in a party of the appropriate size (cross-realm groups are supported) may queue for an Arena bracket of the same size (2v2, 3v3, or 5v5).
- Each player will have a personal rating that increase or decrease based on victories and defeats against other rated opponents. Opponents will be selected based on the average Match Making Rating of the party.
- Conquest cap, requirements on gear and enchantments will be based on the player's personal rating.
- The Arena ladder will no longer be sorted according to Battlegroup. Just like Rated Battlegrounds and normal Battlegrounds, all Arenas will now be region-wide!
- At the end of an Arena season, the top players in a region will still earn titles and mounts.
- For more details about the change to Arenas, please see the blog titled: Patch 5.4 Arena Update.
- Wrathion’s final quests are now available for dedicated heroes who have fought on his behalf throughout the pandaren campaign. He’s waiting at the Tavern in the Mists in the Veiled Stair.
- Complete Wrathion’s final tasks on the Timeless Isle and upgrade your celestial cloak to Legendary quality!
- Only players equipped with a Legendary cloak can reach the Sanctum of Ordos atop the Timeless Isle. (This privilege extends account-wide.)
- Vol’jin and his forces move beyond gathering supplies and into a full assault on the Horde capital. As such, the Battlefield: Barrens weekly quest will no longer be available once the invasion on Orgrimmar begins in 5.4.
- Ravika, the Darkspear Rebellion Quartermaster, will no longer be available.
- Latent Kor'kron armor tokens will no longer drop or be available for purchase. Players who still have a Mojo Radical will continue to be able to combine it with existing Latent Kor'kron armor tokens.
- Pedra Evocadora de Gahz'rooki and Luvas de Boxe de Couro de Raptor are now available as a rare drop from Kor’kron, and other associated creatures in Northern Barrens.
- All fear and horrify effects can no longer cause targets under the effects of a movement speed buff to move faster than normal run speed.
- All taunt type abilities now increase all threat generated against the target while the taunt is active by 200%.
- Vengeance has received several changes.
Characters in a tanking specialization now generates 40% more threat.
- Vengeance now grants Attack Power equal to 1.5% of the damage taken, down from 1.8% (The tooltip said 2% but it was actually 1.8%).
- Tanks no longer receive Vengeance from many persistent area damage effects (standing in the fire) or from missed attacks (dodging and parrying an attack will continue to work as it has before).
- Vengeance gains from being critically hit have been reduced by 50%.
- There are now diminishing returns on Vengeance gains while tanking multiple targets. Each additional target grants progressively less Vengeance.
- So as not to affect Challenge Mode leader boards, the above Vengeance changes will not apply there. For Challenge Modes, Vengeance will continue to work as it did in patch 5.3.
Area knockback effects now all share a diminishing return category. After a player has been moved by one of these spells, the player will be immune for 10 seconds. This new category applies to: Açoite Vil
, Garra de Sanguinávido
, Glifo Calcinado
, Tempestade Relampejante
, Vórtice de Ursol
, and Chicotada
.Cavaleiro da MorteGeneral
- Portão da Morte now returns the Death Knight to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in Ebon Hold.
- Fortitude Congélida no longer costs Runic Power.
- Golpe Necrótico now deals 100% weapon damage (down from 150% weapon damage).
- Runa da Gelâmina now causes 3% extra weapon damage as Frost damage (up from 2%), and each stack of Frost Vulnerability now causes the target to take an additional 3% damage from the Death Knight's Frost attacks (up from 2%).
- Soul Reaper's initial damage component has been increased by 30%. If the target is below 35% health after 5 seconds the amount of Shadow Damage dealt has been increased by 20%.
- Avanço da Morte now grants a flat 10% Haste to all things, up from Haste for melee (attack speed and Rune regeneration) only. The movement speed buff remains unchanged.
- is a new passive ability learned by Blood Death Knights at level 76. When the Death Knight dodges or parries any attack, they gain 75% of their Parry and Dodge as additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon no longer costs Runic Power.
- no longer reduces the cost of Fortitude Congélida.
- now also has a chance to activate when the Death Knight dodges or parries a melee attack.
- now reduces the cooldown of Reviver Morto by 60 seconds.
- Ghoul's Leap and Gnaw abilities are no longer on a global cooldown, and no longer cost Energy.
- Poder Profano now increases the Death Knight's Strength by 25% (up from 10%).
Glyphs Major Glyphs
- Zona Antimagia has been redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- Sifão da Morte had its damage increased by 10%.
- Sugar Peste now tries to convert 2 fully-depleted runes (up from 1) into a Death Rune based on specialization.
Blood: Restores 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Frost: 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Unholy: 1 Blood Rune, 1 Frost Rune
New Minor Glyphs Bug Fix
- Glifo Calcinado now reduces damage dealt by diseases by 15% (down from a 30% reduction).
