Hello, Monks! We have a slate of changes and updates in this week’s Beta build.Changes
Bug FixesWorks in Progress
- Elixir Energizante has been removed from the global cooldown.
- Chute Giratório da Garça’s damage is now increased by up to 6 unique targets (was 5) struck by Palma do Tigre, Chute Blecaute, or Chute do Sol Nascente, up to 60% damage (was 50% damage).
- Haste now affects the periodic of Crackling Tiger Lightning.
- Armas de Ordem has been redesigned for Windwalker Monks. Now, for the next 30 seconds, your Mastery is increased by 13%. Additionally, Chute do Sol Nascente reduces Chi costs by 1 for 5 seconds, and Chute Blecaute reduces the cooldown of affected abilities by an additional 1 second.
- Pisão Feelino now deals Nature damage (or heals if Mistweaver) to targets in front of the Monk when cast and continues to deal additional damage to targets caught in the Faelines.
We’re aware of balance concerns Windwalker Monks have about dual wield and 2 handed weapons. We’re considering different options to address the problem, and we’ll have more to share in the future. We’re also aware of many bugs related to Tempestade, Terra e Fogo
, particularly in relation to other spells. We’re making every effort to improve the reliability of this ability.