Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 4, 2020 Raça Aliadas
ClassesCreatures and NPCs
- Bloodthirsty Vulpera no longer get lost on the return home to their camps after leaving the Arena.
Dungeons and RaidsItems and RecompensasProfessions
- Valfir, o Implacável has bolstered his defense, making oncoming attacks much less effective. Players that wish to take down the beast will first need to send anima to this location to unlock the key to Valfir's demise.
- Valfir, o Implacável will no longer wander quite so far from his spawn.
Quests Campanha do Pacto
- Fixed an issue where some professions were able to learn the recipe Marca do Artesão Novato before Crafter's Mark 1.
Oribos, the Eternal City Bastião
- Players will now be able to complete the Ember Court unlock questline even while the World Quest "Tea Tales" is active. Affected players should seek out Truco in the Ember Ward to accept the quest "Formal Refreshments" to continue.
Ardena A Gorja: Olho do Carcereiro
- Players who pass through Oribos, the Eternal City, and have an extra Flauta Kyriana Quebrada in their bags that they cannot get rid of, should be taken care of thanks to an undisclosed Broker contact in the area.
Thanator, Tower of the Damned
- Daily and weekly quests within the Maw can no longer be held beyond the day or week in which they were picked up by the player.
- Anima Powers
New Anima Power: Notched Axe Head (Raro) – Gain the Victorious effect every 20 seconds, allowing the use of (or Vitória Iminente, when talented).
- New Anima Power: Tarnished Medallion (Uncommon) – Raiva Incontrolada restores 5% health instantly, and every 3 seconds.
- Nasho is now less distracted when rushing into the Forgotten Forge to stop Especialista Intra during the world quest “Forged in Secreto.”
- The teapot for “Chá com histórias: Treco and Truco” is now easier to see.
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion World Quest "Centurions, Assemble!" where the Mecânico Comissário ability would fail to heal the player's chosen centurion.
- Players should no longer be able to get into a state where they are unable to pick up dredgers in the "Dirty Job: Wood Work" and "Dirty Job: Demolition Detail" world quests.
- Pets will now automatically attack hostile enemies and players when set to Aggressive stance.
- Addressed an issue where Estilhaço Necrótico Danificados do not take damage from defeating Shadows of Doom.
- Entering Naxxramas now places you on the lower platform, while the teleport to Sapphiron's Lair is triggered on the upper platform, allowing you to zone in and explore the 4 wings.
Developers' note: The behavior of immediately teleporting players to Sapphiron's Lair upon re-entry to the raid following the defeat of the 4 wing-bosses, IS authentic, but we felt the inability to return and collect Runa Congeladas that had been missed was punishing enough to warrant a change here. In keeping with the theme, however, there is still no escape from Frostwyrm Lair short of using your Pedra de Regresso or teleporting. Naxxramas is, among other things, a prison, from which the damned find escape difficult.