- Glifo Calcinado now reduces the cooldown of Congelar Mente by 1 second, and raises its cost by 10 Runic Power (down from 2 seconds and 20 Runic Power).
- Glifo Calcinado now causes Eclosão to cost 30 Runic Power (down from 40).
- Glifo Calcinado now reduces movement speed by 70% instead of freezing the Death Knight in place.
- Fixed a bug that caused and Corrupção Rúnica to incorrectly increase activation rates of some trinkets and effects.
- Forma de Urso now increases Stamina contribution from cloth and leather items by 40% (up from 20%).
- Ciclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
- now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 40 seconds).
- Avivar now restores mana based on the Druid’s Spirit.
- Teleport: Moonglade now returns the Druid to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in the Moonglade area.
- Wild Mushroom for Restoration Druids now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target’s location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing.
A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- The amount of healing stored on a Wild Mushroom is now reduced by Battle Fatigue.
- Eflorescência and now have a shared 3-second cooldown.
now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.Balance
- Eclipse now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%.
- Forma de Luniscante now increases the Druid's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- now has a reduced chance to activate for each additional target affected by the same spell (Fogo Lunar and Fogo Solar are tracked separately).
- now deals 10% more damage.
- now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- Surto Estelar has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- is a new Restoration spell learned at level 88. targets all party or raid members within 60 yards and accelerates the casting Druid's Rejuvenescer effects, causing them to heal and expire at 400% of the normal rate. Costs the same amount of mana to cast as Rejuvenescer.
- effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
- Recomposição Rápida's area-of-effect healing effect is now called Eflorescência.
- is no longer capable of critical strikes, and accumulates overhealing done by Rejuvenescer by 100%, down from 150%. Overhealing bonus no longer benefits from or Maestria: Harmonia.
- now defaults to generating Lunar energy towards a Lunar Eclipse when used after being resurrected or zoning into a new area (used to default to generating Solar energy).
- has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now varies by specialization.
Balance: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage bonus of the Druid's next Eclipse by 25%.
- Feral: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 30%.
- Guardian: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Increases the critical strike chance of Mangle (Bear) by 10% and critical strikes of Mangle (Bear) have a 40% chance or Renascimento instant, free, and castable in all forms. Instant cast version of now benefits from Attack Power instead of Spell Power.
- Restoration: Causes Ira to deal 20% more damage and heals a nearby friendly target for 100% of the damage done.
- Feral: Treant summoned by the Feral version of this talent now deals less melee damage, but will cast Rake and Entangling Roots instead of Bash.
- Guardian: Guardian Druids now gain when their Treant takes damage.
when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids. Embaraço em Massa
no longer has a limit on the number of targets that could be affected, up from 5. Rapidez da Natureza
is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Balance and Restoration Druids at level 30.
Vigília da Natureza
- New talent: Dádiva de Ysera. Dádiva de Ysera replaces Nature's Swiftness, and heals the Druid for 5% of their maximum health every 5 seconds. If the Druid is at full health, it will heal the most injured friendly target nearby instead.
when activated, now increases all damage and healing done by 12% (up from 10%), and causes single-target healing spells to trigger an additional heal on a nearby ally for 25% of the amount healed. This is in addition to the existing effect where it damages a nearby enemy target for 25% of the healing done. Alma da Floresta
has been partially redesigned to make it more attractive to Balance, Guardian, and Restoration Druids.
Glyphs Glifo Calcinado
- Balance: Ira, , and Surto Estelar casts have a 8% chance to cause the next to grant 100 Lunar Power or Solar Power instead of activating the next Eclipse.
- Guardian: Increases Rage generation from Mangle (Bear) by 30% instead of an additional 3 Rage, and this talent now also applies to the Rage generated by Mangle (Bear) when it triggers Primal Fury.
- Restoration: Now causes the Druid to gain 100% haste (up from 75%) on their next spell after casting Recomposição Rápida.
now reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifts by 100% (up from 90%). Glifo Calcinado
now reduces the cooldown of
by 45 seconds (up from 30 seconds). Glifo Calcinado
now increases the range of
by 8 yards (up from 3 yards). Glifo Calcinado
now increases the duration of Esmagar Crânio
's interrupt by 2 seconds, and increasing the cooldown by 5 seconds (down from a 4 second interrupt and 10 second increase to cooldown).
Glyph of the Moonbeast's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
. New Minor Glyphs
- Glifo Calcinado: Grants the Druid the ability to teleport to a random natural location.
- Glifo Calcinado: Allows the Wild Mushroom spell to be placed on the ground instead of underneath a target.
- The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: Arremetida, Dive, and Investida
- now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (up from 100%) and had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- Tiro Retaliatório is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
- Coibição now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
- Desvencilhar now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Armadilha Explosiva had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- Marca do Caçador now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness has been removed.
