The World of Warcraft 9.0.5 update arrives with scheduled weekly maintenance on March 9 in this region (10 March in EU, 11 March in Asia).The 9.0.5 update is focused on improving systems, rewards, Covenant and Legendary tuning, and bug fixes. Valor Points are now earnable in Pedra-chave Mítica
dungeons, and Valor can be used to upgrade new Pedra-chave Mítica
gear rewards. Changes to Covenants and Legendaries are intended to provide more gameplay options for crafting and utilizing Legendary items in specific situations, and to make sure that more players feel that the Covenant that suits their aesthetic, narrative, or other preferences for their character also feels more viable for their preferred playstyle.
Table of ContentsAdventures
Necrolord Covenant Companions
- Kyrian Covenant Companions
Kyrian Phalanx health increased by 16%.
Developers’ note: Phalanxes still feel underpowered relative to Halberdiers, so giving them some additional durability to allow them to fill the tank role before players have maxed out their roster.
Night Fae Covenant Companions
- Fixed an issue where Bonesmith Heirmir Serrated Shoulder Blades weren’t inflicting damage back to the enemy.
- Maldraxxus Plaguesinger’s Plague Song has been redesigned – Plague Song now deals damage to ranged enemies every round.
- Rencissa the Dynamo spell effectiveness increased by 40%.
- Assembler Xertora spell effectiveness increased by 10%.
- Rattlebag spell effectiveness increased by 20%.
Developers’ note: We fixed a few issues where some Necrolord Covenant Companions weren’t dealing damage reliably. Additionally, a few companions have received an improvement that fits with their purpose.
Venthyr Covenant Companions
- Qadarin spell effectiveness increased by 24%.
- Blisswing’s damage reduction now correctly applies to enemies.
- Yira’liya health increased by 16% and spell effectiveness increased by 50%.
- Duskleaf health increased by 20% and spell effectiveness increased by 25%.
- Lloth’wellyn health increased by 33% and ability damage increased by 25%.
Developers’ note: A few Night Fae Covenant Companions were not as well established in their different roles as we hoped, to address this we’ve improved many abilities and decreased some Companions’ overall fragility.
- Venthyr Nightblade attack increased by 25%.
Developers’ note: We’re generally happy with how the changes to Venthyr in the 9.0.2 landed, but wanted to offer some additional help for players using Nightblades to fill out their compositions.
- Undead cloaks will now be as tattered as the forsaken wearing them. Your character customization settings will now inform the appearance of your cloak for Undead characters.
- Consagração Cinzenta (Venthyr Paladin), Membro da Abominação (Necrolord Death Knight), Bruma Enxameante (Venthyr Death Knight), Tributo da Morte (Night Fae Death Knight), Espíritos Selvagens (Night Fae Hunter), Flecha Ressonante (Kyrian Hunter), and Tremor Secundário Ancestral (Night Fae Warrior) visual effects will now appear less overwhelming to allied players when cast in dungeons or raids.
- Many abilities are now better at avoiding in-combat enemies that the player is not engaged with (e.g. Convocar Espíritos, Chuva Estelar, Ceifa Encadeada, Bombardeio Vil, Preço Divino).
- DEATH KNIGHT
Fixed an issue that caused Ataque Inexorável (Talent) to consume Reflexão de Feitiço.
Covenant Abilities DEMON HUNTER
- Fixed an issue that caused Pacto Profano (Talent) to sometimes not hit large raid bosses.
Covenant Abilities Conduítes DRUID
Caos Liberado (Talent) damage increased to 500% (was 300%).
Restoration Covenant Abilities
Fúria de Eluna (Talent) will now deal damage even if the Druid is in cat or bear form.
- Enxame Adaptável (Necrolordes) damage and healing increased by 25% and the effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 25% (was 20%). The effectiveness of periodic effects increased to 35% for Balance Druids.
- Sede Infinita (Venthyr) now increases your critical strike chance by .8% per stack at Rank 1 (was .5%).
Marksmanship Survival Covenant Abilities Conduítes
- Fixed an issue that allowed Caçadors to avoid the Saciado debuff when casting Fúria Primata.
- Fixed an issue that caused Feign Death to be cancelled when Caçadors opened their map or used an emote.
- Beast Mastery
Cobra Cuspideira (Talent) damage is increased by 260%.
MAGE MONK Windwalker
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Vantagem do Atirador Perito buff to be removed when another player's Hunter Mark was applied.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Brutal Projections to expire early.
Covenant Abilities PALADIN Protection Covenant Abilities Conduítes PRIEST
- Xuen, the White Tiger is now vulnerable to Hibernar, Polimorfia and Fear crowd-control effects.
