With the next weekly maintenance, we'll be shifting around some of Shadow Priests' damage sources with the goal of improving their AOE damage performance in short-duration multitarget situations - namely dungeon trash packs.
The nature and lifetime of dungeon trash packs makes it hard for Shadow Priests to ramp up to their full damage potential as part of their rotation. These changes should improve that situation, with a mostly neutral effect for overall performance in longer-duration raid fights. Colisão de Sombras
- Cooldown reduced to 20 sec. (down from 30 sec)
- Insanity generation increased to 20. (up from 15)
- Missile speed increased by 60%.
(Passive) Âmago do Caos
Palavra Sombria: Dor
- Increases Erupção do Caos's damage by 75% (down from 300%) and heals you for 25% (down from 40%) of the damage done.
- Developers Note: This is compensation for the Erupção do Caos buff. The overall effect is mostly neutral.
- Damage reduced by 4%.
- Developers Note: This is compensation for the Erupção do Caos buff in extended fights.