- Reviver Ajudante no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- Estouro damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%
- damage has been increased by 27%.
- Armadilha Explosiva no longer shares a cooldown with but can no longer activate .
Glyphs Major Glyphs
- Bando de Corvos now deals 40% more damage.
- Águia de Ferro now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- no longer initiates auto-attack.
- Lynx Rush's damage has been increased by 30%.
- Fuga por Pouco's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters.
- now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- Picada de Mantícora now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
- Glifo Calcinado now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter's pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- Glifo Calcinado now speeds up the periodic effect of Curar Ajudante to restore health to the pet every 1 second doubling the total amount healed over 10 seconds.
- Glifo Calcinado now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter's by 100% (up from 20% chance).
- on targets affected by the Mage's Ignite now deals additional damage equal to 20% of Ignite's damage per tick (down from 50%).
- Mastery: Frostburn has been replaced by Maestria: Sincelo. When the Mage damages an enemy with their Seta de Gelo and Ímpeto (16% + 2% per Mastery) of the damage done is stored as an Icicle for 15 seconds. Maestria: Sincelo also increases the Water Elemental’s Water Bolt damage by (16% + 2% per Mastery). Up to 5 Icicles can be stored at once. Casting Lança de Gelo launches all stored Icicles at the target.
- Seta de Gelo now deals 10% less damage and no longer increases the damage of any spells. The damage for those spells have been increased instead.
- Water Elemental
Seta d'Água damage has been increased by 25%.
- now deals 70% damage to players (up from 60%).
- Banquisas now has 3 charges (up from 2 charges), and has a 20-second cooldown (down from 45 seconds).
- Bomba Viva now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- Tempestade de Éter now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- Runa de Poder now has an increased effective range. The Mage can remain up to 8 yards away from their Runa de Poder and still receive benefits to mana regeneration and spell damage (up from 3 yards).
- now also reduces damage taken by 15% while active in addition to existing effects.
- Major Glyphs
Glifo Calcinado now increases distance travelled with the Lampejo spell by 8 yards (up from 5 yards).
- Glyph of Ice Lance has been renamed to Glyph of Splitting Ice.
Glyph of Splitting Ice causes Ice Lance and Icicles to hit 1 additional target for 50% damage.
Glyph of Invisibility has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
- Glifo Calcinado gives Lampejo two charges, gaining a charge every 15 seconds, but no longer frees the Mage from stuns and bonds.
now increases the damage dealt by 15% after successfully removing a curse (up from 10%). Glifo Calcinado
now heals the Mage for 5% of their maximum health after successfully stealing a spell (up from 3%). New Minor Glyphs General
- Chute Giratório da Garça now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- is now consumed at an increased rate of 1 stack per 0.5 seconds (up from 1 stack per 1 second).
- Reviver's healing has been reduced by 30%.
- Maestria: Sessão de Porrada has been redesigned. Bottled Fury now gives a chance to generate an additional charge of when the Monk gains one normally.
- Tempestade, Terra e Fogo now deals 70% damage (up from 60%) with one Spirit summoned and 55% (up from 45%) with two Spirits summoned.
- received an adjustment.
It now increases amage by 6% per stack, (up from 1% per stack) but is no longer increased by Mastery.
- A charge of is gained for each 4 Chi consumed through use of abilities and attacks (up from a charge for each 3 Chi consumed).
Estouro de Chi
- Cerveja do Boi Negro now restores 2 Chi, has a 45-second cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes), and generate stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization.
Brewmaster: 5 stacks of Cerveja Pele de Ferro
- Mistweaver: 2 stacks of
- Windwalker: 2 stacks of
no longer requires a target. It now travels as a 40-yard line in front of the Monk. Elixir Curativo
will no longer activate if the Monk is already at full health, and activate automatically when the Monk has less than 35% of their maximum health. Evocar Xuen, o Tigre Branco
now has a pet control bar for Xuen, and the talent is no longer on global cooldown for all Monk specializations.
- Brewmaster Monks now gain when Xuen takes damage.
will now activate from the following Chi generating abilities; Jab, Expelir o Mal
, Chute Giratório da Garça
(when it hits at least 3 targets), Raio Jade Crepitante
, and Bruma Calmante
. Anel da Paz
has a new visual effect that properly depicts its area-of-effect, and now disarms both enemies and those attacking allies within the Anel da Paz
's area-of-effect for 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds); the silence effect for casting spells remains unchanged at 3 seconds. Vento Impetuoso de Jade
has been redesigned and replaces Chute Giratório da Garça
- Vento Impetuoso de Jade: The Monk summons a whirling tornado around them, dealing damage to nearby enemies (heals nearby allies for Mistweavers). Vento Impetuoso de Jade has the same costs, Chi generation, and periodic rate as Chute Giratório da Garça, but, deals 80% of the periodic damage or healing, lasts 6 seconds, is instant, and not channeled.
now deals 15% more healing and damage.Glyphs
- Major Glyph
Glifo Calcinado now increases the chance to summon a by 100% (up from 25% chance).