- Toque da Morte is now affected by Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Fixed an issue that caused Storm, Earth and Fire's cast to sometimes break nearby enemies' Furtividade.
- Fixed an issue that caused Xuen, the White Tiger to be able to target enemies in Furtividade.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tiger Palm to grant an additional stack of Marca da Garça when Storm, Earth and Fire is active.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Mark of the Crane to be maintained permanently at maximum stacks while fighting a single target.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits from using Punhos da Fúria, Chute do Sol Nascente, and Soco Giratório do Dragão (Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Storm, Earth and Fire spirits to continue channeling Punhos da Fúria after the Monk's Fists of Fury channel ended.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Chute Giratório da Garça's damage to not be properly increased by Marca da Garça if targets die with the Monk's mark active.
Couraça Espiritual (Talent) now absorbs 80% of healing done (was 100%) and the absorption limit is now based on the caster's Spell Power rather than maximum Health.
Shadow Covenant Abilities Conduítes ROGUE
- Hino Divino increases healing taken by 4% (was 10%) for 15 seconds (was 8 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was no stacks).
Subtlety Covenant Abilities Conduítes SHAMAN Aperfeiçoamento Restoration Covenant Abilities WARLOCK Demonology Destruction Covenant Abilities WARRIOR Protection
Level 56: New Passive: Cut to the Chase – Envenenar extends the duration of your Cortar and Dice by up to 3 seconds per combo point spent.
- Feridas Envenenadas now restores 8 Energy (was 7).
- Cortar and Dice (Rank 2) has been removed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Tempestade Carmesim (Talent) from triggering Diligência (Talent).
- Fixed an issue that allowed Bomba de Veneno (Talent) to deal damage to Aturdir targets while not breaking the crowd-control.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Envenenar's buff from retaining up to 30% of its duration when refreshed.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 10%. Damage of Thunder Clap increased by an additional 10%.
- Estandarte do Conquistador (Necrolordes) has been redesigned – Brandish the Conqueror's Banner, granting 400 Mastery and 30% increased movement speed to you and your 2 nearest allies and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. The cooldown is now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes), duration is now 15 seconds (was 20 seconds), and the Rage generation is now 4 Rage per second for Arms and Protection, and 6 Rage per second for Fury.
Vínculo de Almass Anima Conductor: Flowing Power – Casa dos Rituais
Habilidade do Pacto
Moldacarne has been redesigned – Form a shield of flesh and bone over 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) that absorbs damage equal to 40% of your maximum health for 2 minutes. While channeling, your damage taken is reduced by 20%. Passivo effect – Andando near an enemy's corpse consumes their essence to reduce Moldacarne's cooldown by 1 second.
- The slime creatures within the Empéstia dungeon will now grant their buffs when their corpses are consumed by Moldacarne's passive effect (was when Moldacarne was used on their corpses).
Feérios Noturnos Venthyr
- Comandar Esqueletos now summons a skeleton when Moldacarne's passive effect consumes a corpse. This effect has a 5 second cooldown between summoning skeletons.
- A Corte das Brasas
Guests who you have reached Best Friend status with now give you a permanent RSVP.
- The Permanent RSVP will allow all characters on your account to invite that guest to future Ember Courts without completing their RSVP quest again.
now sells a Bind on Account book at Exalted with the Ember Court. The book will teach your Dredger Butler how to handle the Limpeza
quests that follow the Ember Courts.
One-time reputation items from Temel
and Lady Ilinca will no longer appear once learned.
Droman Aliothe's RSVP no longer requires players to venture to Bastião
for items. Vínculo de Almass Dungeons and Raids
Salões da Expiação Profundezas Sanguinárias
- Castelo de Nathria
With the closing of the Alliance Hall of Fame, cross-realm Mythic Castle Nathria will be available for all players starting on the next raid lockout for each region.
- Council of Blood
Fúria do Castelão's effect has been reduced by 15% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Veteran Stoneguard have had their melee damage reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Veteran Stoneguard's Sintouched Blade now casts less frequently on all difficulties.
- Reduced the damage of Dança Contagiante by 10%.
- Tolos a Dançar have had their health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage of Espetos Anímicos by 5% on all difficulties.
Teatro da Dor
- Jaula de Ânimas now persist for 1 minute after activation (was 45 seconds). While active, Dom de Pecádia is applied to players when any enemy is slain nearby (was certain enemy types) and duration increased to 75 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Moved one of the Anima Cages away from a patrolling Chamber Sentinel.
Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Escolhido dos Necrolordes covenant perk now has a duration of 6 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- An Affront to Challengers
Xira the Underhanded has been disabled on Mythic difficulty and removed from the Dungeon Journal.
Empéstia Profundezas Sanguinárias
- The formula for determining the level of the first Pedra-chave Mítica players receive each week has been adjusted.
Previously, players would always receive a Keystone 1 level below the highest they'd completed so far in Season 1.
- After this change, if you finish a Pedra-chave Mítica dungeon in time during the week, the next week's Great Vault will contain a Keystone of that same level.
- For example, if your highest Pedra-chave Mítica completion during week one is a +15 that you completed in time, you will get another +15 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week two. If you run that +15 during week two and fail to meet the timer, however, and complete no other +15 (or higher) Pedra-chave Mítica dungeons the rest of week two, you will receive a +14 Keystone from the Great Vault to start week three.
Items and Recompensas
- General Kaal's Gauntlet
Stonewall Gargons no longer trigger the Necrotic Affix.
- The community voted mount, The Wandering Ancient, is now available!
- Engrenagem acquired from Pedra-chave Mítica dungeons are now upgradable with Valor, a new currency that is earned from completing Pedra-chave Mítica dungeons and covenant Chamandos. The weekly Valor cap will start at 5000 Valor earnable in the first week, and will increase by 750 Valor each week.
There will be a maximum of 1500 Valor a character can hold at a time. Engrenagem that dropped before the patch is unable to be upgraded.
200 Item Level: Initial item upgrade level.
- 207 Item Level: Requires the Keystone Explorer achievement – Earned by completing all eight Terras Sombrias dungeons at Mythic 5 or higher, within the time limit.
- 213 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror achievement – Earned by completing all Terras Sombrias dungeons at Mythic 10 or higher, within the time limit.
- 220 Item Level: Requires the Shadowlands Keystone Master achievement – Earned by completing all Terras Sombrias dungeons at Mythic 15 or higher, within the time limit.
Completing a Pedra-chave Mítica
dungeon after the timer has ended will now reward a second item. The item level of the second item will be slightly lower (e.g. finishing a Mythic 7 Keystone dungeon, but not completing the timer now rewards the party with a 200 iLvl item and a 197 iLvl item). O grande cofre
raid loot requirements is now defeat 3/6/9 raid bosses (was 3/7/10).
Potency Conduits now also drop in Castelo de Nathria
Once players reach 40 Renome
with their Covenant, the weekly quest to gather 1000 Ânima
will now award you with 1500 gold.
Once players have recruited the maximum amount of Almas
for their Covenant, the weekly quest to rescue Almas
from the Maw will now award you with 500 Ânima
. Óculos Escuros de Vidrilho
can now be used in transmogrification and will appear in your collection once found. Comerciante
prices for items below item level 75 have been adjusted.
The Lightless Force weapon enchant no longer targets out-of-combat or crowd-controlled enemies.
The Hunger of the Pack trinket now grants the Velocidade
stat instead of movement speed percentage.
The Barrier Generator Toy can no longer be used in instanced PvP.Runecarving Legendary Items Unholy
DEMON HUNTER Vengeance
- Trôpego Reanimado explosion damage increased by 5% and now procs approximately every 1.75 minutes (was 1.5).
- The casted Raio Ocular from Angústia Coletiva's summoned ally now always deals critical strikes.
- Spirit of the Darkness Flame's Fiery Brand instant damage increased by 20% (was 15%).
Cat-Eye Curio now restores 30% Energy (was 25%).
- Elo Frenético now reduces the cooldown of Berserk by .3 seconds per combo point-generating ability (was .2 seconds). During Berserk, combo point-generating abilities cause the target to bleed for 150% of their damage (was 100%).
Restoration HUNTER Marksmanship Survival MAGE Fire Frost MONK
- Legacy of the Sleeper's Berserk description now notes that the Druid is immune to crowd-control while active.
- Poder de Shaohao now causes Tiger Palm to have a 40% chance (was 10%) to deal 300% of normal damage (was 250%) and reduce the remaining cooldown of your Brews by 2 additional seconds (was 1 second).
Despejo Poderoso now causes Celestial Brew to increase your Armor by 50% (was 25%) for 8 seconds (was 7 seconds), and causes Purifying Brew to have a 35% chance to not consume a charge (was 25%).
