- Pelego Grosso
- now also reduces crits from spells.
- Feral PvP gloves - increases the duration of
by 1 sec. (I originally typed Bear Huge, which would also be an awesome ability.)
- Feral PvP 2pc - Pelego Grosso
now reduces the chance to be crit by 20%. This is in addition to the Savage Roar effect.
- Feral PvP 4 pc - Now also causes successful interrupts with Esmagar Crânio
to reset the cooldown of
- Feral PvE 2pc - Redesigned. Now gives your finishing moves a 15% chance per cp to add a cp to your target.
We changed some PvP bonus to benefit abilities for Feral (cats) so we also changed them to offer a Guardian (bear) benefit.
To be complete:
- Feral / Guardian PvP Glove: Increases the damage of Maim and increases the duration of
- Feral / Guardian PvP 2pc: Increases the duration of Rugido Selvagem
and increases the critical strike reduction from Pelego Grosso
- Here is our logic on cat movement in PvP. Stacking Rapidez Felina
, the PvP set bonus, boot enchants and things like Estouro da Manada
all stacked to be ridiculously fast. We could go back to having all of these things not stacking, but we thought that felt arbitrary and confusing. We didn't want to nerf the talent, so we thought the PvP set bonus made the most sense to hit. Long term, we could consider the movement bonuses stacking additively instead of multiplicatively, but that would do some odd things to snares without further adjustments. We also feel like giving cats Infected Wounds helped a lot with their old problem of not being able to stay on targets.
Keep in mind that some of these changes are attempts to be proactive. We don't necessarily believe that Feral and perhaps Shadow are overpowered in PvP today. However if we're successful in getting mages and warriors down to a more balanced spot, we're concerned Feral and Shadow may be the next two specs that feel broken. We are also mindful that if you knock off the top thing on any list that the next item on that list becomes the new top thing.