- Glyph of Crackling Jade Lightning has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado.
Glifo Calcinado causes to heal the Monk when it clears a root, stun, fear, or horror effect.
Glyph of Expelir o Mal
has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
Glyph of Retreat has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
- Glifo Calcinado causes a healing sphere to be summoned near the Monk at no cost when their health falls below 25%. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
Glyph of Stoneskin has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
. Glifo Calcinado
now causes Expelir o Mal
to heal for 50% as much when used on other targets. Glifo Calcinado
now reduces the cooldown of Transcendência: Transferência
by 5 seconds (used to increase the range by 10 yards).
Glyph of Uplift has been replaced by Glifo Calcinado
. Bug Fix
- Fixed a bug that caused the damage of some abilities for Brewmasters with to scale incorrectly.
- no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- no longer reduces the amount of healing done, and now restores mana based on the Paladin’s Spirit.
- (Holy) now has a cooldown of 3 minutes (down from 5 minutes), and summons a guardian that heals the ally that the Paladin healed for 100% (up from 10%) of the amount healed, but no longer heals nearby friendly targets.
- now increases the effectiveness of , Luz da Aurora, and by 50%. Effectiveness of other heals are still increased by 25%.
- now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Choque Sagrado's mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
- Judgment for Holy Paladins now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana).
- Golpe do Cruzado now applies a Weakened Blows effect to the target for Protection Paladins.
- Grande Cruzado no longer has a chance to activate from Golpe do Cruzado and Martelo do Íntegro, but now has a 30% chance to activate when dodging or parrying a melee attack (up from 12%).
- now restores 15% of the Paladin's maximum mana every 2 seconds (up from 6%).
- Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.
- Inquisition now lasts 20 seconds per charge of Holy Power consumed, up from 10 seconds.
- Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called .
New Talent: . allows the Paladin to use Esconjurar o Mal on players and beasts.
's periodic heal-over-time effect now heals for 40% more.
will now immediately damage the target for 5 times the amount of damage that had been dealt by
most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
- will now immediately heal the target for 5 times the amount of healing that had been dealt by 's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).Martelo da Luz
now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Holy: now applies its damage absorption shield immediately, can be active on more than one target at a time, but the talent now costs mana and has 3 charges with a 10-second recharge.
- Protection: Sacred Shield is 30% less effective.
- Holy: Sanctified Wrath now also increases the critical strike chance of Choque Sagrado by 20%.
- Protection: Sanctified Wrath now causes Julgamento to generate 2 Holy Power instead of 1 while Ira Vingativa is active.
in addition to its current effects, now also causes Julgamento
to generate a charge of Holy Power for Holy Paladins. Stacks of Curador Abnegado
now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of Luz Sagrada
, Clarão de Luz
- will now apply Curador Abnegado's bonus to healing to the casting Paladin as well as other targets and consume all stacks of in the process.
has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Escudo Divino
, Proteção Divina
, and Impor as Mãos
by 50%.Glyphs Major Glyphs
- Glifo Calcinado now causes Choque Sagrado to reduce the cast time of the next by 0.5 seconds, and the effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Glifo Calcinado now reduces the amount of mana restored and cooldown of by 50%.
- Glifo Calcinado now also allows to stun Aberrations.
- Glifo Calcinado now increases the instant damage done by 40% (up from 30%).
- Glifo Calcinado has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of Inquisition by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.
- Glyph of Rebuke has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado.
Glifo Calcinado causes Proficiência em Auras to no longer affect party or raid members, but the cooldown is reduced.
now increases damage for the next Escudo do Íntegro
by 10% per stack (down from 20% per stack). Glifo Calcinado
has been redesigned. The glyph now causes
to no longer heal the Paladin. Instead, a nearby raid or party member will receive healing for 30% of the amount the Paladin would have received from Seal of Insight.
has been replaced with Glyph of Burden of Guilt:
New Minor Glyphs
- causes Julgamento to reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.
- Glifo Calcinado: will now appear to remove the evil from its target.
- Glifo de Pilar de Luz: Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly.
- can no longer be dispelled.
- Enlevo now energizes the Priest for 100% of the mana cost of Palavra de Poder: Escudo/ When the shield is fully consumed or is dispelled (used to energize the Priest with mana equal to 150% of their spirit). This is the modified mana cost for Palavra de Poder: Escudo, after being reduced by Rapture’s passive effect.
- Couraça Espiritual duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds), and the damage absorption shield's effectiveness can now be reduced through Battle Fatigue.
- mana cost reduced to 3.8% (down from 6.3%), and now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Lightspring is now baseline for all Holy Priests and the ability has been renamed to .
