Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Items
- "Fighting on Two Fronts" no longer requires looting the Mechagon Fight Club chest.
Developers' note: Especially as a requirement for Rank 2 of an Essence, this step was out of line in difficulty with the other parts of the achievement.
- Fixed a bug where players could cast other spells while channeling the active ability on the Cyclotronic Blast Red Punchcard.
- The power contribution of Red and Yellow Punchcards are now more comparable to one another.
Developers' note: Yellow punchcards were too strong, and Red punchcards were too weak. The overall effectiveness of a trinket with Red and Yellow punchcards should be similar or better than previously.
- Memória de Sonhos Lúcidos (Essence) no longer removes stealth when activated while Furtividade or Espreitar are active.
- Protocolo de Purificação (Essence) can no longer kill a quest objective enemy with its Rank 2 Purifying Blast.
- Essence effects no longer unintentionally break players out of stealth.
Worldvein Resonance's Lifeblood Shards no longer break stealth.
- Condutor de Vitalidade no longer breaks stealth when health is transferred to or from a stealthed unit.
- Condutor de Vitalidade no longer cleanses crowd-control that breaks on damage such as Cegar and Polimorfia.
- Gaining Focused Energy from Essence of the Focusing Iris' Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- The Azerite Spike generated from Condensed Life-Force's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth when striking an enemy unit.
- Protocolo de Purificação no longer breaks stealth when it heals the caster.
- Ripple in Space's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Reckless Force from The Unbound Force's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Vision of Perfection or being healed by the Vision of Perfection's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
Using Poção de Determinação Focada
should no longer break stealth.
The Deslocador Pessoal de Tempo
now teleports players to the future as intended.Player versus Player Coração de Azeroth Ravina Brado Guerreiro
- Individual player Captura da Bandeira and Flag Returns are now properly displayed on the scoreboard.
- The “Battle for Nazjatar” now properly resets each week.
- For the Brawler's Guild quest "Flaunt It If You Got It", the Amberseed bun should now hit your target regardless of their War Mode status.
- Druidesa-de-guerra Loti no longer yells at players not participating in “Sob quatro patas”.
- Players can again complete "Word on the Streets".
- “Churrasco de aranha” now appears on the World Map when it's active.