Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 3, 2020 Classes
- Demon Hunter
Demon Hunters can now dodge and parry while casting A Caçada (Night Fae Ability).
- The animation and visual effects when Metamorphasis ends has returned.
Monk Ladino Bruxo Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue where enemies under the effects of Nova Congelante with the Sincelo Atroz (Legendary Effect) would not be broken out by other player attacks.
Dungeons and Raids Salões da Expiação Necrotic Wake Profundezas Sanguinárias Items and Recompensas
- Valfir, o Implacável has bolstered his defense, making oncoming attacks much less effective. Players that wish to take down the beast will first need to send anima to this location to unlock the key to Valfir's demise.
- Valfir, o Implacável will no longer wander quite so far from his spawn.
Player versus PlayerProfessions
- Increased the drop rate of Legendary Memories in dungeons.
- The stats on Batalha for Azeroth gems, Olho-de-leviatã and Kraken's Olho, have been reduced.
- The Unholy Aura buff from Lâmina Rúnica do Barão Rivendare works for players level 50 and above once again.
- Fixed an issue where players who deleted a Puriana could not loot it again for collecting the Scroll of Aeons toy.
- Fixed an issue where some warglaives were not sheathing properly.
- Grupo members are now able to escape the slime summoned from the Phial of Ravenous Slime toy.
Increased the amount of vendor reagents required for crafting several Terras Sombrias
armor and weapon recipes.
Crafted Shadowlands weapons and armor now yield less Pó d'Alma
Reduced the number of vendor reagents required for Relíquia do Passado IV
and Relíquia do Passado V
for all professions and expansions.
Jewelcrafters will no longer lose the “Joalheria
: Pulseira Cravejada de Gemas
” World Quest recipe when they leave and return to the world quest location. Édito do Roubo de Túmulos
can now be placed in Escrivania
Campanha do Pacto
- Fios do destino
Players who are eligible for Fios do destino but choose to replay the narrative campaign now retain the option to visit Escreve-sinas Roh-Tahl and skip the remainder of the campaign after reaching level 60.
- Fios do destino characters at level 60 who still have "Bolstering Bastion", "Rallying Maldraxxus", "Support the Court", and "Reinforcing Revendreth" quests available can now receive credit from doing max-level Missões Mundiais.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players who chose the Pacto dos Venthyr from using the Pecádia flightmaster until they had completed the quest "Sinfall" at level 60.
- Players will now be able to complete the Ember Court unlock questline even while the World Quest "Tea Tales" is active. Affected players should seek out Truco in the Ember Ward to accept the quest "Formal Refreshments" to continue.
Ardena A Gorja: Olho do Carcereiro
- The quest "RSVP: Kleia and Pelagos" will now allow the player to use the soul mirror again and face their memories if they were defeated in a previous attempt.
Thanator, Tower of the Damned User Interface
- Ve'nari has upgraded her wards in A Gorja, granting players a brief window of invisibility and immunity as they exit her refuge or after landing from an Fluxo de Ânima flight.
- The Broker's Den in Oribos is now easier to find on the map.