- Palavras Sagradas's mana cost reduction has been increased to 20% per stack (up from 10% per stack), and no longer displays a spell effect when in the UI when it's active.
- now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- Aparições Sombrias now creates a shadowy version of the Priest that floats towards the target and deals damage. The apparitions are now treated as a missile, and is no longer an attackable creature.
- Toque Vampírico now deals 20% more damage.
- Pena Angelical now increases allies' movement speed by 80%, up from 60%, and feathers placed in the world have a duration of 10 minutes (up from 5 minutes).
- 's effect can now bounce up to 4 times (up from 3), and its effect should no longer bounce between minor guardians (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.).
- for Discipline Priests now has a 100% chance to activate its effect after using Penitência, up from 40% and now displays an effect in the UI when it's active.
- Estrela Divina’s healing is no longer affecting by diminishing returns when used on multiple targets.
- Torrente de Luz
Discipline, Holy: Now also has a chance to activate its effect on cast for these following spells; Penitência, Palavra Sagrada: Santificar, Prece da Recomposição, and Prece de Cura.
- Shadow: Now has a 20% chance to activate its effect for Shadow Priests (up from a 15% chance).
’s healing is no longer affecting by diminishing returns when used on multiple targets. Dobramentes
now deals 10% more damage, and mana return has been increased by 20%.
no longer benefits from Haste and its health has been reduced by 75%, but fixed a bug where
wasn't being affected by base Resilience. Virada do Destino
's damage and healing threshold to activate has been increased to 35% (up from 20%).Glyphs Glifo Calcinado
now reduces the cooldown on
without reducing its duration.
Glyph of Lightspring has been renamed to Glifo Calcinado
- Glifo Calcinado causes to heal for 50% more, but no longer automatically heal targets. Allies can click on the to heal.
Glyph of Lightwell has been renamed to Glifo Calcinado
. Glifo Calcinado
now causes Purificar
to heal the target for 5% of their maximum health after successfully dispelling a magical effect or disease (up from 3%). Glifo Calcinado
now causes Palavra de Poder: Escudo
to reflect 70% of the damage absorbed (up from 45%). New Minor Glyphs Class Armor
- Discipline/Holy PvP 2-piece set bonus' (4-piece set bonus pre-Season 12) Faísca Sagrada effect can no longer be dispeled.
- Shadow PvP 4-piece set bonus is no longer an area-of-effect and only affects the character that dispels Toque Vampírico.
- Fixed an issue where was not increasing the critical effect chance of , Estrela Divina, and Halo.
- Ambush damage has been increased by 12%.
- Evasão now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%), cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes (down from 3 minutes), and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds).
- Liquidar now deals 10% less damage.
- Leque de Facas damage has been increased by 25%.
- now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
- Golpe Sinistro deals an increased 240% of weapon damage (up from 145%), but now costs 50 Energy (up from 40 Energy).
- Assassination Rogues should no longer be eligible for any other weapon types except daggers in situations where loot is automatically awarded(Raid Finder, Bonus Rolls, Heroic/Normal Scenarios, and the upcoming Flexible Raid difficulty.)
- Ponto Cego now deals 645% weapon damage (up from 460%).
- Mutilar now deals 280% weapon damage (up from 200%).
- New passive ability, Malevolência: This passive ability is learned by Combat Rogues at Level 32. The Rogue gains a 20% chance per combo point (100% chance at 5 combo points) to immediately regain 1 combo point while performing a finishing move.
- Matança targeting has been changed. If Rajada de Lâminas is not active, Matança will now hit the Rogue's target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. Matança will continue to work as it has while Rajada de Lâminas is active.
- now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 125%).
- Vigor em Combate now increases Attack Power by 40% (up from 30%).
- Punhalada pelas Costas now deals 380% weapon damage (up from 275%).
- Hemorragia now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).
- now increases damage against targets with bleed effects by 25% (up from 20%).
- Estouro de Velocidade's cost has been reduced to 15 Energy (down from 30 Energy).
- Escapar da Morte now reduces damage taken by 85% after activating (up from 80%).
- now allows the Rogue to use Emboscar, Garrote, and Golpe Baixo from 40 yards away (up from 30 yards).
- Espreitanoite now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
- now stuns the target at 4 applications of the poison (down from 5 applications).
- Passo Furtivo now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).
- Major Glyphs
Glyph of Adrenaline Rush's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado.
Glifo Calcinado now reduces the cooldown of Redirect by 50 seconds (down from Redirect no longer has a cooldown).
now only removes damage-over-time effects that would cause Cegar
to break. For Rogues that also have the Truques Sujos
talent, this means Cegar
will no longer remove the Rogue’s poison or bleed effects.
Glyph of Crippling Poison has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
- Glifo Calcinado now causes Leque de Facas to also damage the armor of its victims, applying 1 application of the Weakened Armor effect to each target.
