Thank you, Monk community, for your patience throughout Shadowlands development. We're especially grateful for the many detailed bug reports that Monk testers have submitted.In this week's build, you'll see a number of updates to Monk leveling rewards. These include several spell upgrades, as well as the removal of Empunhar Duas Armas
and 2-handed requirements for Punhos da Fúria
(Windwalker) and Chute Blecaute
(Brewmaster). We also performed a pass on all of the celestial invocation spells, adding Rank 2 upgrades for each and re-designing Invocar Yu'lon, a Serpente de Jade
and Evocar Chi-Ji, a Garça Vermelha
Level 58 – Evocar Niuzao, o Boi Negro
– Rank 2
- The damage of Niuzao's Pisada is now increased by 25% of the Cambalear damage you have purified in the last 5 seconds.
Level 58 – Evocar Xuen, o Tigre Branco
– Rank 2
- Xuen strikes your enemies with Empowered Tiger Lightning every 8 seconds, dealing 10% of damage you have dealt to those targets in the last 8 seconds.
Level 34 - Invocar Yu'lon, a Serpente de Jade
- Mana cost increased to 5% base Mana (was 0%).
- Yu'lon now idles near the Mistweaver and casts Soothing Breath on an injured target, healing the target and up to 4 nearby injured allies.
- Soothing Breath gains benefit from Bruma Calmante bonuses, similar to Evocar Estátua de Serpente de Jade.
Level 45 – Evocar Chi-Ji, a Garça Vermelha
- Mana cost reduced to 5% base Mana (was 10%).
- Chi'Ji is now assists the Monk and deals melee damage.
- While Chi'Ji is active, your Physical attacks cause Chi'Ji to heal up to 3 injured allies with a Gust of Mist, and reduce the cast time of your next Bruma Envolvente by 33%, stacking 3 times.
- Chi'Ji's Gust of Mist currently heals for 200% of a normal mastery heal.
- Activating Evocar Chi-Ji, a Garça Vermelha clears the Mistweaver of all movement impairing (snare, root) effects, and provides immunity to these effects for the duration.
Level 58 – Invocar Yu'lon, a Serpente de Jade
– Rank 2
- Yu'lon and Chi-Ji now heal up to 5 nearby targets with Enveloping Breath when you cast Bruma Envolvente, healing over 6 seconds, and increasing the healing they receive from you by 10%.
We've been working hard to address the many bugs that have been submitted, with a focus on those bugs that are impacting testing, and we expect to have Monk testing in a much better place with next week's build of the Shadowlands Beta (the first week of September).Our goal is to make use of the feedback we've received here and elsewhere, with respect to Covenant class abilities, core class abilities, and legendaries. Thank you for your commitment to providing us with so much valuable information. Please look for more updates next week!