Hello!Thank you for all of your continued feedback on Mago
changes in Shadowlands. Below, you'll find the latest changes in the Alpha, which includes reverting Cintilação
to 2 charges, further talent tuning, and the removal of the short lived Frost and Proteção contra Fogo
.There has a been a lot of great discussion in this thread and we hope to see it continue!Mago
- Cintilação charge count increased to 2.
- Cintilação cooldown Increased to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds).
Developers' notes: After listening to feedback and more playtesting, we are returning both charges of Cintilação at a slightly higher cooldown cost. Our goal with the change was to bring more it inline with the other talents on the row, but in doing so, Cintilação lost a lot of its identity. If the other talents on the tier continue to underperform, we'll look at ways we can enhance them to be more attractive options while up against Cintilação.
now also grants the caster 1% Intellect, stacking up to 8 times when their Concentrar Magia
target critically strikes.
Proteção contra Gelo
- Developers' notes: We'd like for Focus Magic to reward the caster a bit more for taking an ally friendly talent.
and Proteção contra Fogo
removed from all specs.
Fire Specialization Fúria de Alexstrasza
- Developers' notes: Compared to some of the other abilities, these two landed a little flat and overlapped a bit too much with each of the Barriers.
now also makes your next Ignimpacto
or Golpe Flamejante
deal 35% increased damage.
- Developers' notes: We're looking to make this more competitive with the Queimando and the future Chamas da Fênix replacement.