Glyph of Debilitation has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
- Glifo Calcinado increases the healing received by the Rogue while is active.
now increases the healing of
by an additional 1% (up from 0.5%).
Glyph of Sap has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
. Glifo Calcinado
now reduces the cooldown of Shiv by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds). New Minor Glyphs Class ArmorBug Fix
- Fixed an issue where certain conditions can cause Rajada de Lâminas to not deal damage to additional nearby opponents.
- Cura Encadeada's effectiveness will no longer decrease with each jump (up from a 30% reduction to healing with each jump).
- 's summoned Greater Earth Elemental will no longer taunt off players that are in a tanking specialization.
- Fire Elemental Totem's summoned Greater Fire Elemental now deals 10% less damage.
- Chuva Curativa's healing has been reduced by 30%, and the area-of-effect has been increased to 12 yards (up from 10 yards). In addition, Chuva Curativa now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
TalentsEco dos Elementos
- now increases the healing done by Chuva Curativa by 100% in addition to the ability's current effects.
- now has a duration of 30 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- Contracorrente's mana cost has been reduced by 25%.
' spell duplication effect can no longer occur more than once every 4 seconds when used on friendly or hostile players and player pets or guardians. Totem de Maré Curativa
is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance. Totem de Baluarte Pétreo
's initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.
Totemic Restoration has been replaced with a new talent, Persistência Totêmica
- New talent: Persistência Totêmica. Summoning a second totem of the same element no longer causes the first totem to be destroyed. Only one non-Fire totem can benefit from this effect at a time.
Glyphs Major Glyphs New Minor Glyphs Class Armor
- effect now applies to the Shaman, not the target.
- effect now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- Elemental Shaman 2-piece PvP set bonus (Escudo de Raios Aprimorado) has been changed. It now allows to be triggered once every 1.5 seconds instead of once every 3 seconds.
- Enhancement Shaman 4-piece PvP set bonus (Arma Geloflama) now causes the Shaman's to also reduce the target's movement speed for 3 seconds.
- damage has been increased by 10%.
- Portal Demoníacos are no longer attackable once more and no longer temporarily removes threat from the user. The debuff from using a Portal Demoníaco has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- Armadura Vil no longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- now deals 13% more damage, costs 2% less mana, and no longer increases the duration of damage-over-time spells.
- Imolação damage has been increased by 10%.
- Chuva de Fogo now has a reduced chance to generate Burning Embers.
- O Códice de Xerrath now infuses additional spells with fel magic (green fire effect).
Summon Corcel Vil, Summon Corcel Medonho, Evocar Abissal, , , and .
- Agonia damage has been increased by 16%.
- no longer energizes Soul Shards from the pets and guardians of players and now deals 34% less damage. If other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by , they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).
- Possessão now deals 50% more damage, and increases damage done by all of the Warlock's damage-over-time spells against the target by 40%.
- now deals 34% less damage, and causes all of of the Warlock's other periodic Affliction damage effects to instantly deal 30% of their normal periodic damage (down from 50%).
- Ocaso now gives Corrupção a 10% increased chance to generate a Soul Shard (up from a 5% chance), but the increased chance only works on the most recently applied Corrupção.
- Trocar Almas no longer does any damage, and now copies damage-over-time effects instead of just moving them without needing a glyph. Copied effects now once again preserve their power and duration. Duration has been reduced to 3 seconds (down from 20 seconds).
- Agonia Instável damage has been increased by 21%.
Grimório de Sacrificar
- Archimonde's has been redesigned and renamed into .
gives the Warlock's Dark Soul spell two charges.
no longer affects Drain Life.
- For Affliction Warlocks, Grimório de Sacrificar now increases the power of various single target spells by 20% (down from 30%).
no longer replaces
is now a passive talent that increases
's damage by 50%, and healing by 150%. The talent no longer turns the ability into an area-of-effect spell. Uivo do Terror
is no longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks.
- is a new talent replacing Uivo do Terror. The Warlock sends out a cone of Shadow damage, snaring targets, has a 20-second cooldown.
no longer reduces movement speed, and will now allow the Warlock to cast Incinerar
, and Seta Sombria
is no longer a passive ability.
now has a duration of 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown, and increases the area of area-of-effect by 500% and increases damage by 100% for Semente da Corrupção
, Fogo do Inferno
, and Chuva de Fogo
. Sorvo de Alma
can now also activate from Sombra Ardente
, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%). Vínculo Anímico
now transfers 20% of damage taken by the Warlock to their pet, and 3% of all damage dealt by the Warlock will be returned as healing for the Warlock and their pet. This ability is always active while the Warlock's pet is active.Glyphs
Glyph of Everlasting Affliction has been replaced by Glifo Calcinado
. Glifo Calcinado
no longer causes Medo
to have a cooldown. Glifo Calcinado
now summons 4 Wild Imps (down from 5 Wild Imps).
