Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 17, 2020 Achievements
- Fixed an issue where Grupo de caça credit was not earned after the Caçada scenario was completed.
Monk Sacerdote Xamã
Poder Cambiante's (Night Fae Ability) visual effects now appear much smaller for friendly players.
Corrected an issue where some raid encounter abilities were incorrectly triggering the bonus mana restoration of Escudo de Água.
Fixed an issue where some players who swapped to the Kyrianos covenant would be unable to interact with Haephus for the quest "It's All Coming Together."
- Players who have left the Pacto dos Kyrianos should no longer be able to loot Path of Ascension crafting materials.
Dungeons and Raids
- Glenzu will be more careful to make his Glenzu Original only available to the person that paid him for it during the quest "Ember Court: Mortal Reminders."
Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Castelo de Nathria
Council of Blood
Dutiful Attendants should no longer become stuck evading.
Brumas de Tirna Scithe
- Level 10 Keystone end-of-run chest items have returned back to item level 203.
- Fixed an issue where the Bursting Affix was not inflicting an appropriate amount of damage for Shadowlands Mythic dungeons.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Storming Affix to inflict more damage than intended.
- Teatro da Dor
Xav the Unfallen
Resolved an issue that prevented players targeted by Blood and Triunfo from landing in the dueling arena.
- Mistveil Nightblossom now casts Mordida Tripla less often and its poison duration has been lowered.
A Chaga Necrótica
- Margrave Stradama
Colisão Pestilenta tentacles now hit a wider area, and their placement has been adjusted accordingly.
Items and RecompensasQuests
- Abominaçãos will now only cast Amaciar and Mutilate on their current target.
Amaciar now increases Physical damage taken by 12% per stack (was 15%).
- Mutilar damage reduced by 15%.
The point of interest indicator for “Kivarr's Den” should now be easier to see on the map.
Batalha for Azeroth
- The point of interest indicators for “Lutar e fugir” should now be easier to see on the map.
A Gorja: Olho do Carcereiro
- The quests "An Unwelcome Advisor" and "Return of the Black Prince" should now be automatically provided to eligible players in Porto de Boralus and Zuldazar.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Missãos with a weekly reset in A Gorja no longer erroneously claim to be daily quests in the quest log and are now displayed with a yellow quest icon.
- For all classes, major cooldowns will now reset when you transition to a new floor.
Developers' note: This functionality should mirror the way cooldowns reset at the end of a raid encounter, or when starting a Pedra-chave Mítica dungeon, affecting most abilities with a cooldown of 3 minutes or longer.
Health and damage of all creatures in Torghast reduced by 6% at Layer 1, increasing to 26% at Layer 8.
- Developers' note: The net effect should be that Layer 8 is now roughly as difficult as Layer 6 was prior to this change, with other Layers' difficulty is reduced proportionally.
Health of all creatures reduced for players in groups by up to 25%.
Damage of all creatures reduced for 4- and 5-player groups by up to 20%. O Carcereiro
's Directive in the Recônditos Superiores
now increases health by 10% (was 50%).
Some friendly NPCs in Torghast can no longer be found using /target or similar macros. Anima Powers
Bosses Enemies Tormentos
- The starting Célula de Ânima in Torghast now offers a stronger selection of Ânima powers.
- Célula de Ânimas dropped by rare creatures within Torghast now always have at least 3 choices to choose from.
- The chance for an Anima Cell to drop from a creature on any given floor has been increased.
- Poder Inatural no longer provides immunity to crowd controlling effects at 10 stacks.
Corrected an issue where the Areia Soporosa Aterrorizante was incorrectly breaking the Aturdir effect from enemies.
- Fracturing Forces and Eye of Skoldus now begin their timer when you leave combat.
- Fracturing Forces and Eye of Skoldus enemies have had their health and damage reduced by 50%.
- Fracturing Forces and Eye of Skoldus now increase assassin health by 5% per stack (was 10%).
- Wielders of the Corrupted Ashbringer will once again hear the whispers of Alexandros Mograine...