For Warlock, we're focused on improving talent choices for Destruction and Demonology, as well as adding rewards for leveling up. In particular, we'd like there to be more viable builds for these specs to experiment with. This led to changes for the highly popular talents Consumição Demoníaca
. Please continue posting your feedback on these changes in this thread. Thank you!Bruxo
- Portal Demoníaco no longer despawns when the caster dies. When the gateway is close to despawning, it begins dissolving out of view to warn the caster and allies that they may wish to replace it.
Developers' notes: We've heard feedback that the routine of replacing your Portal Demoníaco for each boss attempt can be tedious to the point of irritating. We've made a change that allows the gateway to persist through death and we'll be listening for feedback on this change.
- Agonia Instável reverted to Limit 1. Spell coefficient reverted to its previous amount.
Developers' notes: Even without picking talents like Sifão de Vida and Singularidade Fantasmática, Affliction was unable to keep up with their dots being active on more than 3 targets. Agonia Instável should now be used on your priority target, which causes Malefic Rapture to do increased damage to that target.
Destruction WarlockTalentsLevel 15 Row
- Abalo Anímico grants Estilhaços de Alma equal to the number of targets hit, instead of Haste.
- Malignant Affliction is a new PvP talent. Agonia Instável is no longer limited to 1 target, but deals 10% less damage. If your Agonia Instável is dispelled, you instantly gain 15% haste for 10s.
Developers' notes: With Unstable Affliction now at limit 1, we want to provide an avenue for a Warlock to be able to protect their dots on multiple targets, particularly in battlegrounds.
Level 25 Row
- Fogo d'Alma is now a 4 second cast. Damage increased from 100% spell power to 300% spell power. 1 minute cooldown. Causes your next Incinerate to be instant cast and generates 1 .
Developers' notes: This spell hadn't found a niche as an additional short cast time spell. It returns to a 4-second cast time, serving as a pre-pull opener spell to kick-start your damage.
- Sombra Ardente is now a 1 shard spender. Damage increased to 130% spell power (was 60%), with a 12-second cooldown. Has 50% increased critical strike chance on low health targets, and generates 1 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
Developers' notes: Sombra Ardente as a generator was not exciting enough. Sombra Ardente now provides an alternative way to spend shards, especially while on the move, and also adds burst damage in an execute window, similar to its historic design.
consumes up to 7 seconds of your Imolação
(was 5 seconds).Level 35 Row
Level 45 Row
- Cataclysm damage decreased to 180% spell power (was 200% spell power).
- renamed Chuva do Caos. While your initial Infernal is active, every you spend has a 15% chance to summon an additional Infernal that lasts 10 seconds.
Developers' notes: was too integral to Destruction's damage output, even without Visão da Perfeição. It also created unhealthy gameplay in PvP. We want this talent to remain powerful and exciting, so instead of ramping Seta do Caos damage, Bruxos can try to maximize the amounts of Infernals spawned. The goal is to provide the same fun gameplay, without being too reliant on getting a very high modifier on your Seta do Caos.
redesigned, now causes the target to take 30% increased Fire damage from the Bruxo
for 6 seconds.
Level 50 RowDemonology Warlock
- Developers' notes: This does not affect Seta do Caos – only pure Fire damage spells. We want to try opening up other talent builds that can work with your Fire spells.
Wild Imps Rank 2 is learned at level 56. Imp energy cost on Seta de Fogo Vil
decreased by 20%.
- Developers' notes: As a result, they can cast one additional Seta de Fogo Vil before despawning.
Sifão de Poder
- Consumição Demoníaca no longer sacrifices imps. Now instead drains 15% health of all active demons, empowering itself based on HP consumed.
Developers' notes: This is a fusion between modern Consumição Demoníaca and Thalkiel's Consumption from Legion. The goal is to give the Bruxo more incentive to care about summoning other demons, and to allow for Implosão and Power Siphon to have their unique flavor be sacrificing imps.
now also adds 30% damage to your next 2 casts Seta Demoníaca
. Portal Etéreo
demons summoned attack power increased by 21%. Chamado Demoníaco
reduces shard cost of Evocar Espreitadores do Medo
by 2. Demônios Interiores
random demons summoned attack power increased by 21%.