Glyph of Shadowflame has been replaced with Glifo Calcinado
Glyph of Soul Swap has been replaced with Glyph of Havoc.
Class ArmorBug Fix
- : Devastação gains 3 additional charges, but the cooldown is increased by 35 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where was not working properly while Metamorphosis was active.
- Battle, Berserker and Defensive Stance now have a 1.5-second cooldown (down from 3 seconds).
- now also increases the damage of Trovoada by 50%.
- Feridas Profundas damage has been increased by 65%.
- now also triggers on critical hits from Devastar and Escudada.
- Cortar Tendão is no longer on a global cooldown.
- Comprar Briga now also breaks roots and snares when used.
- Arremesso Estilhaçante no longer costs rage.
- Muralha de Escudos no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- Reflexão de Feitiço no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- Mortal Strike now deals 215% of weapon damage (up from 175%).
- now also reduces the cost of Trovoada by 10 Rage.
- Batida now deals 25% more damage, but the Rage cost has been increased by 25% as well. While is active, Slam will deal 35% of damage dealt against the primary target to all other enemies within 2 yards, and targets affected by receives 10% more damage.
- Revanche now generates 20 Rage (up from 15 Rage).
- is a new passive ability learned by Protection Warriors at level 76. When the Warrior dodges or parries any attack, they gain 75% of their Parry and Dodge as an additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- now activates from critical hits with Escudada instead of a flat 20% chance, and the ability will make the next or Cutilada be a critical hit in addition to costing no Rage.
- Tornado de Aço's cooldown has decreased to 60 seconds (down from 1.5 minutes).
Arms: Bladestorm now deals 180% of weapon damage (up from 120%).
- Protection: Bladestorm now deals 160% of weapon damage (down from 240%).
's snare and bleed effects are now two separate debuffs. Clearing one of the effects will no longer remove the other.
now instantly heals the warrior for 10% of their total health (up from 5%), and an additional 10% over 5 seconds (up from 5%).
now heals the Warrior for 20% of their maximum health at all times (up from 15% on attack and 20% on kills that yield experience or honor). Seta Tempestuosa
now has a duration of 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds), and has an off-hand attack for Fury Warriors. Vigilância
no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds. Armipotente
now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged. Glifo Calcinado
will now cause Armipotente
to root an additional 2 nearby targets.Glyphs New Minor Glyphs Bug Fix
- Intervene should no longer incorrectly trigger a cooldown when there isn't an allied target for the Warrior to intervene to.
: Fixed an issue where players may sometimes not receive credit for defeating Hei Feng.Creatures
Pet Battles Pet Battle General
- Bonus Roll change: Players that don’t have a coin or elect to not use a Bonus Roll when defeating one of the world bosses (Sha da Raiva, Gailleon, Nalak, and Oondasta) can come back later that same week to use the Bonus Roll. The limit has not changed and remains one attempt and one bonus roll per boss, per week.
- H.A.R.V.E.Y. and D.E.N.T. have returned to their posts. The mechanical auctioneers will once again allow Engineers to access the auction house from the Shrine of Seven Stars and Shrine of Two Moons respectively.
- Trogg Berserk de Pedra now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
- Geomante Trogg de Pedra now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
- Brawler's Guild
Fixed an issue where Mingus Diggs was not resetting properly between fights.
Battle PetsBattle Pet Abilities
- A new pet battle tournament is available on the Timeless Isle, more details coming soon!
- Round timers in PvP Pet Battles will now get progressively shorter for a player who takes more than 15 seconds to issue a command during their turn.
- Players are now able to trade in any 3 of the same family specific Flawless Battle-Stones for a single .
- Viewable pet battles will now display working health bars.
- Battle Pet levels are now only shown on the map if you are tracking Battle Pets.
- Aquatic type's passive effect now reduces damage from damage-over-time effects by 50%, up from 25%.
- Critter type's passive effect now makes critters immune to roots, stuns, and sleep effects.
- Dragonkin type's passive effect now activates after an attack brings a target's to below 50% health, up from 25%.
- Elemental type's passive effect now only affects negative direct effects of weather. (E.g. Sandstorm's accuracy reduction won't be applied, but the damage reduction will.)
- Magic type's passive effect now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, up from 40%.
- Battle Pet Training cost and the price of pets sold by Battle Pet Trainers have been greatly reduced.
- Battle Pet abilities with a component that increases in damage every time it hits will no longer reset when an opponent's pet gets swapped. (Impacto Arcano, Beijo de Sapo, etc.)
- Accuracy now affects the entire team.
- Chamar Raio's duration has been reduced to 5 rounds (down from 9 rounds), and cooldown has been increased to 5 rounds (up from 3 rounds).