PALADIN Protection Retribution PRIEST Holy Shadow ROGUE Fora da Lei Subtlety
- Xuen's Battlegear critical strike chance increased by 50% (was 30%) and Punhos da Fúria cooldown reduced by 5 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
SHAMAN Aperfeiçoamento Restoration WARLOCK Demonology Destruction
- O Apodrecido now causes Backstab to deal 50% increased damage (was 30%).
- Sombras Mortíferas increases all damage dealt by 20% (was 15%) for 15 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Madness of the Azj'aqir duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Brasas do Traje Diabólico now properly generate 6 Soul Shard Fragments when dealing a critical strike with Incinerar.
Fury Protection Player versus Player
Golpe Persistente's chance to apply the Golpe Colossal effect increased to 25% (was 15%) and duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Senhor da Batalha now triggers from Overpower (was Batida) and reduces the Rage cost of your next Golpe Mortal by 15 Rage (was 12).
- Exploiter's Mortal Strike damage bonus increased to 50% (was 25%) and the damage bonus for Venthyr Warriors increased to 36% (was 18%).
The Horde flag size in Ravina Brado Guerreiro and Montes Gêmeos have been increased to match the size of the Alliance flag.
- Ataque Concentrado and Ataque Brutal now increase damage taken by 10% per stack and reduces healing received by 5% per stack in Ravina Brado Guerreiro, Montes Gêmeos, and Olho da Tormenta 2.0.
- Desfiladeiro do Vendaval side-capture point flags now spawn 14 seconds after the battleground has begun, and the central flag spawns 18 seconds after the battleground has begun (was immediately at start).
- Fixed an issue that caused Battle Flags to not be usable in Invérnia or Ashran Battlegrounds.
- Sede de Sangue, Heroísmo, Distorção Temporal, Fúria Primata and Tambores da Ferocidade Mortífera/Voragem are no longer usable during the Battleground preparation phase.
- Praia Fervilhante has temporarily been removed from the Rated Battleground rotation while we investigate an issue with its starting area.
- Players below max level will now earn 30% less Honor from battlegrounds. This should not affect how many experience points are awarded from battlegrounds.
- The rating system has been adjusted to increase 2v2 ratings relative to other brackets. The effects of this change will be gradual over the remainder of the season but persist next season.
Maximum player count per faction is now 35 (was 30).
- Starting reinforcements are now 175 (was 150).
- To allow both factions to have easier access to Tubérculo de Raiz-estrelas and Song Flowers, both these tasty treats will now spawn alongside each other in the Dark Woods and Root Den.
- Fragmento de Artefato cost to summon Kronus and Fangrall reduced to 1500 (was 3000).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages are now worth 30 Reforços when slain (was 50).
- Horde and Alliance tower mages have had their spells adjusted:
Rylai Desalento – Alliance Tower Mage
Ventos de Nortúndria now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Frost damage.
- Seta de Gelo now deals 8% of the target's maximum health in Frost damage.
- Salva de Setas de Gelo now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Frost damage.
- No longer casts Polimorfia em Massa.
– Horde Tower Mage
Ilha da Conquista Invérnia
- Bola de Fogo now deals 8% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Nova de Combustão now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Incendiar now deals 1% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Bomba Viva initial spell now deals 5% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Bomba Viva explosion now deals 15% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
- Bomba Viva no longer causes a knockback when exploding.
- Impacto de Magma cast by Jeron's summoned Fúria de Lava now deals 5% of the target's maximum health in Fire damage.
Classes DEMON HUNTER
- Broken Temple and Sunken Ring Workshops are now controlled by the attacking team when the battle starts.
- Wintergrasp Wall, Wintergrasp Fortress Wall, and Wintergrasp Fortress Gate health has been reduced by 20%.
- Destroying Towers reduces match time by 8 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Máquina de Cerco's Ímpeto de Vapor ability deals 20-35% of a player's health (was 30-45%).
- Demolidor's Lançar Pedregulho ability deals 20-25% of a player's health (was 36%).
- Demolidors will now more consistently deal siege damage when striking fortress walls and towers.
- After 5 minutes, all players in the battleground who do not have a rank (including players who join late) will now be granted the rank of Cabo.
DRUID HUNTER MAGE PALADIN Protection Retribution
Corrected an issue that was causing Agarrão de Illidan (PvP Talent) recast effect to not toss the target.
PRIEST ROGUE Subtlety SHAMAN
- Fixed an issue that was causing the resurrection bonus from Retribuição Suprema (PvP Talent) to not be applied to the Paladino when an ally died.
- Bagata now interrupts players that are channeling to capture a PvP objective if the player is susceptible to Bagata.
- Amplificar Maldição (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Círculo de Conjuração (PvP Talent) no longer causes Unending Resolve to stop granting its interrupt immunity.
