Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes July 6, 2021 Terras Sombrias Season 2 has begun! Classes
Caçador Monk Ladino
- Demon Hunter
Fixed an issue that caused Lua de Sangue's (PvP Talent) effects to persist even when the talent is not active.
Xamã Guerreiro Covenants
Fixed an issue preventing Veneno Rastejante (PvP Talent) from applying its debuff.
- Fixed an issue that caused Veneno Rastejante (PvP Talent) to ignore immunity to slow effects.
Feérios Noturnos Creatures and NPCs
Forgelite Prime Mikanikos
Demonology Warlocks, Beast Mastery Hunters, and Unholy Death Knights will no longer grant additional damage to Bron from their Mastery's increase to pet damage.
- Chamado à Ação de Bron stacks are now removed when a dungeon or raid boss encounter begins.
Dungeons and Raids
- The spawn frequency of several rare enemies in Korthia have been increased.
- The Assault Supply Caravan will now always correctly reset if it fails to reach its intended destination.
- Exterminador Corpulento's Cries of Torment ability now has sound when cast.
- Portal Górjuros and Rasgo Devoradors should no longer negatively impact client performance.
- Gromito Bicanca should no longer be fooled by treasures you have already looted.
- Fixed an issue where Maelie, the Wanderer was wandering around Korthia in different locations for players while she was visiting the City of Secrets. After daily quests reset, players will see her in a consistent location on the days of her arrival.
- Perscrutadora Hilda will no longer become stuck after defeating Famu, o Infinito.
- Urtz Inquebrantável now keeps to himself and no longer speaks for Ti'or.
- The Voidtalon Egg once again requires level 10 to use.
- Fixed an issue where an error may occur when clicking the Gume da Realidade portal to Rasga-caos da Estrela Negra.
Torres da Ascensão Tazavesh, o Mercado Oculto
- Fixed an issue where Mythic+ Keystones would retain affixes that do not match their Keystone level when reduced through Ta'shup in Oribos.
- Angra do Facão
Enemies will once again have the appropriate amount of health and deal the appropriate amount of damage within the dungeon.
Items and Recompensas
- The extra action button associated with the instruments in Myza's Oasis should no longer despawn when picking up the instrument.
- The Cataloged Research cap is now 22,000 (was 12,000), allowing you to get into higher tiers with more items to purchase.
- O Arquivista will now award reputation for Fragmento de Relíquia items that were consumed from your bank.
- All Korthia treasures can now be looted while in combat if you can arrange to not be attacked while opening them.
- Emblema do Gladiador trinket effects now last 15 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- The Shadowlands zone reputation tabards no longer have covenant restrictions to wear them.
- Coifa Encadeada de Zul 'gath and the Perneiras com Isolamento Térmico should no longer drop from some Atormentador bosses for classes that cannot use them.
- The Condensed Anima Sphere conduit now correctly heals for the amount indicated in its tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where The Tome of Insight trinket was providing a greater amount of Critical Strike rating than intended.
- The trap button no longer highlights when clicking a pet ability button.
QuestsTorghast, Tower of the Damned Tormentos User Interface
- Fixed an issue where herb and deposit minimap icons were disappearing before the gathering nodes disappeared.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Fixed an issue where the Guild roster couldn't sort by Mythic+ Rating.
- Pressing the ESC button while on the Reconnect screen will now close the client.
- The Ultra option for Particle Density can now be selected in System Settings.