Completing Nas asas de Espírito 10 times will award you Aquele pterodáctilo "invencível"? JÁ ERA. and Caixa Gorjeante. Inside will be the other mini jouster you did not choose upon completing Leva de ovos.
The Dungeon Journal has been out for longer but recently received a polish in the last patch build. Let's sum up the features.
- Boss abilities in respective phases pointed out along with effects
- Adds and their abilities in bossfights pointed out
- Important abilities marked with icons, e.g. for tanks, deadly abilities, interruptable spells
- Toggle between Normal/Heroic and 10/25-player tips.
Boss Loot including Class Filter
- Accessible via chest tab on the right of the pane
- List of all possible items dropped by a boss, including tooltips but without drop chances
- Toggle between Normal/Heroic and 10/25-player loot.
- Gear Filter to sort items with stats beneficial for your class, regardless of specialization
- Search: Search for an item, a boss or an ability. Clicking the result will take you to the appropriate page, i.e. the boss drop list or the boss ability list.
- Map Integration: While in a dungeon, click on a boss avatar in the zone map and be linked to the Dungeon Journal entry of that boss. Or show maps directly from the zone entry of the Dungeon Journal.