- Armadura Demoníaca (PvP Talent) increases Armor by 160% (was 90%).
Fixed an issue where Contágio Rápido (PvP Talent) could be used while under the effects of crowd control abilities.
- Fixed an issue that caused (PvP Talent) to be incorrectly consumed by reflected damage procs and area of effect spells.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- A new account-wide unlock has been added to Ve'nari that reveals teleport nodes on all the long walkable chains in Torghast so you can quickly cross the chains and no longer have to face your fear of heights.
- Reduced the health and amount of Anima Devourers required for Stage 1 of the Winged Soul Eaters Hunt.
- A brief description of each wing is now available before embarking on any given Torghast run.
- To better increase your odds of success, a recommended item level will now be displayed when selecting which Layer difficulty to attempt.
- Reduced the amount of enemies on multiple floors.
- Anima Powers
Pedra do Parlamento increases speed by 50% (was 30%) and now also increases dodge chance by 25%. Can be obtained 1 time (was 2).
- New Anima Power: Desolate Chitin (Uncommon) – Moldacarne absorbs 50% more damage. Can be obtained 3 times.
- Sutura Malévola increases your primary stat by 20% (was 8%) and is now Uncommon rarity (was Raro). Can be obtained 1 time (was 3).
- Fêmur Musofóbico has been removed.
- New Anima Power: Frigid Wildseed (Epic) – Activating Soulshape stuns enemies within 12 yards of the departure and destination location for 6 seconds. Can be obtained 1 time.
- New Anima Power: Ethereal Wildseed (Uncommon) – Forma da Alma and Tremeluzir heal you for 20% of your maximum health. Can be obtained 2 times.
- Nevoeiro Perdurável and Sonhos Cristalizados have been removed.
DEATH KNIGHT DEMON HUNTER DRUID
- Chave Nodosa reduces Porta das Sombras cast time by 20% (was 10%) and reduces its cooldown by 6 seconds per stack (was 3 seconds). Stacks up to 5 times (was 10).
- Fixed an issue that rarely caused Druids to remain in a stunned state if they died while inside Cuidador de Casulos (Dreamweaver Soulbind).
PRIEST ROGUE SHAMAN WARLOCK WARRIOR WoW Companion App
- New Anima Power: Gravity Dynamo (Epic) – Batendo à porta, Rooting, or Incapacitating enemies grants you 50% extra damage to fire, arcane, and frost spells for 8 seconds.
- New Anima Power: Chronomancer's Hourglass (Raro) – During Alter Time, you and your Imagens Espelhadas gain Distorção Temporal.
- New Anima Power: Sorceror's Frozen Soul (Raro) – Bloco de Gelo has no cooldown.
- New Anima Power: Incanter's Ward (Uncommon) – Damage absorbed by your Barreiras grants up to 20% increased Intellect, based on the amount absorbed.
- New Anima Power: Eldritch Teachings (Common) – Ignimpacto, Ímpeto, and Salva Arcana damage increased by 25%.
- Lâmina Dimensional now refreshes your Lampejo cooldown when blinking through an enemy, and blinking through Mawrats will kill them instantly (was blinking through a Mawrat will instantly kill it and grant 3 charges of Lampejo).
- Prisma de Safira now summons 2 additional Imagens Espelhadas per stack (was 1) and is now Common rarity.
- Congelamento Insidioso now functions without Meias Semprequentes, and can now be acquired at any time.
- Tormentos Persistentes (Venthyr) increases damage of Espelhos do Tormento by 50% (was 10%).
- Malevolência (Venthyr) now causes Espelhos do Tormento's cooldown to reset if the target dies while afflicted (was: Espelho damage had to be the killing blow).
- Ensinamentos Sobrenaturais, Alma Congelada do Feiticeiro, Ampulheta do Cronomante, and Queijo Tentador have been removed.
- Changed the expansion select button action to a tap and added a button to switch expansions in the menu.
Developers' note: We received feedback that players were having trouble remembering the expansion switch tutorial so we simplified the action and added a second way to switch expansions.
Clarified the region and character select flow.
- Developers' note: We changed the flow based on feedback to help clarify and resolve the wrong region being selected versus having no characters in a region.
Fixed an issue where news articles didn't show content when the phone's language did not match the article's language.
Fixed an issue with duplicate Missions and Callings.
Various updates to Adventures.
To view all content update notes, click here
.For World of Warcraft customer support, please visit our Support Site
or our Customer Support discussion forum
. If you've found a bug, please let us know about it in our Bug Report Forum
.Back to Top