- Dark Simulacrum has been replaced with a new ability, Putrefação. Putrefação deals Undead damage and temporarily turns the enemy pet's type into Undead.
- Garra da Morte cooldown increased to 4 rounds (up from 3 rounds), damage has been reduced by 50%, and hit chance has been reduced to match similar abilities.
- Portal do Éter damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Tempestade de Areia's duration has been reduced to 5 rounds (down from 9 rounds), and cooldown has been increased to 5 rounds (up from 3 rounds).
- Varredura damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Investida Tricorne damage has been reduced by 11.5% and now has a 1-round cooldown.
- Escudo Tricorne now displays the correct amount of damage reduction.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosRaidsDungeons
- Players who obtain a realm-best time in a Challenge Mode dungeon (group must contain at least 3 people from the same realm to qualify) will receive a temporary title specific to each dungeon (e.g. Siegebreaker for Cerco ao Templo Niuzao, Darkmaster for Scolomântia, etc.). This title will persist for as long as a player retains the top time on the realm. Holding a realm-best time at any point will also confer a permanent Feat of Strength to record the accomplishment.
- Heroic Scenarios no longer have a minimum item level requirement to enter.
- Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).
- Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).
- Season 14 Grievous gear is now available.
- Elite versions of Season 14 Grievous are now available as a mark of prestige for players that are able to attain a personal rating of 2000 and earn 27,000 Conquest Points in the current season. Pricing per piece remains the same but the previous piece requirement has been removed.
- Season 13 Tyrannical gear can now be purchased with Honor Points.
- Season 12 Malevolent gear can now be crafted.
- Equipping any pair of PvP trinkets from Season 12 or later will now grant a 10% reduction in damage taken from other players.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- All non-gladiator gear in Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas will be scaled down to an item level ceiling of 496.
Grievous Gladiator gear is exempt from this item level ceiling.
- The item level ceiling will increase at a rate of 1 item level point per week until it reaches a maximum of 512.
Baía dos Ancestrais
- rewards for winning a random or call-to-arms Battleground match has been increased.
First win of the day now awards 150 (up from 100).
- Subsequent wins now awards 75 (up from 50).
- Bombs are no longer an item held in the player's inventory and will now do considerably more damage, 4500 (up from 1250).
- Players carrying a bomb now have a button that allows them to place it with a spell effect over their heads.
Placing a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
- Disarming a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
Demolishers will no longer have the Ram ability and only one will spawn at each stage.
- For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called A Multidão Escolheu Você!!! that increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken. The buff is awarded based on the following criteria.
Team with the largest number of players alive.
- Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health).
Arena Rating scaling in the 2v2 bracket has been tuned to be consistent with the 3v3 bracket.
- A number of new cooking recipes have been added, including new foods that give +300 to a primary stat and noodle carts. Some of these new recipes can be learned from drops in the Vale das Flores Eternas, others from quests.
- Players who have learned the first recipe in each of “the ways” can discover a questline that starts on the Timeless Isle: O segredo do macarrão. Heroes will search for a long-lost pandaren recipe allowing them to build and run their own noodle cart. The all-new questline will revisit some old zones and dungeons, culminating in a solo scenario with a unique time-management mini-game.
- The noodle cart allows a player to set themselves up as a vendor and distribute powerful noodle soups to their faction.
- All permanent item enhancements provided by Encantamento, Engenharia, Couraria, Alfaiataria, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.
High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
- Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.
Adjustments have been made to Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters.
- Epic quality (purple) Pontos de Bravura items sold by the Ataque Shado-Pan now have their reputation requirements reduced to Friendly or below, and have their Pontos de Bravura cost reduced by 34%.
- Epic quality (purple) Pontos de Bravura items sold by all other Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters no longer have reputation requirements, and will now cost Pontos de Justiça instead of Valor.
- Rare quality (blue) items have their Pontos de Justiça cost reduced by 75%.
- No changes for items that require an Exalted reputation.
Drinking a duplicate flask with less than 15 minutes remaining will now extend the duration of the new flask by that amount.
The conversion rate for Pontos de Justiça
have changed. The conversion rate is now 500 Pontos de Justiça
(up from 375 Justice per 250 Honor).
Trinket, enchant, set bonus, and legendary meta-gem effects whose triggered effect benefits from haste no longer also have their chance to trigger the benefit from haste. Activation chances for those effects have been adjusted to compensate will now be displayed on their tooltip. Diamante Primevo Capacitivo
, and Legendary melee cloaks (Gong-Lu, Força de Xuen
and Fen-Yu, Fúria de Xuen
) now have a 40% reduced chance to activate its effects for characters that are in a tanking specialization. Diamante Primevo Indomável
's effect now grants a 20% damage reduction to all damage taken (up from only physical damage), and its activation rate has been doubled.
- The vestigial Use Hardware sound option has been removed.